FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yo TX or JP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo TX or JP
    Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:32pm
Could one of you two please delete my SYZYGY acount for me and get rid of any info related? thanks to whichever one does.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:08pm
Did you finally get your fill?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:31am
TX or JP post its been deleted here so i know its all been deleted and by who. thx
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:35am
if syzygy go's. im going to!
Delete my account once you delete his. please and thank you
bros for life SYZYGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:38am
uh, you guys being serious? I can't tell.. send me a PM instead of making a thread about it so I know. 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:27am
lol Rican. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:43am
Can you do just a partial deletion because we little t**sers at PBM need Sizl there!Cry
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:03am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Could one of you two please delete my SYZYGY acount for me and get rid of any info related? thanks to whichever one does.

What's this? A joke or what?

JP, TX don't listen : the guy is old, tired and senile --> sometimes he doesn't know what he says/writes
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 10:37am

WTF??? If you really leave I'm driving over to Indiana to kick your hillbilly @ss Big smile
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:57am
YES I'M SERIOUS JP! Delete my SYGYGY account and get rid of any related info please! I want it posted in this thread so people know it has been done and that i'm done! NO JOKE!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:06pm
Disapprove 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:24pm
Val you can add me on ps3 if you want to you know lol I think you know im safe by now :) My blue hared girl
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:50pm
sigz don't rage quit bro :[
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:52pm

YES I'M SERIOUS JP! Delete my SYGYGY account and get rid of any related info please! I want it posted in this thread so people know it has been done and that i'm done! NO JOKE!
Are you going to let a bunch of kids own you???  You really want to let them win???  Anyway, what ever you do I respect your decision.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Val you can add me on ps3 if you want to you know lol I think you know im safe by now :) My blue hared girl

Adding you it's not a problem (what psn?), but I'm not online as much as before Confused and playing with US players it's almost like mission impossible for the moment

This site it's a good way to keep the contact with e-mates

I agree that some "situations" are not always easy to handle, but it's like in real life : don't get your head messed with it, cause it's not worth it... people are what they are, so the best thing is to pick those who suit you and ignore the others as much as possible
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:51pm
psn is l_SIZZLE_l Val.. I play vctf on EU all the time with 2 cool guys Coolworx and Tox_ belgium so EU server is fine.

@ Vlln Ive own'd my share of dousche bags ingame and on here! NO ONE could ever make me rage quit ingame or on here! Its just not as interesting on here thats all! Just get Devil ready for qm! You guys have 1 shot! Better play your ass's off! Live stream Devil vs qm! It will be the best ut3 match ever imo Good luck to both clans!

@Groin you can't be serious? lol Dousche bags like Spamguin Ramspam Bum Rican could NEVER own me ingame or on here! Their just not smart enough

@ Spamguin get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's! Ima try to get Bum to RAGE QUIT again! But i mostly want to see what you the SPAM KING got when i have a good team for once? This is a grudge match 4 sure! Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! If Seifer hosts i know your ass wont score period!!! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!

Oh and if any of you dousche bags are in any 360 party im in? Expect me to trash your ass nonstop like yall have did me on ps3!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:00pm
he really is senile  ;.;

and he wants his account deleted cause it's time for him to check into the senior center   o:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

he really is senile  ;.;
and he wants his account deleted cause it's time for him to check into the senior center   o:

Just get ready to get that pubstar ass whip'd kid! Know you'll be camping!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:33pm
add me "again" Syg since i cant talk trash to you up hereWink lol jk

but dang man, you better have a good reason!!Angry

and dont break your back messing aroud with PenTongue
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:36pm
if were gonna have a little match, were playing on both systems.
lol at people not scoring on others host, that's the worst insult i have ever heard. 
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

add me "again" Syg since i cant talk trash to you up hereWink lol jk

but dang man, you better have a good reason!!Angry

and dont break your back messing aroud with PenTongue

I done told Seif i'll add you back.. Just have to punish you for a while when you switch teams like that :) I want to join IAM if thats cool with yall? Talk to whoever to make sure its ok! If not its yalls loss! jk
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

lol at people not scoring on others host, that's the worst insult i have ever heard. 

Really? I'm sure Rockhead is much worse then that 360 first then ps3!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Really? I'm sure Rockhead is much worse then that 360 first then ps3!
Thats fine, sounds good

Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:56pm

@ Spamguin get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's!

Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!

LOL I bet you don't even fit in that category and need to be carried, BAHA

HAHAHA Why are you such a scared piece of ****? Why won't you play on the better console with dedicated servers? The only chance in HELL that you have of winning is if you host and I'm lagging all over the place. You're f***ing garbage, get it through your thick skull, you old c**t. and why wouldn't I let Ram run? he's probably better than me at running and I'm better than him at defending.....f***ing stupid ppl that don't know how to play.....SMH

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

@ Spamguin <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">get your guys ready because me and the BEST 360 players are going to try to destroy your dousche bag ass's!
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! <font ="Apple-style-span" size="7">You wont if i host!!! I'll make sure of that! You'll surely let RamSpam run you chicken sh1t!
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">LOL I bet you don't even fit in that category and need to be carried, BAHA
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">HAHAHA Why are you such a scared piece of ****? Why won't you play on the better console with dedicated servers? The only chance in HELL that you have of winning is if you host and I'm lagging all over the place. You're f***ing garbage, get it through your thick skull, you old c**t. and why wouldn't I let Ram run? he's probably better than me at running and I'm better than him at defending.....f***ing stupid ppl that don't know how to play.....SMH

Don't start making excuses before we even play! Like i said you'll be fk'n camping and spaming like always pubstar! You have NO balls kid! I'll be running like always though! ps3 system next dumbass! can't you fk'n read^^ lmfao
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>