Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Borderlands 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Borderlands 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Borderlands 2
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 4:10pm
Here's what the update fixed and nerfed:

12/13/12 Update

General
  • Modified profile behavior to better protect Badass Rank and related data.
  • Added functionality to detect and restore Badass Rank in the event it was lost. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible, please load your character, select "Continue" on the Main Menu, and then "Save and Quit" after you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
  • Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes crash or freeze after killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
  • Added a confirmation dialog when opening the Golden Chest in Sanctuary.
  • Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in "Fight For Your Life" mode.
  • Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause skill points to be reset when loading a character.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause weapons to not stop firing when the "Gunzerking Autoswitch" option was enabled.
  • Fixed the Mechromancer's Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks incorrectly for multiplayer clients.
  • Fixed some cases where enemies were getting stuck and unable to move.
  • “Inverted reverse steering" option now works correctly for clients in a multiplayer game.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the trade icon to get stuck on the screen.
  • Fixed a bug where a splitscreen player would sometimes not receive the appropriate default weapon when creating a new character.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the message "processing vehicle change request" to get stuck on the screen.
  • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other doesn't have.
  • Added an informational dialog explaining that profile-wide settings won't be saved when splitscreen players choose the same system user as the primary player.
Missions
  • Fixed a bug that could cause enemies and missions to be locked to an incorrect level.
  • Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
    • Plan B
    • Wildlife Preservation
    • Mighty Morphin
    • Fink's Slaughterhouse
    • Animal Rescue: Food
    • The Man Who Would Be Jack
    • Get To Know Jack
    • Where Angels Fear to Tread
    • Trailer Trashing
    • Clan War: First Place
    • Stalker of Stalkers
    • The Once and Future Slab
    • Home Movies
    • Shielded Favors
    • You Are Cordially Invited: Tea Party
    • (Captain Scarlett) Freedom of Speech
  • Fixed a bug where the player's active mission would sometimes fall back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause mission waypoints to not display in DLC areas.
  • Reduced level of Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC raid bosses in Normal Mode.
  • Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC raid bosses no longer drop Seraph crystals in Normal Mode.
  • Fixed a bug where Master Gee (Captain Scarlett DLC) would sometimes not drop any items when killed.
  • Increased the health of Terramorphous, Willhelm, and Blue.
  • Addressed an infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.
Equipment
  • Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault Hunter mode.
  • Fixed a bug causing the item-of-the-day not displaying "sold out" sometimes when opening a vending machine where the item had already been purchased.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause non-droppable inventory to be lost when trying to equip it from the world.
  • Fixed the player's backpack sort setting not persisting.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause players' backpacks to display empty under rare circumstances when trading.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch.
  • Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
  • Fixed an exploit giving the player unlimited grenades by picking up a specific grenade mod.
  • Fixed customization items getting sorted as "ammo" in the inventory.
  • Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
  • Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
    • Increased Recharge Delay
    • Significantly increased Recharge Rate
    • Reduced Amplify damage
  • Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks.
Challenges
  • Added "(undiscovered)" entries to the challenge log for challenges that the player has not yet found.
  • Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for area-specific challenges.
  • Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. This option will appear as a tooltip at the bottom of the “challenges” screen within the status menu if the player has met the criteria.
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 6:10pm
New DLC- Sir Hammerlock's big game hunt
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 1:35am
I can verify that the bug that causes your skill points to reset has NOT been fixed. They need to stop rushing out DLCs and fix the game.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 11:54am
Team Bain, JP, TW and Pin destroyed Hyperius! I owe it all to the talents of Trainwreck. If T-Dub didn't die 150 times, we wouldn't have beat Hyperius on our 10th time. JP has the sickest aim known to mankind. Bain is just brutally awesome at this game.

Where is KillinUGood. He missed it.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:33pm
Lol, I just tried to stay as far away from him as possible. That and JPs awesome heals kept me alive.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 6:55pm
LOL TW being killed 150 times, I don't understand how or what.. maybe because he was taking the most damage with his bad ass sniping tree/skills and gun or maybe it was because he melee'd him in the face, who knows.. I felt kinda bad for the guy haha.

I'm here for all your healing needs XD

But what was most entertaining was his damn flying glitch he was doing last night, we were on top of the tower in the Bad Ass Crater of Bad Assitude DLC , where you kill all the flying thingies, we killed the last one and he jumped off the tower, but he didn't jump.. he flew all the way to the gosh darn waypoint.. I dont know if it was lag or my server or a glitch but damn I was in tears on how funny it was to see him just go flying!!! hahahaha!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 7:05pm

BAD ASS CRATER OF BAD ASSITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 11:36pm
January 15th!

