| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

oh and by the way who said  rpz tdm vs u N Bum???? SO STFUUUU. U finish fights.BSSS .KUSHH 
bum and i and pot are a clan, and i invited yours to play us, then you started talking ****... just re read the post you idiot...  and i told you ether accept the challange i made for your scrub ass clan or dont talk ****... it was simple
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

oh and by the way who said  rpz tdm vs u N Bum???? SO STFUUUU. U finish fights.BSSS .KUSHH 
bum and i and pot are a clan, and i invited yours to play us, then you started talking ****... just re read the post you idiot...  and i told you ether accept the challange i made for your scrub ass clan or dont talk ****... it was simple

hey hey hey....leave me out of this.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 2:33pm
lol ops,
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 3:37pm
dont talk **** unless your willing to step up to the chalange first off, and if i remember...  didnt i **** stop your ass on uk host in duel?.REMEMBER THIS U RETARTED??STOP THIS **** COMING FROM UR MOUTH. BS.PEOPLE LIKE KUPCAKE THESE DAYS.... and btw way this **** started of about americans being fat
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 3:44pm

dont talk **** unless your willing to step up to the chalange first off, and if i remember...  didnt i **** stop your ass on uk host in duel?.REMEMBER THIS U RETARTED??STOP THIS **** COMING FROM UR MOUTH. BS.PEOPLE LIKE KUPCAKE THESE DAYS.... and btw way this **** started of about americans being fat
dude are you really that dumb, why dont you put the part that i responded to?  thats why i told you not to talk ****, because thats all you do...  ill go ahead and re cap the whole conversation and refresh what got said you morron
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 3:46pm

ANY WAYS. ROOOOSSTER!!!!!IM GONNA HAVE MORE PLAYERS SOON...
RpZ-flagellumdei---- vctf---tdm
RpZ-boomgol---vctf----
MY BUDDY BATMAND---duel---tdm---
RpZ-ghostlike---still thinking of joinig.99% gonna join...
RpZ-playahaterrz---vctf
and 4 more ..... ROOSSTERRR...
why not post who is who like everyone else does.....   as for clan match how about all of RpZ vs just me and bum in tdm? 

THIS IS THE 1ST POST
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 3:47pm

ANY WAYS. ROOOOSSTER!!!!!IM GONNA HAVE MORE PLAYERS SOON...
RpZ-flagellumdei---- vctf---tdm
RpZ-boomgol---vctf----
MY BUDDY BATMAND---duel---tdm---
RpZ-ghostlike---still thinking of joinig.99% gonna join...
RpZ-playahaterrz---vctf
and 4 more ..... ROOSSTERRR...
why not post who is who like everyone else does.....   as for clan match how about all of RpZ vs just me and bum in tdm? 
Looool.Really cuz both of u is gonna get R A  P E D !!real HARD!!bumruushs a lil prob that can be fixed.but Kupcake.Replace cupcake 4r phantaci or drokun..then ill be a chanllenge.no OFFENCE kupcake

THIS IS YOUR MOUTH RUNNING **** STREAMS. AND THE 1ST RESPONSE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 3:53pm

get your facts straight, i didnt say anythingnrude till you started talking ****, and all you've done here is dodged my challange and made yourself look stupid.... i didnt re post all the people who agreed that you get trashed. in fact thats all you do is talk **** and thats why i treat you like a little b****, its because you act like a little b****... dont get it confused... i guess that means you are not willing/afraid to accept my challange as well.. 

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:40pm
Kuppy cake why do you waste you're time on a 14 yr old kid..... you know as well as i do he doesn't have a chance, and he's just plan immature and stupid. Let him talk bro, no sense in gettin into it with him when he's not smart enough to understand anyways... now lets go get a beer......

