| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:02am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Well iam not here to talk to you people all day saying im not KIlleryan.I just wanted to create a clan and get on with the game. now i feel bad i am having all of these players on to me.i guess i would just stop playing ut3 and play another game.if thats what u want me to do then i will.being known as a retarded person and a idiot.i should just stop and leave.Only wanted to play ut3.thats all.

Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:03am

Well iam not here to talk to you people all day saying im not KIlleryan.I just wanted to create a clan and get on with the game. now i feel bad i am having all of these players on to me.i guess i would just stop playing ut3 and play another game.if thats what u want me to do then i will.being known as a retarded person and a idiot.i should just stop and leave.Only wanted to play ut3.thats all.
lol well thats what these forums are for, drama. thats all ppl try to turn the most niciest and harmless post into trash talk and bash you for it. if your not popular they will trash you.

just make your post short and simple and ppl on here MIGHT not trash you. dont get down about it ya noobTongue
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:06am
^ Bro your too kind. Hug the world.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:15am

most of that sounds about right... maybe that wouldnt be what people think if you didnt act like a retarded idiot..
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:19am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

lol well thats what these forums are for, drama. thats all ppl try to turn the most niciest and harmless post into trash talk and bash you for it. if your not popular they will trash you.

just make your post short and simple and ppl on here MIGHT not trash you. dont get down about it ya noobTongue

Dude you are such a noob, why do you even come to iamgaming?? Why do you even bother to play UT3!!! lol jk

In other words, zombies this weekend?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:21am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Dude you are such a noob, why do you even come to iamgaming?? Why do you even bother to play UT3!!! lol jk

hell yea bro! lev 40 is where its at!Big smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:23am
RIGHT OK GUYS.I  ONLY PRETENDED NOT TO BE KILLERAYYAN AND INSANE IS BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW I WAS THEM.YOU WOULD HAVE 100%DISRESPECT FOR ME.I CREATED A CLAN BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I HATE COULD AT LEAST HAVE SOME SORT OF  RESPECT FOR ME .NOW YES I KNOW I HAVE LYED THROUGHT THE CONVO BUT PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ME.I REALLY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG OTHER THAN SAYING I AM NOT KILLERAYYAN.PLEASE DONT START ANOTHER CONVO.AND LET THIS CRUELNESS END HERE.NICE COMBACK cupcakeSmile
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:24am
COD MY HIGHEST LEVEL ALONE 42.
im tired.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:28am

Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

hell yea bro! lev 40 is where its at!Big smile

Haven't really played Shangri La so I'll be pretty nooby to it! first time i tried, i died to a flaming zombie i was just like wtf..  i give up already
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:33am

RIGHT OK GUYS.I  ONLY PRETENDED NOT TO BE KILLERAYYAN AND INSANE IS BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW I WAS THEM.YOU WOULD HAVE 100%DISRESPECT FOR ME.I CREATED A CLAN BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I HATE COULD AT LEAST HAVE SOME SORT OF  RESPECT FOR ME .NOW YES I KNOW I HAVE LYED THROUGHT THE CONVO BUT PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ME.I REALLY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG OTHER THAN SAYING I AM NOT KILLERAYYAN.PLEASE DONT START ANOTHER CONVO.AND LET THIS CRUELNESS END HERE.NICE COMBACK cupcakeSmile
i told you already... you get respect by being respectful and not a mouthly idiot... i dont respect people who run there mouths and dont have respect... 1st time i met you all you did was talk **** and run you mouth the whole game about americans and talk **** so f*** off and suck it
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:34am
U NEED TO GET A **** TRAIN GOING.FROM THAT U CAN GO UP TO LEVEL 60...
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:35am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i told you already... you get respect by being respectful and not a mouthly idiot... i dont respect people who run there mouths and dont have respect... 1st time i met you all you did was talk **** and run you mouth the whole game about americans and talk **** so f*** off and suck it
WELL SORY...
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:39am

WELL SORY...
well figure it out.. just stop and reset yourself thats about the best thing and the most respectful thing i can tell you
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:41am
a new clan?
more competition?
nice Thumbs Up
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:43am
might be a new clan dont know.need players...
im tired.
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:55am
mmmmmmmmmmmm make a in UT3 clan is almost dead it is not good idea
it would be best to join other clans but it's your choice
good luck Sleepy
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Di@BL0

mmmmmmmmmmmm make a in UT3 clan is almost dead it is not good idea
it would be best to join other clans but it's your choice
good luck Sleepy

You obvisiouly missed out on the bigger issue here Diablo
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:21am
there's an issue?   O:
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:24am
lol @ killerayan
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:47am

WELL SORY...
well figure it out.. just stop and reset yourself thats about the best thing and the most respectful thing i can tell you
well hes finally learning to be respectful and telling the truth about why he lied in the first place is a plus, something he proly wouldnt have done 2 weeks ago so give the guy a break. We all talk sh1t in-game and on here but most of us run into each other so its kinda norm but Killerayan u were outside the circle and maybe sh1t talking wasnt the best way to introduce yourself to this UT3 community. What you're missing is that countless others have done exactly what you have, created alts and new clans and denied previous accts but at least i understand why u did it - a fresh start it is. Sometimes idgt why ppl have to hate to get some love neither does KupKake im guessing. Imo  just be respectful, dont take the talk to heart and give as good as u get it'll be cool. peace!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 11:42am
I had words with Insane after a SS game and it changed him over night? guess he's ready to look in the mirror now :) Its all good Insane you can change your attitude and you'll be fine my man, you'll see

No hope for Mikey though lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
M_Caboose View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote M_Caboose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:32pm
I fling poo. That is all. Wacko

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

WELL SORY...
well hes finally learning to be respectful and telling the truth about why he lied in the first place is a plus, something he proly wouldnt have done 2 weeks ago so give the guy a break. We all talk sh1t in-game and on here but most of us run into each other so its kinda norm but Killerayan u were outside the circle and maybe sh1t talking wasnt the best way to introduce yourself to this UT3 community. What you're missing is that countless others have done exactly what you have, created alts and new clans and denied previous accts but at least i understand why u did it - a fresh start it is. Sometimes idgt why ppl have to hate to get some love neither does KupKake im guessing. Imo  just be respectful, dont take the talk to heart and give as good as u get it'll be cool. peace!
kinda what i was trying to say, i told him the same thing over an over now.... you want to be respected just show some and the ones who dont give it back who cares... i dont care about what people think about me but everyone who knows me also knows im all about respect
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 2:56pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

WELL SORY...
kinda what i was trying to say, i told him the same thing over an over now.... you want to be respected just show some and the ones who dont give it back who cares... i dont care about what people think about me but everyone who knows me also knows im all about respect
+1 me too
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 8:57pm
@sizzle its cause im black huh? >:| lol jk no riods make mood swings here :/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>