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 11:46pm

5 Things you should know about the upcoming DLC

(Sadly nothing on here says about the level cap increase, but still.. sounds way different than what we have played so far, kinda getting excited about it)

1. It's Actually Challenging

If you've already completed Borderlands 2's main game, the last two campaign DLCs might have felt like a breeze. They certainly did for me. But Gearbox took notice, and made Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt a hell of a lot tougher. It'll be an actual challenge to fight through mobs of enemies. In fact, you'll have to be at least level 30 just to tackle the thing

2. New Enemies. More Importantly: A New Enemy Behavior

The swampy greens and mountainous browns are overrun by savages. Savages are basically like bandits. They look like headdressed, tattooed, spear-and-shield-equipped bandits. They even evolve like bandits do when you don't kill them fast enough. Midgets still jump up behind you while squealing in that adorably terrifying way. You know the one.

But these tribes of savages doesn't behave exactly like bandits do. Because they've got a chief. Chiefs can heal their friends, themselves, and send out powerful attacks (fire or sl*g, for instance) to slash at your health bar.

3. New Vehicle That You Can Paint With Lots Of Pretty Colors

The fanboat is all too similar to the sand skiff. Sure, it maneuvers seamlessly between all possible directions within the 360 degree span quite a bit smoother than the sand skiff. And sure, its got a flamethrower and a corrosive acid launcher. But it still controls quite a bit like the sand skiff.

4. New Raid Boss. Plus, Bonus!: New...Rare Creatures?

Voracidous is the name of the seraph guardian raid boss that will be the cause of your furrowed eyebrows when you get your hands on Big Game Hunt next month. He's a Stalker, but, fitting with the theme, you'll have to fend off against the Chief that controls him, too. Which, as you can imagine, means there will be other groups of enemies you'll have to deal with.

Then there's Dexidous who will be the cause of one very long, sleepless night fighting through wave after wave of enemies. This "rare" creature will only be summoned after you supply various totems across Aegrus with a hefty ton of precious Eridium. Kill this Drifter and you can pick up Hammerlock-themed (aka hunting-themed) weapons.

5. Loot, Loot, Loot!

Hammerlock/hunting-themed weaponry aside, I found a ton of new weapons to replace my previous favorites. I get attached to my guns, even in a game like Borderlands that encourages you to constantly swap them out for new, shiny ones. But it's hard to argue with the insanely powerful pistols and assault rifles this new DLC throws at you. Did I mention these insanely powerful weapons are also insanely plentiful? By the end of Big Game Hunt, you'll have opened many, many loot chests. More than your feeble little backpack can handl
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:43am
A stalker raid boss? FML.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 11:45am
a rabid stalker is a mini raid boss on its own :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:41pm
Hey, it said it was challenging 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 9:11am
i had better start working on my shock gun collection and finding a good homing tesla.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 8:25pm
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 11:10am
someones been playing too much BL2

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:38am
NEW DLC TODAY!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:53am
Did anyone get the legendary shotgun the had out there these last couple days?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:35am
I farmed the Warrior and got the Incendiary Leech grenade mod and three E-Tech sniper rifles. I missed out on the shotguns.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:33pm
Bain you tried the DLC yet? How is it?!?!?!
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="165" name="counter">

how the frick do I get rid of that damn text? I'm using my parents computer and I don't know what the hell is going on
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="313" name="counter">
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 9:52pm
You're a bot

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:38am
I just played the opening story mission and one side mission. It's OK. That's really all I can say right now.
A couple of things suck. I get a sound glitch after using the fanboats. Really annoying. Have to restart to fix it. We finally get to fight Drifters again and they barely drop any loot!! In General Knoxx's Armory they dropped tons. Fought a sub boss. Way too easy. Some of the witch doctors are a little challenging though. Died a couple of times against them although once may have been from a fanboat's elemental damage.
I'll play a little more tonight and maybe it'll be better.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:58am
There are a few weapons that I really want.

Chopperbl2dlc

pz7uVh

P5OS7h

Shotguns

Tz6aFh

u16c0h

FndfGh

SMGs

P312zh

Pistols

Q3Ulbh

AzBRch

Sniper Rifles

AkrMGh

4GdSvh

Rocket Launchers

aMj3wh

Shields And Relics

Roughriderbl2dlc

Breathoftheseraphsbl2

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:03am
1533 magazine size on that first assault rifle? thats more AR ammo than I can carry, lol. and the Two fer Rex. Two bullets doing over 30k damage each!! Don't really care for the relic though.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 4:04pm
I want the social yellow jacket!

First time I saw a shield that has no capacity, way to think outside the box Gearbox
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-0" name="tabId">< value="137" name="counter">
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:42am
Played some more with Killin last night. It got better but the enemies still seemed too easy. Maybe it's my weapons and BA rank, lol. We did get swarmed a few times by badasses but the sub boses aren't too difficult. The worst thing IMO is the lack of good loot. I'm not just talking about Legendaries either. There's just not a lot of blues and purples dropping unless you count fanboat skins.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>