| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:11pm
killerayan stop going so hard in ctf :((
you're too much of a beast :/
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:12pm
hehe bro.i know.
how do u like my 100+ points 2day.too cool.i did warn u.! IMM TOO MUCH OF A BEAST!!!!!!!xD
im tired.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:14pm
NOT GONNA LIE. YOU WENT f***ING HAM. I WAS SURPRISED XD
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:16pm
yeah i know!
I BET U DINDT THINK I WAS THAT GOOD.DID U NOW!.BY THE WAY IS THERE A TRYOUT FOR CLAN DEVIL.HMM ...I MIGHT JOIN.NOT SURE..HMMMMMM ClownLOL
im tired.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:43pm
I never said you sucked xd
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:54pm
YEAH WELL OTHER PEOPLE THINK IM ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS.NO LYE.BUT HOPEFULLY THEY DONT THINK THAT!;/
im tired.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 12:54am
lool, Ive heard that you're one of the most annoying, not the worst lol.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:09am
lol i heard and witness other wise :O jk. You have you good n bad times kid but the only thing that piss es me off is when you say i use kb/m >:/
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:10am
well i dont know what to say nw MIKEY
im tired.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:12am
Will there is something you can say :) You admit to me not using kb/m and that you heard it ONLY from sizzle that i supposedly use a kb/m than i'll admit you actually did good today in ctf :D win win situation
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:13am
RpZ...you show me 4 active clan members on this site and I'll make you a clan section. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:15am
ill help this lil (edited) out xD Count me,shawn,and my friend "kick a-s-s" and thats 4 right there but sadly ima have to leave the clan when its made :o
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:15am
cool.ill see.
im tired.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:17am
You got to say it first ryan or w/e your name is or i wont help you'r as-s out
InSaNE-IS-War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InSaNE-IS-War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:39am
they already know...
WAZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPP.KILLERAYYAN-
W-LRDIMORTAL-
InSaNE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:48am
But i wanna hear it from you. You and sizzle only people that think it wil and Sanity. But come on insane be true. Don't think i use kb/m just cause two randoms that fail at pub matches tell you i do
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 1:51am
yes. well u know mikey.from what they both told me .i think u use kb/m.they said once in a match u admitted that u use kb/m.bot of them said it.so why should i think u dont use k/m.plus ur frag looks more of a kb/m sooo.i DONT KNOW..
im tired.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:05am
What about Drokun? Sorry to bring you into this Dro :) But what about him , sick frags? What does my frags have anyhting to do? i'm a perfect fragger Phant,dro,hunt,disco,and alot of others know that forsure. Just cause Sizzle(never played a clan match never was in a clan long enough for him to know anyhting about me) and Sanity( never was in War for him to know) I'v told him i got <-- GOT a kb/m i type with a kb i dont use a mouse for anything.. On kb/m you CAN'T use a Weapon picker which i use (check devil section random frags) Just cause i get sick frags when i try doesn't mean im a kb/m okayer same goes for Chris .. He doesn't use a kb/m everyone knows he and I both don'tbut when people start saying "oh he uses kb/m for sure" it's stupid. People like "seph or kupecake" who have said "oh thats kb/.m forsure" there just jokin cause they know how i get which is all mad and crap. Just don't let Sanity and Sizzle let your lil kid mind fill up thinking a we use a kb/m
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:08am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

But i wanna hear it from you. You and sizzle only people that think it wil and Sanity. But come on insane be true. Don't think i use kb/m just cause two randoms that fail at pub matches tell you i do
why do you even care what this scrub says mikey?   he is a loud mouth and just doesnt know when to shup up. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:09am
Yes no foolin Mikey, he isn't worth the time lol.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:09am
Idk bro >:S Just hate being called a kb/m player lol . I mean if there gonna say something about me using at leats make it perfect and prove it. Btw my montage should be done soon lucky you cake you'r not in it :/
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:10am
well yeah i have to agree on u with that mikey!
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:12am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Idk bro >:S Just hate being called a kb/m player lol . I mean if there gonna say something about me using at leats make it perfect and prove it. Btw my montage should be done soon lucky you cake you'r not in it :/
lol if im not in it then you dont have any good frags in it bro lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:13am
LOl @cake.
And @insane just nvm dude my bad about even posing. just stop calling my a fking cheat -_- before i have to go ham on you.Lol
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 2:15am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

well yeah i have to agree on u with that mikey!
scoop out another shovel worth and keep diggin yourself in deeper kid.. or do yourself a favor and just shut up already,  you have already broadcasted yourself to everyone as a retard that doesnt know when you shut up and doesnt have facts on anything he has to say so.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>