4 [4.65%]
32 [37.21%]
27 [31.40%]
23 [26.74%]

Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA VS EU AUGUST 20th & 21st
    Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

Originally posted by Pinnacle

King, I agree with you 100%. The difference is, before Terror, Associate, and Venom became great in foot modes, they were all warfare players. Those guys know what they are doing. Matt was brought over from foot modes to warfare by Danjel. Therefore, he's a beast also. If Danjel makes a return, they have a true leader to lead the team. Without the right combo of warfare players, and the correct strategy, as you said, it's going to be a long day.

a couple of corrections there pin xD.... associate became good on fooot in dm.. then became great on foot in duel and dm around the same time he moved more onto warfare... and i was brought to warfare by spagender... dan brought me over to vctf lol xD

and then we all had the ICN orgy! 
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:21pm
EU VCTF's list

- DEVIL_-T3RROR-
- Sk-iller
- Dagon
- XxGeNesiSVIIxX
- DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ
- ***-Shaker
- xX-Gh0sTLikE-Xx
- DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-
- hunt4ams
- Supreme_Venom (if he cant be available , it will be striderfx)
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
mother of god terror 10 on 10?
is this taking place on pc?
shine on you crazy diamond
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:26pm

King, I agree with you 100%. The difference is, before Terror, Associate, and Venom became great in foot modes, they were all warfare players. Those guys know what they are doing. Matt was brought over from foot modes to warfare by Danjel. Therefore, he's a beast also. If Danjel makes a return, they have a true leader to lead the team. Without the right combo of warfare players, and the correct strategy, as you said, it's going to be a long day.

a couple of corrections there pin xD.... associate became good on fooot in dm.. then became great on foot in duel and dm around the same time he moved more onto warfare... and i was brought to warfare by spagender... dan brought me over to vctf lol xD

Haha Matt... I think you're forgetting the hours I put in with you trying to tell you how to run an orb as a warfare player and not as a dueller... remember be quick, relay it and don't take the orb around the whole map whilst you pick up every single health vial ;) I know what you're saying though.

And thank you Pin for the kind words... I am however crap at UT3 on US servers so I'm not going to waste my time or anyone else's playing. Plus the language barrier won't help EU. Expect a US victory on both hosts if I'm honest.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

EU VCTF's list

- DEVIL_-T3RROR-
- Sk-iller
- Dagon
- XxGeNesiSVIIxX
- DEVIL_DiSc0_UnZ
- ***-Shaker
- xX-Gh0sTLikE-Xx
- DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-
- hunt4ams
- Supreme_Venom (if he cant be available , it will be striderfx)

Honestly... best line up you can have here is

Venom/Shaker/Ghostlike
Associate
Terror
Dragov
Dagon

Why... because 4 out of you play consistently with each other and I feel that Venom/Shaker will be needed for vehicles. US always have strong vehicle players... Plus you're gonna need leadership, if that's the case you can't go wrong with Sk-iller.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by jesse

4 of these players are sub lol
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by jesse

no thats his player pool.
they will use 6 people per map
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 3:57pm
no EU snowreal team? so we win by default ?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Haha Matt... I think you're forgetting the hours I put in with you trying to tell you how to run an orb as a warfare player and not as a dueller... remember be quick, relay it and don't take the orb around the whole map whilst you pick up every single health vial ;) I know what you're saying though.
And thank you Pin for the kind words... I am however crap at UT3 on US servers so I'm not going to waste my time or anyone else's playing. Plus the language barrier won't help EU. Expect a US victory on both hosts if I'm honest.

lolol yeah well dan what i said was who brought me to warfare.. which was spag.. i never said u didnt help me out ;) lol.. and hey, i know how to run orbs lol.. i may of been clueless when i started, but that was ages ago lol... its a shame that warfare died out as it did (or at least its never on at any decent time for EU players lol... would like to have played more with u and othewr EX-ICN members b4 the game become as dead as it is lol
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by ax412

I'll post the US TDM team:
Phantaci
Dahblackworm
Bumrush24sev
Xkal1bur

Subs: Penguin and Rican

Penguin posted his CTF team earlier, I'll dig it up.
Are you out of your fu*king mind? 
do you want to lose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 5:51pm

Seph, I don't expect you to know much about warfare since you're new to it, but please quote the rest of my post next time. All of these players are ready to play at a moments notice. Thanks for arguing with yourself. As for the rest of your post, you've missed the point completely. Nonetheless, best of luck.

New? Just cause i didn't play it 4 years ago doesn't make me new to it, im prolly actually better then alot of people that have switched to warfare and some actual warfare players (not meaning to toot my own horn, but stating a fact) New i am not.

I deleted the rest of your post cuz it didn't mean anything and was wasted space.