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:55pm

Oh here we go again.learn to STOP!!

are you really that dumb.. That's something that you didn't learn because you continually trash people that's what we call Karma, sorry you must of not of learned it.. Like I said Just don't reply with trash and start over by giving respect (no do not make a new alt!) It will work out after a while just give it time
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:58pm

dont talk **** unless your willing to step up to the chalange first off
LOL

didnt i **** stop your ass on uk host in duel?
LOL... He's U.S bro!! Dude just accept all of his challenges and live stream it so we can see! No harm can be done buddy

STOP THIS **** COMING FROM UR MOUTH. BS.PEOPLE LIKE KUPCAKE THESE DAYS....
Again, you started it, and all I'm saying is to stop your mouthing off first.. Just seriously, give respect to people and it will get better!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 12:11am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

LOL

LOL... He's U.S bro!! Dude just accept all of his challenges and live stream it so we can see! No harm can be done buddy

Again, you started it, and all I'm saying is to stop your mouthing off first.. Just seriously, give respect to people and it will get better!
LMAO inhuman, the 1st 2 things are from me, he didnt write that i did, but he posted and quoted but did it wrong lol  no I sh1t on him on uk host lol
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 12:45am
lmao this is what I get for just hopping on iamgaming and reading the most recent comment XD well here's my entertainment!

XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 7:52am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

LOL

YEEEEAAAH BUDDDDY!!!!! :P
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Kuppy cake why do you waste you're time on a 14 yr old kid..... you know as well as i do he doesn't have a chance, and he's just plan immature and stupid. Let him talk bro, no sense in gettin into it with him when he's not smart enough to understand anyways... now lets go get a beer......

Thank you oh Seph the wise!! I was about to say dat!!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 9:08am
lol i didnt know you guys talk so much trash. lets 4v4 tdm. bum, pot, kupcake, and me.
i'm interested in duelin batman too. one of you may have beaten me before but ive only been back 3 days from a 7 month break. next time i duel you guys i'll use my hp ;)
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol i didnt know you guys talk so much trash. lets 4v4 tdm. bum, pot, kupcake, and me.
i'm interested in duelin batman too. one of you may have beaten me before but ive only been back 3 days from a 7 month break. next time i duel you guys i'll use my hp ;)
i doubt any one of them beat you tuna, just me lol.. yeah you are rusty but ill frag you back into shape in no time bro,.... as for a match we wont get one from these kids but ill try to set something up for ctf/tdm with some REAL clans and people worth playing bro.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:50pm
I beated u tuna...GG. NO more trash talk please.For god sake. im only trying to stop this TRASH....Please dont be a HERO and say ehhh u started this and that. I have no time... Like seph said im only a nooby 14 yr old kid wanting attention...HAPPY?xD
im tired.
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 4:59pm
LoL anywayz MysTeriOuS WaR Would want a clan match 5v5 after u n w-lrds finish...hit me up yo for more details n my line-ups tha real line ups my 2 recruits i got are beast...lol anywayz bro hope to hear freom ya... oo yea this will be just for fun k to see where yall at or offical ok? u decide n i will 2..thx
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 6:42pm

I beated u tuna...GG. NO more trash talk please.For god sake. im only trying to stop this TRASH....Please dont be a HERO and say ehhh u started this and that. I have no time... Like seph said im only a nooby 14 yr old kid wanting attention...HAPPY?xD

ok then i'll be looking out for you in duel so be ready! why not 4v4 us, it'll be fun. trash talk makes the game more competitive, right? 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 6:45pm

i doubt any one of them beat you tuna, just me lol.. yeah you are rusty but ill frag you back into shape in no time bro,.... as for a match we wont get one from these kids but ill try to set something up for ctf/tdm with some REAL clans and people worth playing bro.

hahah yeah you did beat me. yeah we should duel a few rounds soon. 
- Best Coast

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 7:14pm

ok then i'll be looking out for you in duel so be ready! why not 4v4 us, it'll be fun. trash talk makes the game more competitive, right? 
he wont, hes already dodged it.  like i say ill find some other people worth playing
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 7:10pm

are you sure you beat me? i played some RpZ guy today in the EU server and beat him 15-0. he sent me a message asking "Are you ready?"  and then sent me "my bro was playing" afterwards haha
- Best Coast

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 5:08pm
Reaally??? hmmm... .WE shall Duel Again.so tuna 1 N mysterious 1.... THE WAR CONTINUES....
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 10:29pm

Reaally??? hmmm... .WE shall Duel Again.so tuna 1 N mysterious 1.... THE WAR CONTINUES....
hard time believing you beat tuna, maybe on uk but if i beat you on uk....hard to believe you beat tuna....
made RpZ-boomgol rage quit when i made him go -2 to 5 lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>