| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Massive Thankyou To ........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Massive Thankyou To ........
    Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by DorienO

because we had asked Vedakid to kick Ckeli out, for obvious reasons, and he said no. 
i'm not sure if he couldn't or wouldn't do that.  he's a stand up chap afterall

hah.  that's funny.  now I just hope no one says that about me.

Thanks Heavenly_tRiNiTy   I realized I was only talking about CTF servers, so that's why I don't see the others.  CTF is perfection, I don't need anything else.

Ideally I'd like to have a map rotation, like ye old days, some type of message mode to say "welcome to blah blah go to iamgaming for maps etc", and spectators.  Not sure all that is possible.  I'll be away from ps3 for a week traveling, maybe I'll have time to investigate.  Oh, and it would be west coast la based for my own selfish reasons
The rocket is my master.
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 2:34pm
I'd like to thank the sacred warlords server in TDM, I think I get my lowest ping in that server. who's server is it anyway?  I also want thank the one's in DM, I can't remember their names now but thanks.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
imajap88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 2:41pm
its my server thanks enjoy it
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123