Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay 2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay 2.0
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I select Qwest with the 2nd overall pick in the 2011 draft.

DOD is now ready with his pick. With second overall pick DOD has selected Qwest.

" Alright Billy Bob what do you make of this pick. Taking a unproven rookie as his teams first pick." -Jimmy

" Well Jimbo, i can only think of one reason why this was DOD's first pick. Given AR's reputation there going with the classic teams tacking strategy." - Bill

" O ok, i can see where their going with this but maybe someone should tell them, thats not going to work here. Team stacking won't help you win games here, this isnt UT3." - Jimmy

" Well said Jim Jim. Well that wraps up the first round of the draft, and from what we seen so far all i can say is..... What the f*** just happened. I mean not one pick has made any sense so far, but with the second round just ahead im excited to see whats next." - Bill

" Ok, Bain is back on the clock for the start of the second round of the draft." - Jimmy
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:29pm
I pick smartass, oops, Milly. Sorry Tex but you're a Steelers f**, i mean fan. You belong in the AFC.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm
Qwest, Tx & Me, Let's do this!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:35pm
haha AFC Team Stack OH YEAHHH
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 9:23am
I'm confused -_-.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 10:30am
hahah DOD is stuck with the noobs! saWEET! 
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:30pm
Hey I'm a quick learner. >/
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:47pm
" Ok back to the action. Bain is ready to give his second round pick." - Jimmy

" Bain has selected Milly as the first pick in the second round." - Bill

(complete silence, Bill leans over to Jimmy. Who the f*** is Milly.) (I have no clue. i hope thats not "thread killer" Milly.) (o **** i think ur right its is.)

" So "thread killer" Milly has been selected in the second round. not sure what i can say about this pick, cause hey lets face it the guy has been around for over a year and still no one knows who he is on the forum." - Jimmy

" Well Slim Jim, if the damn guy would learn how to use his mic more maybe people would. You payed $40 for it use it." - Bill

" Maybe he doesnt know how to use it Bilbo. Just in case Milly, its press L2 then talk." - Jimmy

" Lets not be to hard on the guy Jimmy. I mean he did give us the gameDay thread. It may be the only thing but its at least something. Ok lets get back to the draft. DOD is back on the clock for the final pick of the draft."

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:49pm
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "Who the f*** is milly" hahahaha

Originally posted by Milly

" So "thread killer" Milly has been selected in the second round. not sure what i can say about this pick, cause hey lets face it the guy has been around for over a year and still no one knows who he is on the forum."

Sadly that's the truth! hahahah Awwwww I know who you are Milly and thats all that matters!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:35pm
Milly!!!! Damn, I thought I was picking Silly. I need glasses.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Milly!!!! Damn, I thought I was picking Silly. I need glasses.

Yea thats what happens at ur old age. time for glasses.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "Who the f*** is milly" hahahaha

" So "thread killer" Milly has been selected in the second round. not sure what i can say about this pick, cause hey lets face it the guy has been around for over a year and still no one knows who he is on the forum."

Sadly that's the truth! hahahah Awwwww I know who you are Milly and thats all that matters!!

i know thats what makes it so funny. its ok known or not im still a BOSS!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

hahah DOD is stuck with the noobs! saWEET! 

Noobs > Viking Fans.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 8:37pm

" Ok back to the action. Bain is ready to give his second round pick." - Jimmy" Bain has selected Milly as the first pick in the second round." - Bill(complete silence, Bill leans over to Jimmy. Who the f*** is Milly.) (I have no clue. i hope thats not "thread killer" Milly.) (o **** i think ur right its is.)" So "thread killer" Milly has been selected in the second round. not sure what i can say about this pick, cause hey lets face it the guy has been around for over a year and still no one knows who he is on the forum." - Jimmy" Well Slim Jim, if the damn guy would learn how to use his mic more maybe people would. You payed $40 for it use it." - Bill" Maybe he doesnt know how to use it Bilbo. Just in case Milly, its press L2 then talk." - Jimmy" Lets not be to hard on the guy Jimmy. I mean he did give us the gameDay thread. It may be the only thing but its at least something. Ok lets get back to the draft. DOD is back on the clock for the final pick of the draft."

With my second pick, I select Tx. First round potential in a second round pick.
After we win this i challenge you three to a 3Vs3 Warfare!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 2:04pm
" sorry about the technical difficulties but we're back and ready for DOD's finally pick, and with it he has picked TX2K7." - Bill

" Well Blue Ball Bill, im not to shocked that the T.O. of the league was picked last. Give this guy a mirror and a camera and he'll be occupied all day long. Take the mirror away tho and he'd be lost." -Jimmy

" Yea Jimmy Dean this guy sure does love him some him. Word of advice for DOD tho, dont tell him theres no PSN trophies to be won here. he might not play. I mean 20+ Plats someone must be compensating for something." - Bill

" He either has to much time on his hands or just like the bling of the Plats. I'm going to go with just to much time on his hands." - Jimmy

" Well folks that will do it for the first ever GameDay draft here in Imagination Land, and thank god cause if i had to here Jimmy call me another stupid f***ing nickname i'm going to snap." - Bill

" Bill i thought u liked that." - Jimmy

" The only reason i came to this damn draft was so while u were busy i could pork your wife." - Bill

" YOU f***ING FAT ASS NO NECK b**** I'LL KILL YOU." - Jimmy

" What can i say, i'm a boss." - Bill

" What have we learned this draft.... not a damn thing. See yous at next years draft." - Milly

Well guys thats it. hope u got a laugh out of it and hope everyone has fun this year. Good luck everyone.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 2:13pm
lmao milly   ,,l,,

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 2:27pm
not goin to lie, that is a great picture
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 2:43pm
You know, I've been neglecting to join a lot sooner this time around, but it's probably for the better.  I don't even have internet at the moment.  This isn't my computer.  If we do something akin to last year's playoffs, I'll try joining sometime around then.  Good luck, everyone!  Go Colts!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 7:06pm

" Well Blue Ball Bill, im not to shocked that the T.O. of the league was picked last. Give this guy a mirror and a camera and he'll be occupied all day long. Take the mirror away tho and he'd be lost." -Jimmy

" Yea Jimmy Dean this guy sure does love him some him. Word of advice for DOD tho, dont tell him theres no PSN trophies to be won here. he might not play. I mean 20+ Plats someone must be compensating for something." - Bill

aaahahahaha! Best quotes of the whole draft Milly! Good ****!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:17pm
I probably can't do this. School is starting 4 me, I have soccer practices almost non-stop, & I can't use the internet Mon. thru Fri.
Also most of the soccer practices/games are on the weekends, so.....
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:24pm
quest im disappointed in you... play football.... soccer is for wimps

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

quest im disappointed in you... play football.... soccer is for wimps
I'm not 1 of the f@gs that fake their injuries, I basically play football, by pushing ppl on the ground & slide tackling ppl.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 11:57pm
@ JP - u hush b4 i hv crow pimp slap u lol :P

@ milly - no cowboys suck but idc bout them since they aren't the Pats

u should make the winning team a replica platinum trophy with "NFL Gameday 2.0 Champ" on it.......hahaha jk

@qwest - dammit noooooo -___- u need to get into the real football son, dont give those fake injury soccer guys more reason to wuss out, u can tear it up on the grid iron brutha!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:08am
btw i have a friend who might wanna get in on this, idk yet but i just mentioned it to him n told him to come check it out
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 12:33pm
well if qwest cant do this we need to find one more to keep things even
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>