| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WaR V DeeP Rd2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WaR V DeeP Rd2
    Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:30pm
Can't, working out of town.... Hate to embarrass you anyways. Your girl would leave you, you'd get fired from your job, and your dog would die when i was done with you.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:31pm
um yea sure...my girl would **** u in duel..... anywayz im dont talkin **** im rdy for match ok?
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:33pm
1 v 1 Vctf???

crap forgot to use a dirty word so i get the cool lilttle **************'s

Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:36pm
dude we can whenever nxt wk im with fam...fam 1st....
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by NxT_iS_WaR

b1tch when u rdy to talk right get at me but 4 now take ur homo azz on k? ooo butthurt ass..damn dude still on that ****??? ur fvkin pathetic....get a real ife....

who u mad at bro???
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:39pm
So 1 v 1 VCTF then?

Come at me bro!

kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

So 1 v 1 VCTF then?

Come at me bro!
Don't make me whoop you in VCTF again Seph. Also don't come in here and take my thing. Come at me bro!!!
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 7:53pm
Whoop me? you dont do anything, you TRY to snipe most the time but the only time you get ppl is when you knock them off thier boards when they're not looking which isn't even a kill its a gimmie. You can't do anything else so whoop my ass in not in your vocabulary. 

"Come at me, bro."

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:09pm

From texas huh? Theres only two things that come from texas.... steers and queers.... i don't see any horns on you boy.
Is this counting if you were BORn or live in Texas D':
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:11pm

Whoop me? you dont do anything, you TRY to snipe most the time but the only time you get ppl is when you knock them off thier boards when they're not looking which isn't even a kill its a gimmie. You can't do anything else so whoop my ass in not in your vocabulary

"Come at me, bro."
ClapClapClap
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:26pm
So what do you call it Seph when you try to come into our avril and kill me with rockets while my back is turned and I still end up killing you with the sniper at close range? Oh thats right. Your a gimmie.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:11pm
Dont recall you ever doing that so make a scenario if you like. I do re-call you hiding and knocking me off my board to kill me so i grabbed a sniper and put 3 shots straight into you while you missed every shot you fired multiple times. If you like your story better then thats cool, but lets try and not wander away from the truth. 

You never did have a response for being sh1t worthless at anything else, does that mean its the truth?

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:18pm
I think i've killed you more in the avril or the tank then killing you on your board. Also you must be talking of some fantasy you had, because I don't remember you ever putting three shots in me. Maybe stealing someone else's kill, but yea I like my story better.

Also of course i'm sh1t worthless. I mean your able to kill me. Also nice job coming in our base the other day and spawn killing with the hellbender. You sure showed me.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:29pm
Lol if you say so..... when we're face to face its very rare you kill me unless one of your team mates softened me up first. I'm being serious with you when i say this.... your not even close to being as good as you think you are. Even in this last clan match vs WaR when u were runnin your mouth under a voice changer and we start the suspense match and i drew first blood off killing you in your own advril... haha ok looks to me like you dont kill me like you think you do. And i think you had like 4 pts by the end of the match? Good job you rock!

And the last pubs i was in with you yeah i did snipe the living crap out of you. You were hiding on the keg thinking you were all bad ass. Smacked 3 shots into you and went about my business. When i know your there you're not a problem. Its just when you try to hide from everybody in hopes of maybe gettin a killing spree so you think Mikey will think your cool for it is when you'll get me. 

Oh and news flash, Nobody cares if you get that killing spree. I hunt ppl down like the real KING (King_Eternal) to end thier sprees cuz i know they'll get on a roll.... you, i just let go untill some random noob comes across your path like jaz410 or someone and easily ends it for you. But killing sprees are for DM. Thats where they are impressive, in a team based game when you can get a kill for shooting someone with 5 health with a pistol isn't impressive, not hard to steal kills. 

So good job i just proved how dumb you are in more then 1 way. Lets see this glorious response that im sure your intelligent ass will think up.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 10:08pm
Lets see how do I respond to this glorious post? Oh yea I know. Lets start off with this BS fantasy you have about killing me for first blood. I died for the first time long after it was drawn by Ether, who got me with his beast raptor skills. Second I had a sh1tty connection the entire match, and for the other 2 maps. I even asked at the beggining of the match if anyone was having lag issues.

In the last pub match you stole the kill from tony. How do I know this? I had just killed him when you popped in, I got you once and then you finished me. And I don't need to impress anyone. If you feel the urge to get killing sprees to fulfill some pathetic desire Seph then who am I to stop you?

Will I say I am the best? God no!!! Theres like 30 other people who could kick my a$$ no problem. Do I respect them for being better then me? Yes. Am I gonna go on a forum and b1tch about how much better they are then me? Nope. So grow a pair Seph and just stop the BS. Show some maturity. And just go on and post something else just to show how much "better" you are then me.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:18pm
Lol wow if your going to try and counter me get your facts straight, i know for a fact you were my first blood kill cuz i laughed about it since you were running your mouth. And grow a pair? How am i being a coward? I'm not. I'm here to set you straight, sick of you always thinking you belong somewhere. You can be a cool kid, but you turn into a damn retard sometime and someoe needs to tell you. So counter my arguement however you would like. Call me false statements like immature if you wish. tp me thats just you running out of ideas and tryin to make me look like a kid or something but really i have done nothing childish but tell you that you need to wake up and figure out that you dont deserve to talk like you do.

Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:38am
Hey keep up the good work guys! :D
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 4:11am
Thanks.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:46am
This is solely for your entertainment darkness ;)

Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 4:28pm
maaaan im tired of tha bull only way to settle is in duel no fk'n 1v1 vctf lmao...come on .....
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 5:47pm
I dont duel, its gay and boring... told you that already. Hope you dont think your good....

1 v 1 VCTF??

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 8:05pm
sephiroth everybody knows that a 1v1 match on somebody's host @ floodgate seperates the men from the boys.. 1v1 vctf? very irrelevant to skill level.
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 8:10pm
thank u viLL maan somebody understands.....anywayz if i wasnt good y em i in tha damn duel tourny..my point exactly.....duel or just f uk off.....plain and simple
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 8:58pm
Wow are you that stupid that you don't understand that villn actually understood my joke and was making a joke with it????

Shut up dude, you sounds like a f@g constantly talking about duel.... i dont duel, its not my style, me saying 1 v 1 is actually my way of making fun of you for saying lets duel every post. you sound like a strider. You have some mental issue that you should have checked out... "plain and simple"

Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 9:01pm
lol maybe but....thats what makes me who iAM..... i might be crzy im kinda nuTtz but hey im just sayin' im tryin to put ya skillz to tha f uk'n teSt...thats all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>