FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!
    Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I see your personal ball scrubber is posting behind you ^^

But like i said, you played with 1 good vctf player thats a primary flag runner. Play with me, dan, skiller, tx, chris, arkos, train, ether, feh, fluff, streetz, lsd, otakutony and many more.... It wont be so easy. 
its always easy, seph! dont you know that by now... VCTF its for noobs! 

i wonder if i now classify as your personal ball scrubber?

You've always been my personal ass massager, now bite the pillow!! :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

ask StriderFx or F.U.K NRG, I dont care if u believe me or not tbh. you were bragging about killing me in VCTF with a flak cannon LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry dude but that was pathetic.

No disrespect to Coolworx, yeah he is a very good VCTF player but he is a noob on foot, I destroy him on foot when he is not hiding behind a vehicle and he run me over from behind, I can remember him doing that over the past week but killing me on foot none. Hit n Run = Skill ????

know one can change my mind that VCTF sucks, when your trying to do flag pick ups with raptor/fury grow some fn balls and do it properly, its such a nobbish thing to do and involves no skill for the flagrunner and not much skill for the guy in the vehicle, I could do it if I wanted to and I'm deffo not that great in raptor/fury

dawg you got "R@PED!" you had the upper team in a EU server and plus you went titain on me TWICE(while i was about to score) and plus i had over a 100 points and the next guy before me had around 50 and 3 of my team mates had below 10-15(you had 6 guys over 50 and 60 points.

when its 3-4 guys on me when i have the flag i use flack and rockets. when its 1 on me i use sniper, shock, and shaft. i bet if i use an enforcer you would say, the enforcer doesnt take skill or im garbage, wait you did, when i BEAT you in duel. if you cant handle "1" true vctf runner than you cant handle two or three. i dont have nothing against you but when you get on my mode and say it doesnt have skill but you cant beat that mode player, it has to be a problem
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sapient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sapient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:29pm
no i never played DL online. I think i might try it this week sometime.   And the new ratchet and clank  "All 4 one"  will have multiplayer.  It should be release later this year.  Looks like fun. 

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:58am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

ask StriderFx or F.U.K NRG, I dont care if u believe me or not tbh. you were bragging about killing me in VCTF with a flak cannon LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry dude but that was pathetic. No disrespect to Coolworx, yeah he is a very good VCTF player but he is a noob on foot, I destroy him on foot when he is not hiding behind a vehicle and he run me over from behind, I can remember him doing that over the past week but killing me on foot none. Hit n Run = Skill ???? know one can change my mind that VCTF sucks, when your trying to do flag pick ups with raptor/fury grow some fn balls and do it properly, its such a nobbish thing to do and involves no skill for the flagrunner and not much skill for the guy in the vehicle, I could do it if I wanted to and I'm deffo not that great in raptor/fury
dawg you got "R@PED!" you had the upper team in a EU server and plus you went titain on me TWICE(while i was about to score) and plus i had over a 100 points and the next guy before me had around 50 and 3 of my team mates had below 10-15(you had 6 guys over 50 and 60 points.

when its 3-4 guys on me when i have the flag i use flack and rockets. when its 1 on me i use sniper, shock, and shaft. i bet if i use an enforcer you would say, the enforcer doesnt take skill or im garbage, wait you did, when i BEAT you in duel. if you cant handle "1" true vctf runner than you cant handle two or three. i dont have nothing against you but when you get on my mode and say it doesnt have skill but you cant beat that mode player, it has to be a problem

so thats why u dodged my duel invitation, VCTF is boring and I never ever take it seriously, I just mess around and kill people, you should try and remember that. and the only way u could beat me at duel is if im really tired and not playing very well. this topic is getting old, if u wanna put your money where your mouth is then feel free to duel me best out of 5 on U.S server and u will lose all :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:58am

ask StriderFx or F.U.K NRG, I dont care if u believe me or not tbh. you were bragging about killing me in VCTF with a flak cannon LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sorry dude but that was pathetic. No disrespect to Coolworx, yeah he is a very good VCTF player but he is a noob on foot, I destroy him on foot when he is not hiding behind a vehicle and he run me over from behind, I can remember him doing that over the past week but killing me on foot none. Hit n Run = Skill ???? know one can change my mind that VCTF sucks, when your trying to do flag pick ups with raptor/fury grow some fn balls and do it properly, its such a nobbish thing to do and involves no skill for the flagrunner and not much skill for the guy in the vehicle, I could do it if I wanted to and I'm deffo not that great in raptor/fury

so thats why u dodged my duel invitation, VCTF is boring and I never ever take it seriously, I just mess around and kill people, you should try and remember that. and the only way u could beat me at duel is if im really tired and not playing very well. this topic is getting old, if u wanna put your money where your mouth is then feel free to duel me best out of 5 on U.S server and u will lose all :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:44am
Thing is... scoring a flag = scoring a flag in most people's eyes. Doesn't matter whether it takes loads of skill or none, all about the win.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I thought Strider is the best in all modes. That's what I've heard for the past 3 years.

