| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:18am
danny i yeelled ur name the otha day when we were in formation hahaha u werewalkin by
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:49am
"At the end of the match your going to hear my joy, hear my joy, hear my joy" 
PSN:Imaginative
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

danny i yeelled ur name the otha day when we were in formation hahaha u werewalkin by
ha. i see. check fb

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:57am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

"At the end of the match your going to hear my joy, hear my joy, hear my joy" 
LMAO. i loved doing that
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:04pm
UT3 died in the fall of 2008, all the top players got bored of dominating scrubs and left to face new challenges. The scrubs then realized they could now have reign over this once competitive game, and new clans were created from the remnants of greatness.

Yes some clans still managed to play every now and then like Qm, but it just isn 't the same is it. The real question is, who will be there to dominate the next unreal series??? Will history repeat itself??? Will the same duelers rule the consoles??? Will the old clans return to demolish the competition???

The real immortal god/gods of UT3 will be 24/7 on that beta mastering the game before it's released. I will be there, I plan on dominating 2 modes this time around, and I mean I want to be a game changer, somebody that can go 1 v6 and still whoop ass.

See ya in Ut4, you may one day be graced by my presence in a room where nothing seems normal because the game is already over and the enemy simply gives up and camps their base nonstop (As in Ut3 and why I left the game).

The time will come and I will record every moment of it and I will not leave the game untill my name is legend once again.

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:08pm
All too Cheesy
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

UT3 died in the fall of 2008, all the top players got bored of dominating scrubs and left to face new challenges. The scrubs then realized they could now have reign over this once competitive game, and new clans were created from the remnants of greatness.

Yes some clans still managed to play every now and then like Qm, but it just isn 't the same is it. The real question is, who will be there to dominate the next unreal series??? Will history repeat itself??? Will the same duelers rule the consoles??? Will the old clans return to demolish the competition???

The real immortal god/gods of UT3 will be 24/7 on that beta mastering the game before it's released. I will be there, I plan on dominating 2 modes this time around, and I mean I want to be a game changer, somebody that can go 1 v6 and still whoop ass.

See ya in Ut4, you may one day be graced by my presence in a room where nothing seems normal because the game is already over and the enemy simply gives up and camps their base nonstop (As in Ut3 and why I left the game).

The time will come and I will record every moment of it and I will not leave the game untill my name is legend once again.

Nerd.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Nerd.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:22pm
qM in the beginning of the game was more dominant than the blackcats were Wink
we' were beating people 100-5 in TDM
anyhow FOG is the man
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 1:35pm
hahaha he barely even plays he joined duel yesterday than left i know he only plays instagib but still for a come back he didint play much lol
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by VaLlEy-Of_Pain

hahaha he barely even plays he joined duel yesterday than left i know he only plays instagib but still for a come back he didint play much lol
he was displaying his n00bish skill in tdm last nite, got first 5 frags on bots out of the whole 17 -3 that he killed himself = 14 then rage quit.  it was just horrible to say the least.  mars and i had a good laugh though, 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 3:08pm
Yall call blackcat a nerd but yet were all still playing a video game :S
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by MaNiaC-xF

Yall call blackcat a nerd but yet were all still playing a video game :S

Anyone posting about UT3 these days has problems. Anyone who got banned from the epic forums 10 times over then created their own gaming site has some serious poroblems, lol aqua.

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

he was displaying his n00bish skill in tdm last nite, got first 5 frags on bots out of the whole 17 -3 that he killed himself = 14 then rage quit.  it was just horrible to say the least.  mars and i had a good laugh though, 
At least FOG was entertaining.  I rather have him playing TDM, than a lot of the other regulars who want to talk "real" trash all the time...

@ VaLlEy... you didn't really have a chance, even with the 81 kills ;P  Next time team sHoCkD should play on the same side...
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:25pm
lmao groin 81 kills is nothin the worse is that i had almost 50 points difference with my teammates xD 81 on a total of 211 not too bad ratio haha not my fault if feh had to say lets see whos gonna have most kills ROFL yeah next time ill get to your team to spare your life xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
Even I bow to Paw Weezy The Duel Master Elite
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

At least FOG was entertaining.  I rather have him playing TDM, than a lot of the other regulars who want to talk "real" trash all the time...

