Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Solids back.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solids back.
    Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

lol sh!t if you were right in front of me i'll still be doin this SH!T you think i give a fvck about you haha you the kind of person that i would just run up to and knock the sh!t out of you

you would knock me out would you hmmm ok even though your 17 years old and I'm nearly 24 years old and work out 4 days a week when I finish work and have since I left school hahaha I would pay to see you try
lol okay where is my money?? work out 4 times a week??? thats all everyday for me. and i am a state champion wrestler along with 4 years you muay thai and 3 years of bjj i have fought in a ring against trained fighters lol you think i would be impressed by your lil street fights haha

I dont give a fu.ck about you trying to be a man when your just a kid
lol ok i am a kid that kick your ass any day

keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better and Im not gonna be as childish as your been and say Im gonna kick the sh.it out of you coz I dont know you but I do know that no kid could kick the sh.it out of me
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:50pm
lol I'd rather argue with fehtalatee or mikeybrennan youre just trying too hard rj :_
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:51pm
colossus prob has pretend zelda fights with toddlers at the park creeeeeeeeeep

i bet his career choice is a f***in cashier or something. loser
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

lol I'd rather argue with fehtalatee or mikeybrennan youre just trying too hard rj :_

true
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
lol ok if you think im tryin  thats nice i guess, and really CS 6 feet 215lbs of muscle literally you dont think i can squash your little elf a$$
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; "><div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; ">colossus prob has pretend zelda fights with toddlers at the park creeeeeeeeeep<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; "><div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; ">i bet his career choice is a f***in cashier or something. loser

ram, your like a broken record over and over. I am a brick layer and repair cars and earn alot of money doing both, how much pcket money does your parents give you for sweets at the weekend???
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:54pm
next person to post is a f**
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:55pm

Originally posted by WaRHore

lol trm awww did i hurt your feelings?? come at Cvnt lol and yea i am a team stacker collossus lol i was that everytime you attempted to play vCTF you got R@pED and rage quit sent you packing, back to CTF B1tch :)
what the hell are you talking about, I hate VCTF all I do is kill people, what did you do kill me in a raptor hahahaha great skill there, invite me to a duel and see what happens noob
 1v1 ohhh so original...duel me oh I'll show you...get a life loser Bio and Qwest would pound a mile of sand up your a$$
oh I see is this turning into a A_R thing. I have always respected A_R and I have recently stood up for you guys against strider but if you wanna bash on me when I have never done anything wrong to either of you let alone played with you feel free coz I can be a CU.NT non stop for as long as it takes
listen you hippie stinky cheddar cheese hill billy fungi foot spok spot zit b**** stfu you star strek convention muzzled pitt fcker
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:55pm
and TRM you were arguing back?? i thought you were just taking it like a B!TCH just like how you were raised?? now thats a good boy who listens to his mommy :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:55pm

lol ok if you think im tryin  thats nice i guess, and really CS 6 feet 215lbs of muscle literally you dont think i can squash your little elf a$$

prove it, I wanna see a picture of you looking as powerful as you keep saying. and dont upload some pic of some one else.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

next person to post is a f**

Surprise surprise!

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm

lmao strider randomly posted after that lool

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

lol trm awww did i hurt your feelings?? come at Cvnt lol and yea i am a team stacker collossus lol i was that everytime you attempted to play vCTF you got R@pED and rage quit sent you packing, back to CTF B1tch :)
what the hell are you talking about, I hate VCTF all I do is kill people, what did you do kill me in a raptor hahahaha great skill there, invite me to a duel and see what happens noob
 1v1 ohhh so original...duel me oh I'll show you...get a life loser Bio and Qwest would pound a mile of sand up your a$$
oh I see is this turning into a A_R thing. I have always respected A_R and I have recently stood up for you guys against strider but if you wanna bash on me when I have never done anything wrong to either of you let alone played with you feel free coz I can be a CU.NT non stop for as long as it takes
listen you hippie stinky cheddar cheese hill billy fungi foot spok spot zit b**** stfu you star strek convention muzzled pitt fcker

lol i dont know what that means but what a roid rage lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm

dam kid why are you always on my d***? really? i told you buy proactive and find you a female
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm

What is star strek? Is that like sci fi and shrek together?

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm

hahaha your late strider im suprised you didnt start all of this :D
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:57pm

lol sh!t if you were right in front of me i'll still be doin this SH!T you think i give a fvck about you haha you the kind of person that i would just run up to and knock the sh!t out of you

you would knock me out would you hmmm ok even though your 17 years old and I'm nearly 24 years old and work out 4 days a week when I finish work and have since I left school hahaha I would pay to see you try
lol okay where is my money?? work out 4 times a week??? thats all everyday for me. and i am a state champion wrestler along with 4 years you muay thai and 3 years of bjj i have fought in a ring against trained fighters lol you think i would be impressed by your lil street fights haha

I dont give a fu.ck about you trying to be a man when your just a kid
lol ok i am a kid that kick your ass any day

keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better and Im not gonna be as childish as your been and say Im gonna kick the sh.it out of you coz I dont know you but I do know that no kid could kick the sh.it out of me

now you're a hypocritical homosexual gothic elf.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:57pm
lol ok 1 sec how do you put pics up here?
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:57pm

lmao strider randomly posted after that lool

haha its no surprise, he is a jobless bum and lives in a house paid by the council!

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

i bet his career choice is a f***in cashier or something. loser

ram, your like a broken record over and over. I am a brick layer and repair cars and earn alot of money doing both, how much pcket money does your parents give you for sweets at the weekend???

cs, ur worth just about as much as a broken record. why dont u go build a brick wall and get paid minimum wage.  5 years from now i'll be making 10 times as much in an month than u do in a year
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:59pm

Buahahahaha xD
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:00pm
thats why i own my own gaff! u fail at everything you do!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:00pm

fehtalatee trying to act hard lol who says on my d*** on a website lol our perspective of you will never change gaytalatee ur the nice little vctf'er who makes a grammatical error in every other post ;)

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:01pm

lol i dont know what that means but what a roid rage lol
deca n sus its da way 4ward
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

What is star strek? Is that like sci fi and shrek together?
star strek= is your mum half beast half star
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>