| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR V DeeP Rd2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR V DeeP Rd2
    Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Ppareja76

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

We'll see if my clan mates start posting if they'll be available or not, i know i can only play maybe saturdays.... and sundays, sucks but oh well
You f ucking dumbass! You have all of our phone #'s (with the exception of the young kids). Send us a text or call us or something. How do you think i was able to get matches with people actually showing up...?
Seph, you just got downgraded to v6.

Whats the point? i have you fluffy and ethers numbers..... ether doesn't care or even know what day it is. fluffy never listens, and your the only one that would respond. I said if you guys get on and respond then thats fine but im not setting anything up with us right now. To much work for a guy thats not home during the week. Ether said he would never play war again anyways after that last match.

Plus i like the idea of 3v5. lol
Ether probably just gets tired of your failed flag runs lol Ether played vctf all night last night.... me, him, BenWa and BigLipsJim had a lot of fun. Ether came out of his shell and had me roll'n. I think BenWa was drunk xD
i am so freaking exhausted today. played warfare until 5am and then  i woke up at 10:30 too.  lol.  i had to walk somewhere today, walked 10 blocks and practically fell over into a fence.  it was fun...doubt i could do it again tonight

lol i had to skip warfare.... i was too tired :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12