Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Swearing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote darakoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swearing
    Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:05am
I can swear as much as I F U C K I N G want I'm an adult.  I'm sick of people telling me and others not to swear, F U C K YOU.
The wisdom for which all philosophers are in search is the knowledge of first principles and the causes of things.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:12am
sigh....surprise surprise...
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:12am
Game experience may change during online play.
darakoom View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote darakoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Ether404

sigh....surprise surprise...
It shouldn't be that much of a surprise I'm responding to you.
The wisdom for which all philosophers are in search is the knowledge of first principles and the causes of things.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:37am

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:42am
Shut up darakoom

lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 12:50am
Fvckin A

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 1:06am
What the f u c k are you talking about darakoom? You're not sick.

F u c k i n Bunny, what did you do? An adult can f u c k i n swear to whoever they want. Some chick swore she'd do marvelous things to me. She was an adult, so I let her. I smiled for two days. So if darakoon wants to swear to someone, i'd say let him. If he wants to say F U C K Y O U to someone, perhaps someone will take him up on his offer. Most people in UT3 are men, but hey, who are we to judge. If he swears those words to you, all you have to say is:

"I'm flattered darakoom, but unfortunately I'm going to have to take a pass on your offer. I heard Strider likes those propositions. Perhaps you should swear to him. He always swears to us, so it's obvious that he likes the kind of action you are looking for."

You see what happens? You turn a negative in your eyes to a positive in the eyes of the whole community. We all knew Strider needed love. You just brought him one step closer to finding the type of passion he is seeking.

Swear
–verb (used with object)
1. to declare, affirm, attest, etc., by swearing by a deity, some sacred object, etc.

2. to affirm, assert, or say with solemn earnestness.

3. to promise or undertake on oath or in a solemn manner; vow.

4. to testify or state on oath: He swore it on the witness stand.

Origin:
before 900; Middle English sweren, Old English swerian;  cognate with German schwören, Old Norse sverja;  akin to Gothic swaran  to swear.

—Related forms
swear·er, noun
swear·ing·ly, adverb
re·swear, verb, -swore, -sworn, -swear·ing.
un·der·swear·er, noun

—Synonyms
1. declare, affirm, avow. 3. depose, testify. 4. imprecate

Now that I think about it, I think darakoom is refering to cursing? But I may be wrong.

Curse
–verb (used with object)
1. to wish or invoke evil, calamity, injury, or destruction upon.

Origin:
before 1050; Middle English curs  (noun), cursen  (v.), Old English curs  (noun), cursian  (v.), of disputed orig.

Either way, both apply to Strider so my point still is valid.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 6:38am
I LOVE LAMP !!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 8:13am
Yo darakoom, Im really happy for you & Imma let you finish but qM is the best UT3 console clan of all time..OF ALL TIME.
PSN:Imaginative
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 11:56am
except when he makes a general accusation that the only f.ucking VCTF player (myself) is ruining a great warfare game.  news flash.  it was a great game.  we played fair.  all of us did.  get over it.  
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Ether404

except when he makes a general accusation that the only f.ucking VCTF player (myself) is ruining a great warfare game.  news flash.  it was a great game.  we played fair.  all of us did.  get over it.  
What the f u c k are you doing in warfare? Is this a new development?
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 1:32pm
Bunny boy started off playing Welfare but Very Clearly Took Flight to a better mode...and a better class of gamers. As for profanity some people dont know theres an art to swearing...simply random or continual cussing isnt swearing its abusive monologue for the verbally challenged.
If anyone need lessons in when and how to do so then plz get on a flight to Birmingham England and i'll be happy to assist you with the art of profanity...meanwhile stop crying like bast4rd RentB0ys turning trickz and play the bludclart game - win/lose doesnt matter if its fair.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 2:24pm
devil has dis game on lock
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 2:28pm
iAM > Devil Everyone KNOWS this 4real...plz >_>

btw BBQ sauce is better than ketchup on fries
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 3:03pm
what is this whole thread about? I thought Darakoom was just messing around with this

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Yo darakoom, Im really happy for you & Imma let you finish but qM is the best UT3 console clan of all time..OF ALL TIME.

ah **** bums gettn his piano practice lol
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

what is this whole thread about? I thought Darakoom was just messing around with this

i'll let him explain
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

yo i'm sorry  but ahhhh nevermind i'm keeping my mouth shut on thisErmm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Jp, this thread is about whores and jellybeans. Nothing more, nothing less.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 6:21pm

and we're fresh out of jelly beans sorry i was playing duke nukem demo

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 6:24pm
Then it's just about whores. A much more penetrating topic of conversation. However, I recommend the introduction of salt water taffy or some jolly ranchers. Perhaps some now n laters?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 11:26pm
pinnacle come on dude.. you're trolling... a more relevant conversation would be how wendys NEVER PUTS BBQ SAUCE IN THE BAG VIA DRIVE-THRU WHEN YOU ORDER NUGGETS.. WHO DA F EATS HIS OR HER NUGGETS WITH OUT BBQ SAUCE OR ANY SAUCE FOR DAT MATTER....AND THAT LADIES N GENTS IS WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 12:39am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

pinnacle come on dude.. you're trolling... a more relevant conversation would be how wendys NEVER PUTS BBQ SAUCE IN THE BAG VIA DRIVE-THRU WHEN YOU ORDER NUGGETS.. WHO DA F EATS HIS OR HER NUGGETS WITH OUT BBQ SAUCE OR ANY SAUCE FOR DAT MATTER....AND THAT LADIES N GENTS IS WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS
qft
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 1:36am
gtfo trollolololololol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>