FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF $200 Tournament Roster and Free Agents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF $200 Tournament Roster and Free Agents
    Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

can an admin change sephiroth's name under his picture from 'tx is a noob' to 'qM's #1 fan' xD
Mad that i think your garbage? yeah.... you mad......

I dont mind the trolling but don't come in a respectable thread calling me or anybody garbage. who are you trying to impress.

Where did i call anyone garbage? I never said anything about anyones skill level, just thought it was funny how qM can never get a respectful good game from anyone without people have a reason to why they lost. Stop trying to call me out on something i didn't do troll.
LOLWUT????
and Dagon is just sticking up for his clan. He is not right or wrong; but nevertheless, just sticking up for his clan. anybody would/should do the same. his intentions are good, especially the fact that he wasn't even in the game, The ones who played didn't come on here and complain about the couldawoulda's&shoulda's. he's just being a good team mate.
and you're not in qM, or have any association with them, so I dont know why you stick up for them?? unless you're their #1 fan?? so thats why I said it, it's ok to be a fan, we have sizzle as ours XDDDD

No i'm a Weezy and Seifer fan The 2 best controller only ut3 players.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Vedakid

Wlrds Vs. Free Agents
Date: TBD Time: TBD 
Server: TBD

W-Lrds, can we set this up soon?? if hopefully you see this
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 2:58am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Wlrds Vs. Free Agents

Make a thread in their section.
+400 accuracy boost for a faster reply :'(
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:49am

Wlrds Vs. Free Agents

if you can set this up for today, i might be able to join.

who played for me last time?
when we lost, without me.... jejeje

how did you all loose to zombie mafia....Ffs
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:11am
heyyyyyyy killa please put data tomorrow and i will notify my team if i can, my team normaly online 8pm uk at 12 pm uk but others times is posible

thanks
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by DorienO

Wlrds Vs. Free Agents

we played with lock123
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 6:54pm
@Dor, Its hard to play on a team with lack of mics and never practiced together compared to a team that has all mics and practiced for ages :P but thats what we get for being a free agent team!

@Trix, We should try this friday or saturday, whenever you guys are available?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by DorienO

Wlrds Vs. Free Agents

organized team vs a team thats never played with each other before = lose for us lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:59pm
Lol the only team I ever saw do coordinated attacks in ctf is qM with 1 stacked person & a decoy taking the flag out of the base to get the defenders out of position
It's not rocket science
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 8:01pm
wasn't talkin about organized attacks. but most teams do have an idea who's running, whos mid and whos D... we never had any of that. you can't tell me qM is the only clan that does that game plan too

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:06pm
let's be honest, qM's game plan is to flak and link the whole place up :D
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:06pm
zm didn't practice together as far as I know. also I was a last minute sub just like lock.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:09pm
naw ^ he just didn't want to be on our team Seph :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:19pm
Yeah hes a traitor

And Seif you still played with ppl you knew aka other iAM members, i'd never played with any of my teammates except for inhuman but that was in black ops lol

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:24pm

Yeah hes a traitor

And Seif you still played with ppl you knew aka other iAM members, i'd never played with any of my teammates except for inhuman but that was in black ops lol

See in black ops, we can go ham just not ut3 lol plus me and seph only two with mics soo it was a little difficult, lock hadn't played ut3 in a while. but past is past, we want to play W-Lrds now!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:28pm
Xtreme vs. Zombie Mafia
Date: TBD  Time: TBD
Server: TBD

Please announce the date and time for it asap!! We're losing sleep here.. =) Should be a great match. If I'm around I would love to stream it for you.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:35pm
by the way, just for fun, if any CTF team that is already knocked-out (free agents, NbK or PRO) wants to play an exhibition against DEVIL's team, just let me know, or join the corner chat. we can make it happen xD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:42pm
i might be on ut3 here in a few mins, if i can get 3 people, i dont mind a quick pug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i might be on ut3 here in a few mins, if i can get 3 people, i dont mind a quick pug
LOLz@ursiggy, nice xD and I will join, if we need a server I can ask mikey.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Xtreme vs. Zombie Mafia
Date: TBD  Time: TBD
Server: TBD

Please announce the date and time for it asap!! We're losing sleep here.. =) Should be a great match. If I'm around I would love to stream it for you.
ill get a cheer leader outfit and root for you guys from the side lines.  at least im not "benched" i get to be on a roster......awesome
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:51pm
i have a spare outfit for ya kupcake.

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:58pm

i have a spare outfit for ya kupcake.
ill wear your spandex bro, got some pom poms for me too?  maybe zombie will let me fill in since rosters are open to the public
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:00pm
lmao at the roster comment..... 

And yes got qM colors too... black and red

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:09pm

lmao at the roster comment..... 

And yes got qM colors too... black and red
nah im a pink frosting with sprinkles type of guy.  yeah rosters were "locked" friday b4 the games were suppose to start which really means, anyone can play or be switched. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:15pm
Wanna play on my team? Wait.... we lost already.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 33>