FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay 2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay 2.0
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:22pm
WAS is @ CAR this week not OAK.
KC is @ OAK.
Sorry Milly had to correct your typo on the first page.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:36pm
Well, OAK can't do any worse with Palmer so I think its good regardless. Just wished he had MIN on the brain before we got good ol' Rusty McNabb here, but Ponder is starting vs GB this week so we'll see again what this youngin' can do. 
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

WAS is @ CAR this week not OAK.
KC is @ OAK.
Sorry Milly had to correct your typo on the first page.

my bad thanks for catching that.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:32pm
Welp, KC's comeback will probably be cut short.  They couldn't beat the Raiders last year.  I doubt they'll start again this year.  I think the Lions should be able to keep up with Green Bay, especially with this week's game.  I seriously doubt either team will lose this week.  Oh, and if Miami can't win this week, they're just as hopeless as us.  I was kind of hoping they could of left our company last week, but even seemingly weaker Jets team is better than them.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 10:36pm
hope u liked my picks milly lol
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 11:55am

picks are up

yea tx that was a nice touch, other then when u said Dallas is a ****ty team... i mean i already know that but u didnt have to say it. that just hurts
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:22pm
Why don't they nationally televise the games they play in London?? Every year I've always wanted to watch this game but it's never on in my area!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:30pm
Detroit lost to ATL? Ok Milly, you won your argument! 
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Why don't they nationally televise the games they play in London?? Every year I've always wanted to watch this game but it's never on in my area!!

I like the crowd atmosphere over in London for NFL games. Maybe they will send the Vikings over there next year?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
I agree about the crowd atmosphere, as for the last part.. pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttt 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:49pm
Instead of the Cowboys game i'm stuck with the Vikings game! My picks this week are bad enough..
Thanks MIA for blowing a 15 point lead with 3 MINUTES left! I was the only one who had faith in you!!!
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:45pm
Always bet on Greenbay and you all will at least get 1 pick guaranteed!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Always bet on Greenbay and you all will at least get 1 pick guaranteed!

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:01pm
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 10:05am
At least it wasn't a blow out, I was expecting that. 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:59pm

Instead of the Cowboys game i'm stuck with the Vikings game! My picks this week are bad enough..
Thanks MIA for blowing a 15 point lead with 3 MINUTES left! I was the only one who had faith in you!!!

Umm.. nope.  I was actually hoping they'd leave our company at the bottom.  I figured Denver would be the team they'd finally beat.  Nope.  They pulled an Indy (I'm not talking about last night's game btw) and blew that game in the last quarter. (much like we did with the Chiefs)  Speaking of which, how about them Raiders?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:10am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Instead of the Cowboys game i'm stuck with the Vikings game! My picks this week are bad enough..Thanks MIA for blowing a 15 point lead with 3 MINUTES left! I was the only one who had faith in you!!!
Umm.. nope.  I was actually hoping they'd leave our company at the bottom.  I figured Denver would be the team they'd finally beat.  Nope.  They pulled an Indy (I'm not talking about last night's game btw) and blew that game in the last quarter. (much like we did with the Chiefs)  Speaking of which, how about them Raiders?

Umm yes, You're not involved in this game day league.
Way to FAIL Ravens. No 1st downs entire 1st half, Really? LOL
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 4:56am
what a ****ty week pick-wise...but PIT wins & BAL loses so hell ill take that any day.

i think i about **** myself when i saw the score from the Colts game, the team has take the express lane to ****sville, i mean thats just sad
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 9:01pm

new stuff is up

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Milly

new stuff is up

on a Wednesday? SWEET!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Milly

new stuff is up

on a Wednesday? SWEET!!!!

i know right. im getting pretty good at this.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:07am
well bain since you have the most jokes about when things get done... i think ill pass the gameday game on to you for now on. so after this week bain will be running gameday. he will post everything and keep track of everything. so everyone send ur picks to bain next week. thank u.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:58am
WOW! Seriously? It says in YOUR rules that the schedules would be posted on Tues/Wed. Most of them were posted on Thursdays. I was just happy that it got done on time. It was kind of a backhanded compliment from a smarta$$. And it also says in YOUR rules that you weren't going to be a d1ck.
So yeah, send your picks to me before 5pm next Thursday because I am a d1ck!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:40pm
ahahahahahaaaa. now whos taking the smartass jokes to serous. y u mad bro!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:51pm
JP must have hacked my account with her administrator skills. I didn't write that!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>