ANY1 HAVE A FRAGFX FOR SALE???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY1 HAVE A FRAGFX FOR SALE???
    Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 8:21am
you want to suck even harder kupcake? Lol
PSN:Imaginative
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 2:27am
XIM3 was designed for the Xbox 360 so you need a "Wired Controller" for authentication so the Console can see the Device & also so you can change your Mouse settings on XIM3's LCD Screen :) No PC needed! Inless your Updating XIM3's Software & Installing new "Smart Translators"

XIM3 also works on PS3 with a Xbox to PS3 (GTMax Adapter) which costs anywhere around £5-£8, it's 1 of the only few Adapters that I no & use myself which doesn't cause any lag.

UK-Link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS2-PS3-Xbox-360-Controller-Converter-Adapter-Cable-/290582237355?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item43a80d10ab

USA-Link
http://cgi.ebay.com/PS2-PS3-Xbox-360-Controller-Converter-Adapter-Cable-/320659108577?pt=AU_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item4aa8c5b2e1

I no it sounds like a pain in the ar$e to use a Adapter but the XIM3 is defo worth it Smile

As for using nunchucks I no the PS3 Move Navigation Controller is Fully Supported, Not sure about others tho..... Confused

@tRiNiTy
The low DPI thing I was talking about was mostly for UT3 on the PS3, Other games like Call of Duty are easily Controllable with a High DPi Mouse Smile
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 4:05pm
but then u would need fragfx nunchuck, mouse and controller! whats stoppin u from using nunchck and mouse -xim3? HH said mouse settings work on low dpi for most gamers so lots of experimenting with settings either way. Now im interested too. I remember how long it took me to use a PS3 controller to play UT now I cant remember how to use to play games with kbd
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 3:00pm
took another look at it n you're right it does look like a simple setup, hardest part would be settings. so instead of getting a fragfx with this can you can pair better equipment, nunchuck n mouse?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 9:53pm
I thought the XIM3 was extreamly easy to use when I 1st got it, Plug into Console then plug Mouse & Keyboard into XIM3 then set your Sensitivity :D ObSiV had simplicity in mind when making the XIM3.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 2:19pm
you got me interested again in these, saw one used at amazon for 55 n a cordless one new for 80 or 90. but i was reading the reviews n some were great n sum were very low. a few claimed it was garbage n that the high reviews were fake.
i then looked into a xim3 but thats just another haedache waiting to happen, never was one to play computer games so i'll stick to my dualshock3.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 1:31pm
anyone have a fragfx for sale???
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply