| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tourney delayed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourney delayed!
    Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 1:43pm
Hey ya'll. Im telling this once more. I sended everybody a message on Xbox360, but i think some people didnt get it (or didnt read it.. possible as well..) but, for everyone:

THE TOURNEY IS DELAYED!

Its delayed. Not cancelled. I just need to figure out a good date to set this tourney.
The teams are set. The maps are set.

Players, stand by, cause we will have this tourney!

Thanks

Darkn3ss_is_QnL

VideOGaMePrinCe View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VideOGaMePrinCe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 2:19pm
yo bro, if Team A is going to be online tommorrow then why can't at least team A play another team? i.e Team B or Team E if they too are gonna be online? and if they only need 1 can't they sub?

Team B:
- XMadEgyptianX
- Icicle X
- Equilibrium1989
- aX412 / PhantaCi
- BarrelTHEKID

Team E:
- Tuna is QnL
- uc SYZYGY uc
- Rican in 720p
- Pyrotex
- COLDGAZE

it seems like people are bailing out maybe cause of time (idk) but since u have 5 teams, you could have a captain from each team and they can get with their own team and come up with dates/time of the week monday - sunday to see when their entire team is available and then since u already have a bracket you could arrange it according to those particular dates. i.e. Team A available tommorrow / team E available tommorrow at 5 est. so we could make it 5 wit np. but the more you delay the more it gets faded out bro. but if i may add you are doing an Excellent job getting this going man. my team is a BEAST!!!!

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2011 at 3:48pm
Thats the same mistake I made at first when I put my tourney together.. I should have said that any team could play any other team at any time right from the start. That way each team could have set up a match when their whole team was available. Its much easier to get 2 teams online at any given time then try to get every team on at the same time. The important thing is having the matches and not when there played. Id have every team play each other whenever they can the first round, and then set the second round by team records. That way each team gets to play 5 matches in the first round.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:49am
Originally posted by VideOGaMePrinCe

yo bro, if Team A is going to be online tommorrow then why can't at least team A play another team? i.e Team B or Team E if they too are gonna be online? and if they only need 1 can't they sub?

Team B:
- XMadEgyptianX
- Icicle X
- Equilibrium1989
- aX412 / PhantaCi
- BarrelTHEKID

Team E:
- Tuna is QnL
- uc SYZYGY uc
- Rican in 720p
- Pyrotex
- COLDGAZE

it seems like people are bailing out maybe cause of time (idk) but since u have 5 teams, you could have a captain from each team and they can get with their own team and come up with dates/time of the week monday - sunday to see when their entire team is available and then since u already have a bracket you could arrange it according to those particular dates. i.e. Team A available tommorrow / team E available tommorrow at 5 est. so we could make it 5 wit np. but the more you delay the more it gets faded out bro. but if i may add you are doing an Excellent job getting this going man. my team is a BEAST!!!!

Thanks brah. But we need to do this different. If one members of the team bails out of the team and there are no subs, well yeah.. thats messed up.. so im tryin to think how to settle this..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:50am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Thats the same mistake I made at first when I put my tourney together.. I should have said that any team could play any other team at any time right from the start. That way each team could have set up a match when their whole team was available. Its much easier to get 2 teams online at any given time then try to get every team on at the same time. The important thing is having the matches and not when there played. Id have every team play each other whenever they can the first round, and then set the second round by team records. That way each team gets to play 5 matches in the first round.

Same as the post herebove. If you DO manage to get 2 teams online, which in this case, is practically 10 good players. you need at least 1 sub for each team. And since every good player is taken.. sigh.. I'm tryin 2 make this work.. but it seems doing 5 teams vs 5 teams is almost impossible.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:51am

Team B:
- XMadEgyptianX
- Icicle X
- Equilibrium1989
- aX412 / PhantaCi
- BarrelTHEKID

Team E:
- Tuna is QnL
- uc SYZYGY uc
- Rican in 720p
- Pyrotex
- COLDGAZE

Team A can never play on Sunday cuz of Phantaci. He has church then.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 1:53pm
If 2 full teams agree to a time and everyone shows up, then why would subs be needed? Phantasi and Seif can probably play Sunday evenings.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote VideOGaMePrinCe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 5:39pm
oh ok bruh, u r the moderator so im sure u got something going. we just follow your lead... thanks for the info bruh.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:28am

If 2 full teams agree to a time and everyone shows up, then why would subs be needed? Phantasi and Seif can probably play Sunday evenings.
Yeah but I got ppl complaining they want the WHOLE tourney on ONE DAY ><
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:31am
Originally posted by NbK_Divin3-SinSx

Yeah but I got ppl complaining they want the WHOLE tourney on ONE DAY ><

It's just not possible. We will have this tourney guys! Just need 2 figure out a good date to get all people online. Perhaps you guys can try think sum good dates for teams to get online. I'm a full-time worker and not much online anymore.
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 1:53pm

Same as the post herebove. If you DO manage to get 2 teams online, which in this case, is practically 10 good players. you need at least 1 sub for each team. And since every good player is taken.. sigh.. I'm tryin 2 make this work.. but it seems doing 5 teams vs 5 teams is almost impossible.

Need sub?  As long as I'm around I wouldn't mind subbing for any team that would take me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

Need sub?  As long as I'm around I wouldn't mind subbing for any team that would take me.

Sounds good Carn4ge (: Haven't seen u much 'round man.
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 10:40am
I dropped off of UT3 when I picked up some other hobbies so I'll need to get in a few good days of practice soon.  I've come back from long stints off before though and it doesn't take too long to brush the rust off - like riding a bike
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

I dropped off of UT3 when I picked up some other hobbies so I'll need to get in a few good days of practice soon.  I've come back from long stints off before though and it doesn't take too long to brush the rust off - like riding a bike

Aigh i hear ya. There are sum ppl who still try 2 keep CTF alive around 360. I haven't been on lately as well. Moved to PS3. But i'll be on soon to play some good games.
See u on the playground brah.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 12:06am
so how do i get in on this? 
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 12:29am
i cant play sunday mornings i get home 1pm pst.
id get home earlier but its a 35min drive to and from.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:18am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

so how do i get in on this? 

Would be great to have you in the tourney.
Check the other posts in the QnL section for all the tourney info.
You can be the second sub next to Carn4ge if u want (:

We already have 25 players in. 5 teams of 5.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:18am
Originally posted by ax412

i cant play sunday mornings i get home 1pm pst.
id get home earlier but its a 35min drive to and from.

Cool bro. When are you going off after that? 
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 12:55pm
ok, but why dont we just form our own teams or form them from ppl who show up at the time? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

ok, but why dont we just form our own teams or form them from ppl who show up at the time? 

That was my EXACT first that when i planned this tourney.
But thats pure team stacking man. That's the thing, You can never get fair teams unless someone experienced makes em.. Unfortunatly..
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote VideOGaMePrinCe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 6:13pm
my mans, what about this sunday @ 1 PM PST? ......4 PM EST? ........10 PM CEST? wouldn't that suffice 98% of the players? n since u have 2 subs then there you go :) .... but anyhow, i still havent got any challenges for a quick 4v4 anytime from any team..i suppose it was too much for the opposition. unless sizzle n tuna n 2 other guys want to challenge me, Equilibrium, Jason, n Micbianconero?
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 8:35pm
uh i might be able to pull together a team to play ya 

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 9:24pm

my mans, what about this sunday @ 1 PM PST? ......4 PM EST? ........10 PM CEST? wouldn't that suffice 98% of the players? n since u have 2 subs then there you go :) .... but anyhow, i still havent got any challenges for a quick 4v4 anytime from any team..i suppose it was too much for the opposition. unless sizzle n tuna n 2 other guys want to challenge me, Equilibrium, Jason, n Micbianconero?
my host for the tourny still stands open to be setup pretty much anytime for dedicated ctf.  however i will be starting school coming wednesday n ive been working alot of side jobs lately too.  just as long as i have a time to set it up someone can hook up my server if need be just need to know whens...
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 10:36pm
no one is ignoring your 4v4 request... Just some of are busy as of lately... I will try n get something together for ya with me yert joshy and whoever.
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 10:38pm
As for the tourney im down for anytime on sunday. If my team is on we will play which ever other team is on if thats cool?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>