| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team W-Lrd General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

W-Lrds vs GOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: W-Lrds vs GOW
    Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 10:07pm
Wow you guys, learn how to take a joke. haha funny funny. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
W-Lrd_Moriarty View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Moriarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 8:53am
Is that you do start, it was not a joke at first ... and still do followed so it is normal to respond my colleagues. I think everyone knows differentiate a joke to other things...

And believe me, we have a great sense of humor all! LOL
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 12:07pm
Sorry but no you don't know the difference. Go back to speaking spanish, your English sucks.  < Thats a joke.

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:33pm

last time we made deep our b****< joke

iv been thinkin bout that little talk we had awhile back sunny  and il have to decline any future matches between us  due to wrld imortal jackin my name. didnt bother me til i saw him in warfare sucking ass.good luck against gow(yall need it) il leave your thread to your people now. peacee
shine on you crazy diamond
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:38pm
Idk... Aren't you Immortal? He is ImOrTal. People will know difference.

And why you all bashing on W-Lrd? They are nothing but great guys!
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:42pm
were not bashin were crackin jokes.. iv had one clan tag completely jacked in ut3 and his spellin of his name is much too similar it gets irritating to see happen after awhile- iMOrTaL- ImMoRtAL
W-Lrd_Anubis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Anubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:46pm
thank´s nocturnus... sorry guys, my english really sucks...
[IMG]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4283/luffy2iz3hp9copia.jpg[IMG]
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:02pm
They have a member called Nocturnal too. Pretty similar to Nocturnus. I don't care. Why would you?
He's not jacking your name, any which way you look at it. You don't own the word Immortal, anyway.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:07pm
I see that today and that guy kinda brings the name immortal down lol.... jesse is immortal and for how long and how good he is at this game i think he reserves the right to the name :) just my opinion. And Noc once again, not bashing on the guys, im only joking about them speaking english, its not that big of a deal, people on this site are to damn anal these days. i call papa my mexican midget and he doesn't get all wound up about it. Just like jesse is my sexy trans-sexual ITfriend.

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:11pm
But you guys know each other, right? Of course other clan members would take offense.
OK. Jesse_is_Immortal. Why don't just Jesse just talk to that W-lrd immortal and make him change name, instead of just talking here. I'm pretty sure that other immortal isn't on these forums.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:11pm
i made one post and said i would leave their thread, i intend to do that. i didnt make it into a big deal i just said we wouldnt play one time because its irritating to see duplicates even if its unintentional i never said i owned the name. now if you want to discuss this further even tho its none of your f***ing business than pm me and il respond after work. sorry for takin up space on your thread. peace.
last post promise wrlrds

i wont ask him to change his name its ps3 dude its bound to happen. i just dont want to play games with him and thats all

one last edit real quick seph im your train-sexual freind not transexual ;)
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 11:32pm
ok peace

my problem and the
many other wlrds is not speaking English and and sometimes I can not say what I want, i speak bad because translate sucksss

for the kma_immortal and w-lrd_imortal, tomorrow speak with imortal to change the name...

if  i iam wlrd_imortal i change because you first have the name, but other player
think differently, you have respect the opinion because is not equal and in this forum everybody know you kma_immortal
what is the problem?

i hope killerayan change the name.. and finish the stupid discussion

por cierto tengo los resultados del partido un dia de estos los pongo en la web, k la camara se ven las fotos borrosas por que esta rota y aveces salen bien y aveces borrosas pero supongo k se vera

Salu2
W-Lrd_Moriarty View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Moriarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 8:31am
Ok! Trix, guay así podemos verlos todo!.  Thumbs Up
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Anubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 8:15pm
Pues si... Creo que eso es lo importante... No ver quien le robo el nombre a quien... Solo espero que los egipcios no me reclamen por llamarme igual que uno de sus dioses...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 9:07pm
hola mi amigos ^^ irrelevant but Anubis where are you from and where do you live?? you sound like you have a spanish accent but you always have US ping :x
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 3:45pm
LOL Trix... 

E tenido unos problemas con internet xxDD....

OLE¡ -iNfire_No
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Anubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 10:37pm
Hi phhiLLN... I'm from mexico city... Ggs in tdm, u r a very good player...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 10:40pm
thanks bro, Im just a pubstar though xD . youre a good player as well xD
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 1:51am
Originally posted by jesse

were not bashin were crackin jokes.. iv had one clan tag completely jacked in ut3 and his spellin of his name is much too similar it gets irritating to see happen after awhile- iMOrTaL- ImMoRtAL

Thats the Same way I felt when I saw zeilot it was kind of flattering and irritating at the same time
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 1:55am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

But you guys know each other, right? Of course other clan members would take offense.
OK. Jesse_is_Immortal. Why don't just Jesse just talk to that W-lrd immortal and make him change name, instead of just talking here. I'm pretty sure that other immortal isn't on these forums.

f*** that let the dude rock the name I say cuz I bet there like 50 more immortals just like him out on psn
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123