| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Opinion Poll: Osama Bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: What is your response to the death of Osama Bin Laden?
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [11.11%]
3 [11.11%]
1 [3.70%]
13 [48.15%]
6 [22.22%]
1 [3.70%]

Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinion Poll: Osama Bin Laden
    Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:32am
After reading and posting on another thread I thought i'd (just out of interest) create a poll on the reaction to the news of the execution of Osama Bin Laden by US Elite Forces. Personally I am struggling to see how things have changed for the better but I do not think I have all the answers and I am not everyone. So lets hear your views so I can see if I've missed anything and I'll post mine so maybe we'll both learn - lol
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:24am
I dont pick any of the above! He is produced as what he stands for... Maybe he was ready to talk to media?!
On the other hand he died of kidney fail some years ago... He was on dialysis.
Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

I dont pick any of the above! He is produced as what he stands for... Maybe he was ready to talk to media?!
Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11

wow never realised that TV show was even out there. A plot on TV to fly a plane into the World Trade Center then the events of 9/11 some 6 months later is strange indeed. I mean if a TV producer/script writer can think up something like this then why cant national security identify it as an obvious risk and put measures in place. You mean the Government (or rogue elements) were the threat but I still find it hard to believe. The Bin Laden thing stinks tho. The reports contradict the events and I can't see them NOT knowing his whereabouts especially the pakistani secret service for crying out loud! 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:01pm
he was still the leader of a huge terror network.. he wasn't finished killing people.. he would have spent the rest of his life try'n to kill people, and or have them killed

it was about justice, and preventing him from remaining their leader, but people can call it revenge, or whatever else they want to call it.. who cares.. he's dead

a message was sent by how he died, and where it happened.. if killing innocent people is your thing? just realize that there are some brave ass people that are trained to go anywhere in the world to kill your ass! no matter who or where you are period!

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:16pm
I voted "Good news and closure for the loved ones of 9/11 victims" ... but unfortunately there will always be another dark leader of the extremist side thinking that he has the right of imposing his repressive ideas to humanity
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:51am
Originally posted by valjohn

I voted "Good news and closure for the loved ones of 9/11 victims" ... but unfortunately there will always be another dark leader of the extremist side thinking that he has the right of imposing his repressive ideas to humanity
Same here Val...good news for those who died in 9/11 tragedy but knowing the next extremist is only a anti-humanitarian atrocity away. The fact that he was executed 10 years after his organisation's most heinous crime makes me think that little has changed with the situation as a whole. Its proly given them renewed interest in targeting the west but some say he was planning some sort of attack to mark the anniversary of 9/11. Either way hes gone but Al Queda live on.
joeyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote joeyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:00am
good news and closure
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:32am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

he was still the leader of a huge terror network.. he wasn't finished killing people.. he would have spent the rest of his life try'n to kill people, and or have them killed

it was about justice, and preventing him from remaining their leader, but people can call it revenge, or whatever else they want to call it.. who cares.. he's dead

a message was sent by how he died, and where it happened.. if killing innocent people is your thing? just realize that there are some brave ass people that are trained to go anywhere in the world to kill your ass! no matter who or where you are period!

So are you saying that if terrorists take lives as an act of avenging the execution of OSL it doesn't matter? The truth as given by your Government doesn't matter either? The slaying of innocent people isn't my thing as you so nicely enquired, I'll clear that up for you but do you honestly think that the only innocents are westerners or christians? You obviously think that sending in elite forces will stop terrorism, those in the military are brave but imo anyone willing to die for a cause is brave. You and I and the majority may consider strapping a bomb to your own body and detonating as an act of cowardice. However to them its sacrificial, a measure of what they are willing to do, they have little to lose but their own lives and they are willing to give it up. Any one of them can be transformed into a deadly weapon. That in essence makes them dangerous and bring terror to the civilian population making us feel unsafe. That level of commitment tells me they aren't going anywhere soon and suggests to me that the might of the military west is nullified to a large extent. But thank you for posting your views.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:31am
I voted closure for the victims of 9/11 BUT the great we can send our troops home I do not agree with at all, do remember British troops are losing there lives every day over there so I do not say this lightly although my heart goes out to anyone from any country who is brave enough to defend their country.

I disagree because Osama bin laden was not there whole religion and the reason why this war will never ever end is because they will willingly and happily die for there religious beliefs and anyone who stands against them - them being USA and Great Britain are enemies of there god allah and that is why this war and terrorism will never stop.