And im not argueing with myself, i am now arguing with your opinionated ass. I think it was pretty obvious i was on point and didn't miss it. Just cause i called you out doesn't mean you can just say im wrong and hide in a corner.

I like the fact that we're friends, lets not start this fire.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Seph, I don't expect you to know much about warfare since you're new to it, but please quote the rest of my post next time. All of these players are ready to play at a moments notice. Thanks for arguing with yourself. As for the rest of your post, you've missed the point completely. Nonetheless, best of luck.

New? Just cause i didn't play it 4 years ago doesn't make me new to it, im prolly actually better then alot of people that have switched to warfare and some actual warfare players (not meaning to toot my own horn, but stating a fact) New i am not.

I deleted the rest of your post cuz it didn't mean anything and was wasted space.

And im not argueing with myself, i am now arguing with your opinionated ass. I think it was pretty obvious i was on point and didn't miss it. Just cause i called you out doesn't mean you can just say im wrong and hide in a corner.

I like the fact that we're friends, lets not start this fire.

The rest of my post was a waste of space? So let's recap here. You state that KmA players are not active because YOU don't see them playing. Hence the nice color coordination that you provided. However, the rest of my post, which you just happen to conveniently delete, stated ALL of them still play UT3 actively. Not as actively as you, but still active.

Hiding huh? Now that's funny tough guy. Thumbs Up None of my original posts were directed at you or were written to you. So I don't think I'm the one starting the fire here. You want to backup Bain and JP, I'm cool with that. My posts weren't about you. So don't try to spin this. My post doesn't at all imply that you are a bad warfare player. You're actually pretty good for the record. However, there are a handful of players that seem to think they know more about people's business than they actually do. We'll I am pleased to know that the community understand KmA better than I do. Perhaps I'll consult you next time I need an update regarding KmA.

So if you'd like to keep arguing with my opinionated ass, keep at it. I have no problems with you. You want to come in and comment about something you don't have a clue about? That's fine also. I'll just give you facts and let it stand at that.

Like I said, good luck to the US team. Hope they smoke Strider. If he shows up that is.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Originally posted by ax412

I'll post the US TDM team:
Phantaci
Dahblackworm
Bumrush24sev
Xkal1bur

Subs: Penguin and <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">Rican

Penguin posted his CTF team earlier, I'll dig it up.

Are you out of your fu*king mind? 
do you want to lose?

lies
rican's spam is epic AND efficient
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm
I was only putting my opinion in towards your post as you put yours in as well. And that last post was directed towards me which made me feel the need to fire back.

However, now that this issue came up even our argument is getting off topic within itself so to continue to argue with your opinionated ass would be pointless.

All i'm saying is no point in throwing our two cents out there, let JP play the captain roll and take care of it, i'm sure its hard enough for her to leave ppl out the way it is. 

Clan match Sunday?

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:32pm

I was only putting my opinion in towards your post as you put yours in as well. And that last post was directed towards me which made me feel the need to fire back.

However, now that this issue came up even our argument is getting off topic within itself so to continue to argue with your opinionated ass would be pointless.

All i'm saying is no point in throwing our two cents out there, let JP play the captain roll and take care of it, i'm sure its hard enough for her to leave ppl out the way it is. 

Clan match Sunday?
OK, let me understand this. You respond to a post that is not directed towards you and then get a response you don't like. Then state that the person if picking an argument with you? Do I have that correctly?

Speak to Trainwreck about the clan match. I can't play anyways. Remember? I'm playing with one hand at this point.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:39pm
What? Which direction are you trying to turn this? You put your opinion on what teams should be and who's active for kma, i put my opinion on why it shouldn't matter. You came at me instead of defending the topic. Which brings us here. No point in discussing this now.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:40pm

What? Which direction are you trying to turn this? You put your opinion on what teams should be and who's active for kma, i put my opinion on why it shouldn't matter. You came at me instead of defending the topic. Which brings us here. No point in discussing this now.

Very well then.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:42pm

Very well then.

Why do i feel like your the Emperor from Star Wars and you're trying to get me to release my hate and join the darkside???

Think i just had to long of a day at work :S

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:44pm

Very well then.

Why do i feel like your the Emperor from Star Wars and you're trying to get me to release my hate and join the darkside???

Me too and the fact that I feel like **** because my body feels like it's being squeezed in a trash compactor. Don't know which one's worse.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:45pm
Man you need to get better soon bro. Or start taking really good pain killers.

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:48pm

Very well then.

Me too and the fact that I feel like **** because my body feels like it's being squeezed in a trash compactor. Don't know which one's worse.
awww group hug
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:53pm
Strider, go f u c k yourself.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 6:56pm
Agreed^^

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 7:00pm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2011 at 7:28pm
And this thread is now complete.. thanks Zellot! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 40>