FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

most mismatched skill to forum player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: most mismatched skill to forum player.
    Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Syzygy, no offense, but Penguin would work you if he tried. He's one of the all timers in this game.
Your opinion don't matter at all! Let him come play me and you'll see and he's garb at vctf!

He's a ctf-er you clown. That's like me challenging you to warfare. Do you plan on challenging him 1 vs. 1 in vctf?

And in vctf, you're good, not great. You, Strider and Quick should start a team together. Team Overrated.

TO_Sizzle
TO_Strider
TO_d***RC

You guys all talk so big, like you killing people in a f u c k i n video game makes you a real man. Carry on big guy. Noone cares how good you guys are in your "mode".
I got your clown b1tch! take your void ass opinion back to your tank because your no where near any comp for me in any mode period dipsh1t! I'll kick your ass in any mode so what does that make you genius? use your head before you use your mouth next time moron!

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3. Go get a job and make something out of yourself. I'm sick of supporting you with the taxes I pay.

You do realize that your picking fights with teenagers (i.e., Penguin)? All so you can claim to your friends that your jump boots trix are better than his? That's hilarious.

Oh, and you have anger management issues. FACT.

really retard? you don't know sh1t about me punk! iAM_A_PAP_PAW and its my favorite thing to be so go fk yourself bish.... I worked hard from age 15 until a few years ago when i retired so your lame ass attempt at a personal attack is a big ass FAIL! I can do whatever the fk i want now so eat that chump change! Id show my game room but it would probably be too depressing for your troll'n ass and I picked a fight? dam you are fk'n stupid lmao

Show me your game room? Depressing for me? Trust me old man, there isn't anything you have that I'd want or can't buy 10 of.

Go back to school, learn some grammar, take some pills for anger management and stop hitting on little boys.

WTF is iAM_A_PAP_PAW? Is that new mdeication for anger management? Don't fret since your testosterone is non-existent. There is help for that.

Thats really the best you can fk'n do? lmfao I just wreck your tank the whole game when your on the other team just to spoil all your fun :) Its too easy lol and if you jump out i simply wreck your ass on foot every single time and you know it I knew it would make you all butthurt Its just a game though so i'm sure you'll get over it Mr Taxpayer :->
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

lmao site needs more funny sh1t
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:38pm

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3.

Lol you realise that sounds like you only play 8 hours/day? :P
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:40pm
Great job with the th read so far, very entertaining read from my phone. Hope to get power back soon freagin irene.

Im sure im not the only that feels bad about syzygy..,but hard to pity someone with his trCk record. He crossed the line with me when I checked this site a feq months ago afyer not being on here forever and he had post after post of personal attCks left for me. Rather pathetic. So this is karma
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Thanks for proving my point grandpa. I don't care to be good at a video game. I have better things to do with 16 hours of my day than sit on a PS3.

Lol you realise that sounds like you only play 8 hours/day? :P

Not really, hence the "get a job" right after that. I work for a living, not play. That was my point.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:42pm
Nothing wrong with a bitter pill of truth, swallow!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Great job with the th read so far, very entertaining read from my phone. Hope to get power back soon freagin irene. Im sure im not the only that feels bad about syzygy..,but hard to pity someone with his trCk record. He crossed the line with me when I checked this site a feq months ago afyer not being on here forever and he had post after post of personal attCks left for me. Rather pathetic. So this is karma

crossed a line with you? your the biggest fk'n troll on here dipsh1t! You trash the people, the site, the threads. yet you claim that you don't even play the fk'n game anymore? There's a select few that try to talk sh1t to me on here, but ingame they wont say jack sh1t? hm? Come ingame and talk sh1t and see how quick you start to die a get taunted. Every time i kill someone i taunt... I taunt a whole lot It p1sses people off too
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:07pm
^^^ Taunt?!?!?!?!? LMFAO! You're as stupid as they come. I know Deadaim can careless if someone taunts him in a video game. Is he supposed to be insulted by that?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:10pm
syzygy no offense man as i aint got any problems with u but you're doing everything wrong here lol...
downing penguins skill
downing tRi's skill even though they are one of the best and most successful clans to touch ut3
and if by you're "id show you my game room but if may be too depressing for you're ass" comment to pinnacle was a comparison or attempt to downgrade pinnacle's real life then that is also a ver foolish thing to do lol

as for my vote.... it goes to skeezrint (forgot the name he used on the forum) but a very brief time on this forum as well as pm's he was claiming to be a top player and dominated the game yet he was terrible.... so bad... he even trash talked drokun's final hour montage which is one of the best if not the best console ut3 montage imo.... when he posted a vid of him getting average kills against bots...
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:16pm
^keyboard samurai
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
why thank u dorkun :D
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
lol @ dro i remember dat XD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:19pm
why thank u sMatt :D
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:19pm
deadaims got a smart ass mind! i like this thread! changed it 4 ya pinn
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:21pm
What the f u c k is a clefer?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:21pm
WAAAIIIIIIITTTT!!!! ive changed my mind....... lunarblackcat gets my vote hands down!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:22pm
pinn goin ham with Team overrated! you were never rated fella!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

pinn goin ham with Team overrated! you were never rated fella!

Never cared clefer.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:25pm
man and i thought i was hated on this forum..syzygay took it to a whole new level haha
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:25pm

why thank u sMatt :D

no need to thank me, its the truth xD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:26pm
yeah syz is no.1 at that crow xDD haha.. well i dont personally hate him at all.. never had problems with him but many people on here do
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

man and i thought i was hated on this forum..syzygay took it to a whole new level haha

You're not hated. You're funny.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm
Mmmm.... Crow Heart
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

You're not hated. You're funny.
least someone thinks so..everyone else hates my face..that or they love me so good they decide to show it in a negative way..havent figured that out yet
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Forever D-List
damn, that's the ultimate insult.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>