@ VaLlEy... you didn't really have a chance, even with the 81 kills ;P  Next time team sHoCkD should play on the same side...
well you know what i allways say @FOG/GROINSHOT "if you cant impress.....at least you can entertain."
maybe we should do a 2v2???  you and FOG vs me an mars or valiey Big smile 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 5:17pm
haha do you really think you have the skill to even dare play with me? Its so funny how you speak of me, as if you are even somewhat close to my skill by any means. Playing a duel with the likes of you fools would be like fighting with a small kid. Humiliating. But... as the child continues to annoy, one can only hold back so much. If you really want to witness my power, I will show you. 1v1. There is no hope... whatsoever. That is my word. Could you imagine if an immortal god ever lost to the likes of a peasant like you and your friends. Its simply not possible. It is all your lucky day yes... I will show you a great power, unfortunatley for you, youll be made an example of and I will humiliate you. And then you will all bow to me.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 5:22pm
Ill accept anyones challenge. You may choose 1 single likely hero. That fool... your false savior will be the example of my power. I grant you all to witness my power in this match. That unfortunate soul will become the butt of my every joke and continue to be desicrated and tortured as the fool who was chosen to stand against the immortal champion of UT3. Its all too easy
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Ill accept anyones challenge. You may choose 1 single likely hero. That fool... your false savior will be the example of my power. I grant you all to witness my power in this match. That unfortunate soul will become the butt of my every joke and continue to be desicrated and tortured as the fool who was chosen to stand against the immortal champion of UT3. Its all too easy
well mars and i already **** on you and groin lastnight and i think you have too much to loose if you get **** on again,  like i said i would love to 2v2 you again and as for duel... ill duel you whenever but i think your image would forever be ruined lol.  i should be avalible tomorrow nite provided i dont get too **** faced tonite.   you bost and brag too much and your display lastnite was hardly worthy of your "skill", never seen a person kill themselfs 3 times while fighting off bots but thanks for giving us a laugh lastnite though..."if you cant impress.....at least you can entertain" lmao
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:33pm

haha do you really think you have the skill to even dare play with me ? Its so funny how you speak of me, as if you are even somewhat close to my skill by any means. Playing a duel with the likes of you fools would be like fighting with a small kid. Humiliating. But... as the child continues to annoy, one can only hold back so much. If you really want to witness my power, I will show you. 1v1. There is no hope... whatsoever. That is my word. Could you imagine if an immortal god ever lost to the likes of a peasant like you and your friends. Its simply not possible. It is all your lucky day yes... I will show you a great power, unfortunatley for you, youll be made an example of and I will humiliate you. And then you will all bow to me.
i played with you lastnite, i thought i try'd to express how well you did and what that game out come was.  Clap

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 8:54pm
Make all the stories you want and believe whatever lets you sleep at night. We and everyone else all know o you are no match for me. You will be disgraced forever. To actually think you have experienced the true power of ForceOfGod is ludacris. You really believe in yourself huh, hahaha, how pathetic. Do you know how many just like you ive destroyed? I can walk through and observe any battle I wish, my skill level in this game is immortalized and my legend is known throughout the history of this game. You are just another foolish upstart clown who really thinks he knows the awesome power of the great fog. You will be my example. I will tell you when. Be prepared. Hahaha.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 9:25pm

Make all the stories you want and believe whatever lets you sleep at night. We and everyone else all know o you are no match for me. You will be disgraced forever. To actually think you have experienced the true power of ForceOfGod is ludacris. You really believe in yourself huh, hahaha, how pathetic. Do you know how many just like you ive destroyed? I can walk through and observe any battle I wish, my skill level in this game is immortalized and my legend is known throughout the history of this game. You are just another foolish upstart clown who really thinks he knows the awesome power of the great fog. You will be my example. I will tell you when. Be prepared. Hahaha.
no stories needed, ill leave the fantasy story telling to you because you are deffinetly better at it.  i just stated the facts... i have less to loose from a match than you so im not afraid to play you, but ive invited you to play 2v2 a few times now.  Wink
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:24pm

Originally posted by gr01n5h07

well you know what i allways say @FOG/GROINSHOT "if you cant impress.....at least you can entertain."
maybe we should do a 2v2???  you and FOG vs me an mars or valiey Big smile 
I would play, but I doubt FOG would play you guys again Shocked 
I was sHoCkD when he showed up and did not live up to his reputation Wink
BTW... Mars and VaLlEy always 5hit on me LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:28pm
You idiots. a 2v2? haha dont waste my time. Should I give the handicap to you by having an unequal on my team? wait rather should I give the glory to another who would fight on my team? Ridiculous. You clearly are afraid of my power. I personally garuntee you have no idea of my power and my capabilities. This makes it fun. If i loose to any of you I wouldnt really be a god or the champion of UT3 and Ill leave and never play this game again you have my word. On the other hand, if i destroy you and your weak pathetic mortal friends, then you will all bow to me and understand my superiority as your ruler and your position as my slave in this game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>