| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KMA v DEEP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KMA v DEEP
    Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 3:22pm

SUNDAY JULY 31ST

11AM PACIFIC 2PM EASTERN 7PM UK?
                                                            xxxxMAPSxxxxxxxx
                                                            SANDSTORM (KmA pick)
                                                            SUSPENSE (DEEP pick)
                                                            NECROPOLIS( tiebreaker)
pin if i f***ed up any of the times lemme no im not too sure the time difference for europe? even if deep or kma win the first 2 maps straight lets play the third jus for fun, as per usual.
shine on you crazy diamond
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:41pm
WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

YO!! iAM VS KmA after this FORREAL!!!

TX VS Feh is in the works!! ha that noob wont ever see it coming!Angry

and nooby TX! if i score more flags than you or have more points! and if we win! you have to say im a better vctf player or runner than you! we are going to finally settle this!!

<3 FehSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 10:51am
go away fee fee i told you the other day noone likes you this is for us n deep.. callin your clan out for another beating is one thing(jooookes no angry posts pleasee)  but you wanna 1v1 tx? you know you just done f***ed up right? lol
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 10:52am
anyyways ether whats up what maps you fancy?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 12:07pm
Does it matter what maps we pick, you know i'll be runnin all over you anyways..... :D lol, jokes

Suspense, Necro, Sandstorm, Containment, and Rails ???

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 12:15pm
first time you try to run me over youl eat alt fire hammer haha im not too big on containment and rails, necro maybe il see with my peeps only have 3 confirmed to play but we should be doin atleast 5v5..i thought you were playin for us?=D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 3:44pm
i am sooo DOWN for this :).. and especially an iAM versus KmA match!... would love to own feh alllll over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and AGAIN!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:15pm
thats 5 KmA confirmed so far we needs maps and a date
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:19pm
If I can pick up my controller, I'm down.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:30pm
il tape it to your hands dont trip you got this
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

and nooby TX! if i score more flags than you or have more points! and if we win! you have to say im a better vctf player or runner than you! we are going to finally settle this!!

<3 FehSmile

Yo, KmA vs. iAM happened. Where were you? I thought iAM (GOW) is playing A-R. And TX vs. Feh? Feh, I hope you're wearing diapers for that one.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by jesse

go away fee fee i told you the other day noone likes you this is for us n deep.. callin your clan out for another beating is one thing(jooookes no angry posts pleasee)  but you wanna 1v1 tx? you know you just done f***ed up right? lol
What??? yea right! TX knows da deal! and i can beat him hands down! ill have that noob picking up squares when the match ends! ha ill say no more but iAM is next!

PS:TX<FehAngry Eat it TX!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

<3 FehSmile

Yo, KmA vs. iAM happened. Where were you? I thought iAM (GOW) is playing A-R. And TX vs. Feh? Feh, I hope you're wearing diapers for that one.

i wasnt in iAM yet i guess and since i know yall havent played a match in years i know that might be the reason.

so what if im wearing diapers!? it doesnt matter to you! and its called PULL UPS!! so get it right!(lol jk)

how you been Pinnacle?
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 10:37pm
Message silence he is the one you need talk to about clan matchs at the moment.

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:16pm

What??? yea right! TX knows da deal! and i can beat him hands down! ill have that noob picking up squares when the match ends! ha ill say no more but iAM is next!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

Gasp* O_O....TX -_-
YO GET OUT OF HERE NOOOOOOOOOB!!!!! ILL OWN YOU!!!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!AngryAngryAngry

man you steam me up!!Angry PUNK!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

Message silence he is the one you need talk to about clan matchs at the moment.
nooooooooo i want to talk to bunny
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 4:24pm
Bunny can't read

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 5:26pm
dayum wel than youuuuu
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 10:12pm
Ok lets chat :)

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 1:56pm
iv grown bored of this site already its no fun without lunchy and crow goin at it every 5 minutes will have new mic in 3 days n wel talk
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 6:34pm
I spoke to Ether in game yesterday and he said that they are down for this. Trainwreck make it happen. If you want me to schedule it, let me know.

I'll get a server for us if needed, but I think deep has one.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 8:11pm
Pinnacle! It's so nice to see you again!! :)
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 8:54pm
i thought kma was dead
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 9:55pm
Thanks JP. Just happy to be alive right now.

Zellot, who said KmA is dead? We're still here. And ready to have some fun matches if they come our way. Do your thing vs. A-R and then get a hold of T-Dub if you guys want to play. I can't play very well but I'll give it a shot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>