| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

US vCTF Captain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Poll Question: Who should lead team usa?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [40.00%]
19 [38.00%]
2 [4.00%]
3 [6.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.00%]
1 [2.00%]

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US vCTF Captain
    Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#33cc66">Theres no sense in you two being in the same clan if you don't get along. lol
I just have to learn Feh's language, and we'll be fine Seph xD Post the dam team already TX lol If Phantaci makes the vctf team over Seifer ima have to call yall out though
Sleepy

lol You know i'm just mess'n with you guys. TX can pick whoever he wants. Just make sure its recorded properly.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 7:28pm

<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#33cc66">Theres no sense in you two being in the same clan if you don't get along. lol

I just have to learn Feh's language, and we'll be fine Seph xD

Post the dam team already TX lol If Phantaci makes the vctf team over Seifer ima have to call yall out though
Sleepy
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:21pm
oh god lol everyone wants to know that
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

team will be posted when its ready noob lolpatience grasshoppa

lol oh and teach me the manta trick too MASTER :)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:06pm
team will be posted when its ready noob lol
patience grasshoppa
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:59am

I just have to learn Feh's language, and we'll be fine Seph xD

Post the dam team already TX lol If Phantaci makes the vctf team over Seifer ima have to call yall out though
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:46am
Theres no sense in you two being in the same clan if you don't get along. lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Dude wtf? Thats not what you said at all lol You said sh1t to me on 2 straight maps so don't twist it. For you to try to tell me how i have to play in a fk'n pub like you did on Suspense is just rediculious. Then on SS you said *IF i'm going to be in iAM? I need to learn team work!* you never said we need to learn team work. what trash talk are you talking about? I just said i'm a lot smarter then you dude :) In a pub i play however i choose to play. You say'n *If i'm going to be in iAM i can't be doing this and that* is just retarded lol you play cheap as hell on SS with the fury and your still in iAM? and then on SS you say If i'm going to be in iAM again? wtf is wrong with you dude? lmao I had no idea you thought like that. your just fake my man. Now you try to twist it? Just drop it! You play how you play, and i'll play how i play. I don't need a coach to tell me what i can and can't do in a pub or what team work is :) Now you post i can 5v1? what a dousche
im not going to go back and forth with you -_-

i know what i said, you can change up my words all you want idc. i say lets work on team work to all my team mates, you just took it the wrong way. when ever you want to drop this dumb drama act and make up pumpkin just add me on my iAM_Faith acc. we need to go over some jumps and tactics

Thats more like it :) i'll add you on my iAM tag which is top secret
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 6:34pm

Dude wtf? Thats not what you said at all lol You said sh1t to me on 2 straight maps so don't twist it. For you to try to tell me how i have to play in a fk'n pub like you did on Suspense is just rediculious. Then on SS you said *IF i'm going to be in iAM? I need to learn team work!* you never said we need to learn team work. what trash talk are you talking about? I just said i'm a lot smarter then you dude :)

In a pub i play however i choose to play. You say'n *If i'm going to be in iAM i can't be doing this and that* is just retarded lol you play cheap as hell on SS with the fury and your still in iAM?

and then on SS you say If i'm going to be in iAM again? wtf is wrong with you dude? lmao I had no idea you thought like that. your just fake my man. Now you try to twist it? Just drop it! You play how you play, and i'll play how i play. I don't need a coach to tell me what i can and can't do in a pub or what team work is :) Now you post i can 5v1? what a dousche
im not going to go back and forth with you -_-

i know what i said, you can change up my words all you want idc. i say lets work on team work to all my team mates, you just took it the wrong way. when ever you want to drop this dumb drama act and make up pumpkin just add me on my iAM_Faith acc. we need to go over some jumps and tactics
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:55pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 7:40pm
ram, penquin and rican..... flippin awesome lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 5:42pm
WTF^

ANYWAYS I VOTED FOR FEH TWICE LOLLOL
BEST NOOB WITH A LONGBOW...JK

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:42pm
edited
Watch in 720P....duh
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:38pm
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:34pm
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:32pm
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:12pm
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:06pm
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 10:52am
Dude wtf? Thats not what you said at all lol You said sh1t to me on 2 straight maps so don't twist it. For you to try to tell me how i have to play in a fk'n pub like you did on Suspense is just rediculious. Then on SS you said *IF i'm going to be in iAM? I need to learn team work!* you never said we need to learn team work. what trash talk are you talking about? I just said i'm a lot smarter then you dude :)

In a pub i play however i choose to play. You say'n *If i'm going to be in iAM i can't be doing this and that* is just retarded lol you play cheap as hell on SS with the fury and your still in iAM?

and then on SS you say If i'm going to be in iAM again? wtf is wrong with you dude? lmao I had no idea you thought like that. your just fake my man. Now you try to twist it? Just drop it! You play how you play, and i'll play how i play. I don't need a coach to tell me what i can and can't do in a pub or what team work is :) Now you post i can 5v1? what a dousche
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 1:38am

sorry I'll be busy teaching Feh some teamwork and spelling.... If he's going to stay in iAM he needs to learn a few things xP
 lol i said, "Hey, Syg if we are really going to be on the same team, we should work on team work." he says, "**** *** **** *** *****"

and some other stuff but what ever. Syg idk why everytime i say something yall take it the wrong way but what i was trying to say is if your going to be in iAM we need to work together more so we would have are own dynamic duo(not like me and Seph, thats just to hard to top =/)

but now that you just trash talked me, ill leave it alone and you can 5v1 any team you want lol GL
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 11:26pm
sorry I'll be busy teaching Feh some teamwork and spelling.... If he's going to stay in iAM he needs to learn a few things xP
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:47pm
if i can get a list of people who would be commited to this so i can look at puttn a roster together thatd b great.

just post here or messaging me in PM or on PSN would be better so i know who i can/cant count on to show up.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:34pm
No ChrisC? The US team just got down graded then xD looks like someone will be needing Mr Khantusion to me.    
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:40pm
Off course as long as you throw a pic of aqua in his batman suit and we have a deal.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Chris isnt interested in this, So you can scratch him off the list.
Just a wish list you party pooper! Plus he's  been done with black ops for a while..lol.. so there was a lil hope.
Lol, My bad bro. I just saw everyone talking about him so i talked to him about it.
lol your messing with business now buddy.

Damn King, You want a raise in your contract?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>