St***er is all modes! He is the game!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:09pm
CS you just proved again that you're a douche, i dont come to your mode (ctf) and "mess around" cuz its boring, and you wonder why people dont respect you...... Now wheres your ball scrubber at to come back you up??

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:14pm

CS you just proved again that you're a douche, i dont come to your mode (ctf) and "mess around" cuz its boring, and you wonder why people dont respect you...... Now wheres your ball scrubber at to come back you up??

thats because you would get destroyed coz your not good enough at the game to hold up in CTF, In VCTF I dont get destroyed I destroy people :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:25pm
Really, played against bear and go-dead last night with ur daddys daddy on my team and won a few in a row... not to sure i got destroyed, but if you say so i guess. You wouldn't destroy me in vctf, you'd be like every other b**** that trys and quits out saying that the mode is crap after i own you. I like ctf, just prefer vctf more. 

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:26pm
thats the first time go_dead has played for over a year and all bear does is camp and plus I dont think i have ever ever seen you in any server in any mode
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:30pm
What???? I've been playing with go_dead for the last few months, how can you say its his first time in over a year? And Bear wasn't camping, it was a good game. Gotta a lot of respect for both them guys, you tho i have none. ;) I play every mode, find me if you can, i know your a good player but i dont think you have the right to talk as big as you do...

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:32pm
I duel both U.S and EU servers most nights and I have never seen u
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:37pm
Sephiroth is annoying.
Yeah, I said it.
2v2 CTF Sephiroth?
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:38pm
3v3! :D
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:38pm
Alright the one mode i don't play, Duel.... I can't stand that fact that its more about map control then it is just killing the other person. Thats just an opinion on it though, I'm not saying the mode is crap or anything. Don't want to start anything with it. Yes i hang in vehicle modes 80% of the time, but i do step into some CTF and TDM. Plus my server is currently set in DM as an Instagib server just for fun so i might be in there later. 

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

Sephiroth is annoying.
Yeah, I said it.
2v2 CTF Sephiroth?

Lol you're an idiot. Go suck his c*** some more.

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:44pm

Sephiroth is annoying.
Yeah, I said it.
2v2 CTF Sephiroth?

Lol you're an idiot. Go suck his c*** some more.

What is your problem? You got rage issues :D
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:46pm

Alright the one mode i don't play, Duel.... I can't stand that fact that its more about map control then it is just killing the other person. Thats just an opinion on it though, I'm not saying the mode is crap or anything. Don't want to start anything with it. Yes i hang in vehicle modes 80% of the time, but i do step into some CTF and TDM. Plus my server is currently set in DM as an Instagib server just for fun so i might be in there later. 

no your wrong, map conrtol is important but if you havent got good fragging skills then you will get destroyed
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:47pm

I'm better than you at instagib. If we had equal Ping, I'd join that and destroy you :D
My hitscan is good. I'm just telling you.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:51pm

I'm better than you at instagib. If we had equal Ping, I'd join that and destroy you :D

I dont have rage issues i just dont think you need to butt in lol... im problem as you call it is i dont like ppl talking crap about other modes, I'm a vehicle player and i respect other mode players, don't know why we can't get the same respect, i even started as a foot mode player but still get told im an idiot for being a vehicle player... just wish ppl like CS could respect other modes like i do, no sense judging anyone in a video game.

And i'll insta you :) i have it set for insta super berserk so be ready haha. I'm no so bad myself...

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:53pm

no your wrong, map conrtol is important but if you havent got good fragging skills then you will get destroyed

That might have came out wrong, yes you need good fragging skills but map control is what i hate. You can camp the belt, shock.... and the spawn points suck. You kill a person once and ppl spam rockets and shock combos where his next spawn is leaving him with nothing but 100 health and a pistol to fight back with. Thats spawn killing but it seems to be acceptable in duel.

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:57pm

I dont have rage issues i just dont think you need to butt in lol... im problem as you call it is i dont like ppl talking crap about other modes, I'm a vehicle player and i respect other mode players, don't know why we can't get the same respect, i even started as a foot mode player but still get told im an idiot for being a vehicle player... just wish ppl like CS could respect other modes like i do, no sense judging anyone in a video game.

And i'll insta you :) i have it set for insta super berserk so be ready haha. I'm no so bad myself...

I'll insta you easily. But as I said, the ping on your server is unacceptable. And Super Berserk?? Makes it even more stupid! How about insta duel on my server, and on your server?

1 game US
1 game EU.
With no noobish Super Berserk.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:03pm

I'll insta you easily. But as I said, the ping on your server is unacceptable. And Super Berserk?? Makes it even more stupid! How about insta duel on my server, and on your server?

1 game US
1 game EU.
With no noobish Super Berserk.

Like i said that server is just for fun, thats why berserk is on..... But i'll insta you US and EU if you want

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>