This is just my opinion and I could give alot more thoughts but I'm sure people cant be arsed to read a wall of txt :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:45am
A little off topic but in genuine Islam, would Osama have gone to heaven?
Or is it like when the Catholic Church told soldiers killing infidels sent them to heaven?

Either way, I believe never murder but sometimes you gotta kill.
Osama got his wages, but I wouldn't ask for it to become a national holiday or anything lol.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:15am
Where is the option for "He's still alive"?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

If he was, wouldn't he make a video, saying f*** you, I'm still alive." ?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:19pm
#1 thou shalt not kill

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by joeyb

good news and closure

You aren't even American you f***ing tard! 

Why do English people feel the need to get involved in every war going? 

The only thing I wish you were involved in Strider was the 7.7 bombings in London!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

+1.

Alive and has electrodes hanging off his balls.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by ax412

A little off topic but in genuine Islam, would Osama have gone to heaven?
Or is it like when the Catholic Church told soldiers killing infidels sent them to heaven?

Either way, I believe never murder but sometimes you gotta kill.
Osama got his wages, but I wouldn't ask for it to become a national holiday or anything lol.
i agree^^^

i voted "Now we can bring our troops home"

im not going to celebrate anyones death but i will celebrate the day of peace
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11

wow never realised that TV show was even out there. A plot on TV to fly a plane into the World Trade Center then the events of 9/11 some 6 months later is strange indeed. I mean if a TV producer/script writer can think up something like this then why cant national security identify it as an obvious risk and put measures in place. You mean the Government (or rogue elements) were the threat but I still find it hard to believe. The Bin Laden thing stinks tho. The reports contradict the events and I can't see them NOT knowing his whereabouts especially the pakistani secret service for crying out loud! 
Hmmm! I could write forever about anomalys and strange coincidents when it comes to 9-11.
I choose not to.
Its not VERY special to write a script regarding terror and planes.. Its the timing and the element off "inside men". Not what a man in the street will call "a terrorist"!
Osama is a produced person! Read he's Bio, and you will understand it..
PS: Osama was/is never prosecuted for 9-11.... Strange you say?
The NIST report on 9-11, was edited 7 times to fit the official story. Check it out if you want..
WMD in Iraq? Bush knew? If not why?
And for fun you can check out the first choices for the american flag...
Jachin and boas... whats that.
Al i can say from my extensive reading thru the years is:
It was written in the timeline. With that beeing said, its possible someone knew all of it.. And in the end it doesnt matter who did it! The results are the same...
The comming years will be intensive. Money, politics, propaganda driven factions..
Religion as we know it, will end.
This is well proven in many layers from science to natural behaviour!
My english is shait when I try to elaborate my points.
God exist=Who is God? Osama-Obama...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:41pm
ima need to see bin Laden's birth certificate to prove he wasn't a US citizen :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:35pm
You can't re-write history im afraid so "hes still alive" cant be a choice! Also imo he was executed because he couldn't be successfully tried for 9/11 (there wasn't sufficient proof that he was directly responsible for the attack although his organisation claimed responsibility). Plus he was CIA trained and backed in the struggle against the Russians for Afghanistan and the disclosure of his whereabouts came from torturing 2 of his high ranking goons it would be an embarrassing circus. It leads me to think he was executed as notice to others as Syzygy said earlier, cant hide forever! 
Now the matter has been resolved the troops will be withdrawn having completed their mission but the battle will rage on. Mr president gets some good news on the home front and becomes a hero overnight. Its a welcome distraction to the doom and gloom of everyday affairs for him AND no one will ask to see his OR Osama's birth certificate. Thats politics [cynical tone]. 
Yes thou shalt NOT kill but that comes from the Old Testament so it should be the same for Islam but he was a twisted radical Muslim so he justified his actions by resurrecting the Crusade wars. And I guess killing a few to protect the many is somehow rational but thats what the other side are saying too!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:51pm

ima need to see bin Laden's birth certificate to prove he wasn't a US citizen :)

haha quite good for you!

Did you see the video of Obama and his birth video? That was one of the funniest things I've seen a politician do!

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

haha quite good for you!

Did you see the video of Obama and his birth video? That was one of the funniest things I've seen a politician do!
Lol Trumped! I didn't see it but I imagine he was thinking  something like 1 in 7 are on the breadline, the boys overseas are in a war they cant win, the republicans are running the senate and that b4stard redneck Trump has got the nation screaming for me to reveal my US nationality live on-air.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:53pm
None of the above.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:59pm
y DoD?
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

None of the above.

i agree
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

y DoD?

I just have  a different opinion that's all...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>