Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Ranks and Knock-OUTs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 Ranks and Knock-OUTs
    Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:18pm
Way mierda lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:24pm

ok this is really getting out of hand, and yes i know i don't have the same respect like Phantaci has but you guys have to trust me when i say this...

you guys are not getting the big picture here. im NOT trying to put A-R on the spot and say they are a 3rd rank team because they might not. what i am trying to say ppl have gotten better and in my mind i think some clans have gotten better than A-R(NO disrespect A-R or any other player).

btw plzzzz look at the title before you start bringing up "A-R never lost a vctf match." it says 2011 ppl come on now lol. thats like saying the Black Cats are still the best even tho they were back in the day.

and like i said, if you think im wrong, lets get some GGs going to see who is the top peeps now. it will be fun trying to see if WAR is really better than the Great DEEP clan huh? Seph ;P

now lets have some fun and GGs.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:29pm
You want me to flip out and ruin your thread or something?

iAM sucks

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:30pm
Put KmA as #1 in Snowreel. We've got that s h i t on lock.

Feh, if you want more matches, get the clan leaders into a chat and talk out the details. Posting s h i t like this is just going to make if go down the s h i t t e r.

Which team did iAM beat last?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

iAM sucks
i love you too SephHug

@Pin Sorry man but W-Lrds got snowreal on lock, you got 2nd on thatOuch
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

iAM sucks
i love you too SephHug

@Pin Sorry man but W-Lrds got snowreal on lock, you got 2nd on thatOuch

We have Zodiac and TX, that s h i t is definitely on lock. Ever since darakoom started cursing, I just can't stop myself. F U C K it, we own Snowreel.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 10:39pm
jimini fvckin cricket now your trying to fvcking piss Pin the hell off. Sh1ts getting DEEP round here!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 12:39am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

ok this is really getting out of hand, and yes i know i don't have the same respect like Phantaci has but you guys have to trust me when i say this...

you guys are not getting the big picture here. im NOT trying to put A-R on the spot and say they are a 3rd rank team because they might not. what i am trying to say ppl have gotten better and in my mind i think some clans have gotten better than A-R(NO disrespect A-R or any other player).

btw plzzzz look at the title before you start bringing up "A-R never lost a vctf match." it says 2011 ppl come on now lol. thats like saying the Black Cats are still the best even tho they were back in the day.

and like i said, if you think im wrong, lets get some GGs going to see who is the top peeps now. it will be fun trying to see if WAR is really better than the Great DEEP clan huh? Seph ;P

now lets have some fun and GGs.
umm last time i check we played gow and iam in warfare and won so its not like the blackscats at all so yea lol btw when was the last vctf match that involed iam? im pretty sure i speak for all of iamgaming when i say this but how did u even come up with these rankings? and anyways no one is gonna play for some ranking like who really gives a ****. vctf is horrible, people will just leave or glitch makes the game not fun. feh ur really not gonna get any matches out of this the only thing that will happen is this getting move to fof. thread should be delete cause its pointless and wont go anywhere.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 1:27am
feh :( poor noob
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 4:55am
Originally posted by ax412

feh :( poor noob

Feh :( poor n00b < Retweet
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 6:07am
Looks fun feht lets hope teams will play
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:20am
ouh,, That list is not well presented,...  I think you should do something else because this method of listing is not valid....  Do not understand why all the Clans who speack Spanish are the last...

You have a problem Spanish speacking-(Latino)....

I think we should start from the begining, as you say is a Rank 2011....
2011 Not at all's Clan's play UT3.
So i think it must be done from the begining, the Clan to play a game up a positions if the Clan does not play, they get stuck down the list.... 

THIS IS MORE CORRECT:
                                                          VCTF

i'AM    DEVIL    A-R    KmA    DEEP    W-Lrd    War    ***    MM    Phoenyx    PcX
         ___    ____     ___    ___    ____     _____   ___    ___     __    _______    ___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE

6               ^^                                              
 5                 |                                             
 4                 |                              ^^          
 3                 |         ^^                  |            
 2                 |           |                    |          ^^ 
 1                 |           |                    |            |         etc.        etc.        etc.    etc.    etc.  
 0    i'AM    DEVIL    A-R    KmA    DEEP    W-Lrd    WAR    Phoenyx    ***    PcX    MM 
-1      |                                |                       
-2      |                                |
-3      |                               **
-4     **

----->When a Clan wins add 1 Point,...  Subtrac 1 Point when Clan lose.

----->This can be done in all modes.

¿¿¿---That seems all---???Question 

OLE¡ -iNfire_No
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:39am
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 10:37am
I noticed that too Inferno. Fehtalatee is discriminating against the spanish speaking clans.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Put KmA as #1 in Snowreel. We've got that s h i t on lock.

Feh, if you want more matches, get the clan leaders into a chat and talk out the details. Posting s h i t like this is just going to make if go down the s h i t t e r.

Which team did iAM beat last?
when was the last time KmA even played a clan match?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 11:15am
^@ bain fuuuuuk about 5-6 months, in the process of reactivatin the clan.
@ fee fee i believe infernos ranks are more accurate, were -2 and iams -3 1/2 in vctf suck on that b****!
shine on you crazy diamond
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 11:30am
^ LoLoL
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 11:33am
i made a funny =D
shine on you crazy diamond
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by iNFeRNo

ouh,, That list is not well presented,...  I think you should do something else because this method of listing is not valid....  Do not understand why all the Clans who speack Spanish are the last...

THIS MAN IS RIGHT WHY IS W-LRDS RANKED AS LOW AS THEY ARE?? ARE YOU RACIST FEH?? W-LRDS SHOULD BE TOP 3 VCTF CLANS EASILY......
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by jesse

^@ bain fuuuuuk about 5-6 months, in the process of reactivatin the clan.
@ fee fee i believe infernos ranks are more accurate, were -2 and iams -3 1/2 in vctf suck on that b****!
Good to hear!!!!
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Originally posted by Iuckshot

edit: I'm sure they'll read this on the forums, so if you guys want a match, pm whatever the hell PSN eth3lium is using now.

Darkn3ss_is_QnL
DeSpiZeD_is_QnL
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_-CaTaClySt-
LiGhTtUPPx

Hey! These are the most used tho! Drokun u hater :'(

wtf, even i didnt know all:-D Dro is kind of right to complain, first time tho;-D
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I noticed that too Inferno. Fehtalatee is discriminating against the spanish speaking clans.
  agree ....  ¬¬  lol

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Originally posted by iNFeRNo

THIS MAN IS RIGHT WHY IS W-LRDS RANKED AS LOW AS THEY ARE?? ARE YOU RACIST FEH?? W-LRDS SHOULD BE TOP 3 VCTF CLANS EASILY......
LOL
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 4:29pm
I see alot of people CrycryingCry in this thread, why not if your going to have rankings just start them all over and set them to 0 and go from there, then people can just get back to CrycryingCry about loosing instead. LOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:17pm
A-R is done with UT3.  You can drop the name from your list.

Apparently so is Epic/Midway.  The only servers I have seen are rentals and local hosts.  If it wasn't for Bain and Jibba in the USA, you guys would be hard pressed to set anything up.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>