| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team RpZ General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NEW CLAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW CLAN
    Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:50am
ok.btw who are u phenethylamine.is that ur acc name because ive never seen u play
im tired.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:52am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

People belive what u want this kilrayan is not me .duel,why not .?u accuse me of kilerayyan then insane and then who else.im fed up of this!
  msg me when your ready on ps3 and we can duel right now....psn kupcakedestr0yer with a zero
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:53am

ok.btw who are u phenethylamine.is that ur acc name because ive never seen u play
its because no one has seen you play right you say your new so how would you have seen everyone play, or just look at the tag below to see that its pengw1n, err uhh duh?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:53am

RockLeePenguin   :@
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:54am
i cant dude sorry.its 6 in the morning and i am reallyy tired.im in my bed right now just looking throught these forums and seeing some of you people accusing me
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 12:56am

i cant dude sorry.its 6 in the morning and i am reallyy tired.im in my bed right now just looking throught these forums and seeing some of you people accusing me
lol thats funny cause insanes time is 6 in the morning too.... sure you dont want to go right now and duel.......?????????   yeah i get it
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:00am
insane ? well maybe he lives in the uk as well.i dont know?we can duel later on if u like .and wht the point if i win or i lose what will that reflect?
im tired.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:01am
A mod can look at IP addresses, so if one see this thread and tries to see who it matches to then you guys can say he's an alt.. We'll see

and Kupcake is very bad, I could beat him 15-0 in duel all day! lol jk ;)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:03am
HELL NO!  i aint giving my ipaddress away.ull know where i live .NO to risky!
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:04am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

A mod can look at IP addresses, so if one see this thread and tries to see who it matches to then you guys can say he's an alt.. We'll see

IP's are leased out and do not really mean anything, its MAC addresses that matter... your neighbor could have the IP  you are using today tommorow..
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:05am

LOL no you don't say because it's already given, they can see it... They aren't going to do anything anyways
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:06am
yes serch it on the net.every1 has a particular ip adress.this determines the Ethernet ur using and where ur living.... my Ethernet has a pass.(so itsmine not my neighbours...)
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:06am

your dumb thats not how that works IP's are not associated with addresses.... i am certified in microsoft networking and ipv4 and ipv6 addressing... i am going to school for mcp soo again you dont even know what you are talking about
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

IP's are leased out and do not really mean anything, its MAC addresses that matter... your neighbor could have the IP  you are using today tommorow..

I know but still can match if they post in the same day.. Don't worry it's how they caught Paw back in the day xD It's how I caught him too lol
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:08am
Why the hell would u think im this insane and kilerayan guy anywayz.????
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:08am

yes serch it on the net.every1 has a particular ip adress.this determines the Ethernet ur using and where ur living.... my Ethernet has a pass.(so itsmine not my neighbours...)
god you are dumb... ethernet is a cable type and how does a cable have a password???  eveyone has a private and public IP address, the public is leased out from the ISP. then it is refresh / changed after every 8 hours, get eduMAcated b4 you talk...
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:09am

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

I know but still can match if they post in the same day.. Don't worry it's how they caught Paw back in the day xD It's how I caught him too lol
agreed
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:09am

Didn't accuse you of it, just saying a Mod can check and end this once and for all to see if you are or aren't and yeah listen to what Kupcake said..
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:10am

cause your dumb... and a scrub,,, lets duelOuch
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:10am
yes u r right but before that eight hours it changes u can se where i live ....(mean internet not ethernet.. apologies )))
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:13am
Enough. this is just called being a d""".aucuse me all u like  but belive me or not IM AM NOT THIS GUY CALLED KILERAYYAN.how did this start let me check.
im tired.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:15am
Right.every thing going well then this
(Guys.. this is Killerrayan....... I just heard this from Trinity..... fk this.....)
u go speak to this trinity person whicj i dont even know like most of u and tell him why do u think im Killerrayyan...
im tired.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:19am

yes u r right but before that eight hours it changes u can se where i live ....(mean internet not ethernet.. apologies )))
no you can not see where some one lives... you are f***ing dumb.....look it up you idiot
InSaNE-IS-War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InSaNE-IS-War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:19am
OMG.Wtffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!    what the f*** I HAPPENING ???????XotiCz sry bro but what the f***kk.im not this dude and why would u think that.hey xotcs cool u come from uk.me to.which part u come from.man its 6.21 here need to get to sleep.
WAZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPP.KILLERAYYAN-
W-LRDIMORTAL-
InSaNE
InSaNE-IS-War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InSaNE-IS-War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 1:21am
YES YES YES. please tell me  this is the insane guy u were talking about .if it is then some of u should be feeling guilty.(especially u kupack)
WAZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPP.KILLERAYYAN-
W-LRDIMORTAL-
InSaNE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>