| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New PS3 Update!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
coolworx View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New PS3 Update!!
    Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:41am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i done the update but i cant even ch\ange my password though... when i go to forgot password it just says its still under maintenance... so for now... this update has done nothing for me lol.. do EU still have to wait a while before they can even change their passwords.. and then wait longer after that for psn to be back...?

thats also my question, same thing here...

Lick me...
Coolworx

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:40am
You can do the update before they restore access to their network.  Once the network is restored, you change your password.  If you can change your password, you have access to PSN.  Just did mine this morning and it took all of 10 to 15 seconds.  I could sign in immediately and all my messages, friends, trophies and downloads were there.

Their instructions (prior to an area going live) are a bit sparse, but once you are able to update your password, it's pretty straight forward from there.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:21am
i done the update but i cant even ch\ange my password though... when i go to forgot password it just says its still under maintenance... so for now... this update has done nothing for me lol.. do EU still have to wait a while before they can even change their passwords.. and then wait longer after that for psn to be back...?
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:22am
I'm quite happy for it not to be back up in EU yet... I'm doing the download but I know I'll just waste the whole day if it comes back online. 

Hope it is online tomorrow night, I'll jump on after the gym and spend a nice 3 hours making people cry.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39am
According to the map, the whole USA is back online.I'm hoping for the rest of the world today.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
unknown_latina View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote unknown_latina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:48am
Hey u guys should add my account. Psycho_twinkie (:
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:29am
They've got Alaska and Puerto Rico before the f***ing Midwest.. this is so dumb!!!!
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:57am
oh yea got a few rounds of dm in even hosted and and some jumped in already.   Shield nelt!!  Here i come!!!!
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:37am
Nothing like living in Omaha, Neb and knowing that I'll be one of the last states to be including in this roll out. I just hope something doesnt happen half way through this process which would cause a further delayed.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:53am

I got on, changed my password, synch'd my trophies (trophy level 12!), and played WAR-Downtown with a few people.

I'm surprised that there would be like 8 people in a warfare server within hours of PSN going back up.

Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
Tacote_del_Orno View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:47am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

WOOOOOOOOOOWW!!! look at the stupid map! right under VA! im about to shot someone(send someone a gun and hopefully they know what to do and ill take the credit for it)

the psn is being so childish and making the VA go last

LOL No0By iAM_HoPe-iNg I have better luck than u at least. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:14am
WOOOOOOOOOOWW!!! look at the stupid map! right under VA! im about to shot someone(send someone a gun and hopefully they know what to do and ill take the credit for it)

the psn is being so childish and making the VA go last
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:09am
In florida!! and im in!!! When in u go straight to passwordng & re-password !!!   
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:05am
Originally posted by TX2k7

lol me woolvie & darakoom r on...bout to join thm in ut3
OMGGGG!!! THE NOOB BEAT ME!!! WOOOOOOOWW!!! -_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:45pm
Yo guys check ur themes!! Since update, all corrupt except batman & g.o.w.   wtf?
and bckground defaulted too.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:45pm
lol me woolvie & darakoom r on...bout to join thm in ut3
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:38pm
damn war thats a nice map
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:22pm

Clap

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:21pm
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:20pm
california love!
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Crypto-_-421

YES!!!! Almost time 2 throw on a pair of jump-boots & get 2 work!!!!
lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:12pm
YES!!!! Almost time 2 throw on a pair of jump-boots & get 2 work!!!!
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:07pm
KLm3dia

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Tacote_del_Orno

Start in the center(midwest), then spread like a disease for all these gaming addicts

spread like a disease? sounds like a OuTBRaKe!!!
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:01pm
it's a conspiracy i tell you, next the servers for midwest to logon wont functionDead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>