| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Tourney 5VS5!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VideOGaMePrinCe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Tourney 5VS5!
    Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13pm
where is the list for the new teams? darkn3ss u r doing a great job bro!!! did u include tuna as well? and death if he is playing? i dont c a new list for the teams, but keep up the good work. Lets do thiS!!!!
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i told everyone b4 how to do teams.  the best way is (pending on how many teams) everyone votes they think the top say 4 players for 4 teams are, those for become captains (just meaning they pick players) once the captains are pickd they play a quick dm to determine team picking order. then they will all pick off the top players down the way and that will make the most equil teams.

That could have been a good idea. except everybody is experienced in CTF, not in DM. so making the most frags in DM doesn't quite determine a good CTF team < my opinion.
you think to hard about it. its not about dm its just 1 dm for the captains to determine picking order from the roster, all in all it doesnt matter cause it would go down the list of pick the next top player would get pickd each round of picking teams, its easry than it sounds. just food for thought
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:20pm

i told everyone b4 how to do teams.  the best way is (pending on how many teams) everyone votes they think the top say 4 players for 4 teams are, those for become captains (just meaning they pick players) once the captains are pickd they play a quick dm to determine team picking order. then they will all pick off the top players down the way and that will make the most equil teams.

That could have been a good idea. except everybody is experienced in CTF, not in DM. so making the most frags in DM doesn't quite determine a good CTF team < my opinion.
you think to hard about it. its not about dm its just 1 dm for the captains to determine picking order from the roster, all in all it doesnt matter cause it would go down the list of pick the next top player would get pickd each round of picking teams, its easry than it sounds. just food for thought
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by VideOGaMePrinCe

where is the list for the new teams? darkn3ss u r doing a great job bro!!! did u include tuna as well? and death if he is playing? i dont c a new list for the teams, but keep up the good work. Lets do thiS!!!!

thanks VGP (: good to hear such enthousiam! cuz I had a few players complaining and b****ing about the teams everytime >< I did include Tuna man ;) Teams will be up tomorrow on msg and iamgaming ;)
Death will be the first sub for this tourney (: Sry man! it would have been great 2 put you in a team. But the teams are already full man. I've had to make a new team for 5 more players already.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:48pm
yo good stuff darkness. There are always going to be better ways to do things but who cares. I appreciate all the work you have put in.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

yo good stuff darkness. There are always going to be better ways to do things but who cares. I appreciate all the work you have put in.
yeah dont get me wrong, i was just suggesting a way, your doing just fine and putting alot of efforts into it and doing a good job so far.   hope it all works out for you guys. 

ALSO<<<<< just a reminder that i can host dedicated server for matches pretty much anytime anyday, just need to know when and it has to be set ether private match or everyone needs to get in right away.  if its private and set for 5v5 and someone leaves b4 matches are finished it will lock that player slot out. 
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:46pm
No I understand death i hear ya. And that's cool that your willing to host we appreciate it man.
halfbakedjoshy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote halfbakedjoshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:55am
i complained because my team isnt has stacked as the rest  lol fair teams my arse pftt II DEATH II if i dont play have my spot by all means
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:18am
Originally posted by halfbakedjoshy

i complained because my team isnt has stacked as the rest  lol fair teams my arse pftt II DEATH II if i dont play have my spot by all means

You have to stop f***ing b****in on these teams man. first of all, you don't even tell WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE bout them.. Really, im not f***ing kidding. I asked u a honderd times "tell me what you don't like on your team and i'll try and switch some more" but all I got was "whatever earthworm jon" Lol you 're a good player and sick on CTF. plus your a nice guy which I always enjoy a laughter. But I don't need your f***ing ass complaining all the time when I'm only trying my best.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:19am

thanks bro! i'll definitly keep that in mind for next time (:
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:24am

Yeah true man. I didn't quite know how to make the teams even before. But I have a strong feeling the teams are as good as equil now. Plus, i think that good communication with your team is 75% of your victory. Thanks 4 the appriciation FaZeD. motivates me alot (:
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:28am

yeah dont get me wrong, i was just suggesting a way, your doing just fine and putting alot of efforts into it and doing a good job so far.   hope it all works out for you guys. 

ALSO<<<<< just a reminder that i can host dedicated server for matches pretty much anytime anyday, just need to know when and it has to be set ether private match or everyone needs to get in right away.  if its private and set for 5v5 and someone leaves b4 matches are finished it will lock that player slot out. 

Thnx bro. if you could host dedicated would be cool man. Yeah true that.. hmz..
Nah it will just be one game each team match. So lets just hope that every player just stays in for 1 game. If teams wanna play each other after that thats fine, but that's off tourney then.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote halfbakedjoshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:27am
haha so your honestly think in your head my team is equal to the rest and nothings wrong with it HAHAAAAA you must be stoned or something man wow.Dead
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:22am
I'm stoned or somethin.. yeah i am... actually xD.. Lol, ur team will do fine. stop f***ING whining.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:50am
It's josh's time of the month uh oh Tongue
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:59am
hahaha :P
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
yerty View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote yerty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:34am
Hey great job Darkn3ss
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:46am
TREY ON THE FORUMS :D thanks bro!

This topic can be closed btw. this is the new one.
http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7050&title=5vs5-tourney-set-h
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:05pm
hahahaha Trey is on the forums!!!!!!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:12pm
joshy, its just for fun. theres no cash prizes so u should take it to serious.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote halfbakedjoshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:18pm
i like whining and winning hahaa ffs its JUST a game. so this whooollle tournament is for fun obviously, yet so much effort and planning as been put into it, seems abit of a waste of time for darkness imo!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:17am

i like whining and winning hahaa ffs its JUST a game. so this whooollle tournament is for fun obviously, yet so much effort and planning as been put into it, seems abit of a waste of time for darkness imo!

Lol i don't really care about the time man. I just wanna play, and if players don't show up fine. and if this whole tourney blows, fine as well. But at least i tried then (:

I get my PS3 tomorrow :D
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:04am

dry your face and get over it
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:30am
LOL @ SYZ xD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234