| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

yes u r right but before that eight hours it changes u can se where i live ....(mean internet not ethernet.. apologies )))
no you can not see where some one lives... you are f***ing dumb.....look it up you idiot
go to school or something because that is the dumbest thing ive heard from you so far.... are you the CIA or FBI, then you maybe able to pingpath or tracert where the ip came from,,oh by the way those are simple command lines you can use on your pc... but you can not tell someones address just by knowin the f***ing IP YOU ARE DUMB
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:22am
lets be honest........rpz has way better grammar than ryan   o:
InSaNE-IS-War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InSaNE-IS-War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:23am
looooooooooooooooooooooolll.this is what i guess  he would say u tell em xotis.im off to bed see yaa
WAZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPP.KILLERAYYAN-
W-LRDIMORTAL-
InSaNE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lets be honest........rpz has way better grammar than ryan   o:
LOL and less caps lock
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:24am
Originally posted by InSaNE-IS-War

YES YES YES. please tell me  this is the insane guy u were talking about .if it is then some of u should be feeling guilty.(especially u kupack)

thank you insane u have saved my life. yeah kupac u should be feeling guilty right now
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:25am
lol lol one signs off one signs on,,, dumb
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:25am
Here's things to put in consideration, I'm not accusing just find this funny and giving Kupcake the info and his name is Kupack lmao..

1) Insane you were last logged on at 11:20 PM yesterday (did not take screen shots of these sadly) and this guy registered at 11:29 PM YESTERDAY

2) You guys talk exactly a like on the forums (I.E - im not sfjhsdkjfhsd.im not sdfhsiduf.) you both don't space between periods..

3) This guy is off when you are on, when you are off insane he is on.. just another funny thing i see..

4) This guy is as c***y as you insane...

Again no accusing here just things I'd like to point out, stupid things that can be proven wrong :)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:26am

Originally posted by InSaNE-IS-War

YES YES YES. please tell me  this is the insane guy u were talking about .if it is then some of u should be feeling guilty.(especially u kupack)

thank you insane u have saved my life. yeah kupac u should be feeling guilty right now
do i need to keep telling you that i am tech savy and i go to school for this ****,, you are dumb, i watch you sign off insane sign on then off and here you are again,,,, thats simple logic you idiot... got to school
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:26am

kupac

Exactly what Insane called Kupcake minus the k.. obviously you two would learn to look
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:28am
Honestly.now what are u going to say next?OH look Kilerayan just signed in and xotics signed out.OH GHOST look kilerayan must be xotics.PLEASE GROW UP.
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:30am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

kupac

Exactly what Insane called Kupcake minus the k.. obviously you two would learn to look
lol i like the garbaligook you used too,, yes it is a jargan word and real "IT" word... garbaligook not sure if thats the spelling but it mean lksdjlfkjofijlsdjfolkdjl lol
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:32am

Honestly.now what are u going to say next?OH look Kilerayan just signed in and xotics signed out.OH GHOST look kilerayan must be xotics.PLEASE GROW UP.
dude i dont see you both or logged on at same time and you are again dumb,,,, stfu while you are ahead of being retarded
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:33am
This thread is funny xDDDD
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:34am
kupac shakur   XDDDDDDD
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:35am
Its a good thing i have a a person on my side.INhumane you are on both sides and thats cool.Kupack or cupcake(Whatever it says)u should be guilty as insane said earlier on !
im tired.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

lol f*** it... NBK need a VCTF player?
damnit Seph! now i have to join NbK too -_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:37am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

This thread is funny xDDDD

Indeed it is, I felt the need to troll and point things out lol

RpZ, yes I'm not accusing just wanted to point things out that could be easily proven wrong
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:42am
YES but if u see this started out on this player called trinity? look in page 1 and it says )
Guys.. this is Killerrayan....... I just heard this from Trinity..... fk this..... 
So as said earlier on ,go to this trinity player and ask him why he thinks im kilerayan
im tired.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:43am
Ehhr.. Wauw..
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

kupac shakur   XDDDDDDD
hellz ya bro ha... for real lmao
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:46am
Well thats what i though.You would ask Trinity why he thinks im kilerayan
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:50am

Well thats what i though.You would ask Trinity why he thinks im kilerayan
shut up already, we couldve duel like 4 times by now... just stop while you look dumb already.... oh tell me again how IP's work lol,,, also how many twist per inch are in a standard ethernet cable?  and what are the transfer rate...... oh and please tell me how to put a password on a cable too
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:50am

You are one resilient clown. I don't care if you're not the retard known as Insane. You are equally as retarded as he is. You've contradicted yourself at least half a dozen times.

You've been playing this game for a few weeks and now you are asking Terror to join the all-star team. Do you know Terror in your two weeks of play?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:54am

just started 2 weeks ago... i play alot of instant action thats why

LOL!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:55am
Well iam not here to talk to you people all day saying im not KIlleryan.I just wanted to create a clan and get on with the game. now i feel bad i am having all of these players on to me.i guess i would just stop playing ut3 and play another game.if thats what u want me to do then i will.being known as a retarded person and a idiot.i should just stop and leave.Only wanted to play ut3.thats all.
im tired.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>