| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:44pm
the PSN is not coming back. Ever.................................
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:07pm
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/ps3-system-software-update/

We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.

The rest of the article is in the link above.

And I don't know if it's true, but come people say the PSN is back online.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:14pm
It's back?  Also, I find it kind of funny Mountain Dew Pitch Black, Supernova, and Typhoon went back on store shelves before PSN came back. (at least here in the US)  Actually, I've since had several bottles of the stuff.  After about half a decade of being gone, it's still good as ever, best soda (Mountain Dew offshoot) ever.  Tongue
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:15pm
Nope it's not up.
But the update is available so I think it's pretty darn close.

William Butler Yeats
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:29pm
loading update right now

Kyoterri View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kyoterri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:42pm
Good to hear from you Crypto, Taco, and Latina...c u guys online since PSN is finally back. =)

Zombie_Outbrake/JFF_Kyoterri.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Kyoterri

Good to hear from you Crypto, Taco, and Latina...c u guys online since PSN is finally back. =)

Zombie_Outbrake/JFF_Kyoterri.
OMG... Kyoterri is actually posting here Clap
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Kyoterri View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kyoterri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:01pm
Yeah Groin,

I decided I should give you props for the many interesting posts u provide...which makes me have to create a login id. =P

Hope this doesn't mean u think the world is ending....-_- and I guess this is the only way to meet up with the jabs u and Val exchange. 

Yes, now I am a follower of your posts...and I can read and understand your humor .....hehehe =)
FYI, my Husky's name is Bloodberry...cuz her owner likes dried blood and sweet stuff. I like Zombies, but that would be wrong to name her. ^_^
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:25pm
there is maintenance again -.-
this is irritating
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:59pm
I've heard this from a couple of people that when they try and sign in again or for the first time they get the Maintenance error again. I haven't read anything new on the PSN Blog so I'm hoping they are aware of this, but it does sound like you're  not the only one.
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:17pm
When you think about it, this is expected. Too many people trying to get on at the same time makes PSN unstable. I think everything should come at its right place starting tomorrow.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:05pm
Posted this the other day.

WHEN IT COMES BACK UP,IT WONT STAY UP FOR LONG.
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:03pm
when it comes on?  Been on! U on the moon?  lol                                                                                                                       EDIT: I take it bck!! Been off 4 a couple hrs here in FL. just tried getting in @ 9:12 eastern time and yes bck 2 maintenance again!!    SONY GIVITH & TAKETH AWAY!!! Ur such a tease!!    Frag-blocker!!!     Yo terri!!    glad u made it here bro!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:45pm
< ="utf-8">

Update on Service Restoration Rollout

+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We’re currently experiencing an extremely heavy load of password resets, and so we recently had to turn off services for approximately 30 minutes to clear the queue.

As such, a large number of people are attempting to change their passwords at the same time, it’s taking longer than expected for all those emails to clear all of the ISPs.

If you’ve requested your password reset, please give it a bit of time to reach your email. Thanks for your patience as we work to get everyone back online.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:46pm
WOW!! i cant sign back in -_-

the thing is, all i did was push "quite game" and it restarted my ps3 and when i tried signing back on it say error!

psn is really pushing my button -_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Kyoterri View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kyoterri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:08pm
Wow, quoteth Shakespearan and cussing in good ol' gamerz English. Props! =P
FYI, my Husky's name is Bloodberry...cuz her owner likes dried blood and sweet stuff. I like Zombies, but that would be wrong to name her. ^_^
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:48pm
Now I can't sign in?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:49pm
me either shinobi 
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

me either shinobi 
Damn
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:53pm
Try it now Shinobi.. just got back on again.. for the second time
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Try it now Shinobi.. just got back on again.. for the second time
Cool im back LoL
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:43am
I still haven't got my second email.
I'm glad that my F.u.K account was the first to be reactivated.

William Butler Yeats
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:23pm
Odd, I didn't have that sort of problem with resetting my passwords.  Then again, I was able to begin resetting them around 2AM the night it came back for me.  I guess being so early to the scene had a part in it.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:16pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/psn-faq-restoration-questions-answered/

Now that PlayStation Network is once again operational, a great many of you are once again enjoying playing games online. Of course, that’s only part of the Network’s offerings – and you’ve got some questions about how the downtime affected planned releases and online events. Here are answers to some of the more pressing queries:

Q: So what exactly is working right now?
A: Sign-in for PlayStation Network and Qriocity (including the resetting of passwords), online gameplay for PS3 and PSP, playback of rental video content on PS3 (if within rental period), Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity on PS3 (for current subscribers), access to services such as Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and MLB.tv, “Friends” category on PS3 (including Friends List, Chat Functionality, Trophy Comparison, etc), in-game leaderboards, and PlayStation Home.

Q: I’m having trouble changing my password/I forgot which email I used on my account/I used a fake email to set up my account.
A: Click here for a set of tips on resetting your password. If you’ve gone through the process and are waiting for an email from us, please note that the very large number of requests has caused certain ISPs to slow the rate at which recipients get emails from us. Please be patient as the systems work through the backlog.

Q: The PlayStation Store hasn’t updated since April 19th. When can I download digital games that were planned to be released since then?
A: To date, three Tuesday publishes were missed, which included items like Under Siege and the MotorStorm Apocalypse demo. Rest assured that you won’t miss any of this great content. To catch up on the large amount of material, we’ll be publishing to the PlayStation Store multiple times per week once commerce functionality is restored.  We will update the PlayStation.Blog with information on timing of the Store restoration, as well as the full list of new content as each publish occurs.

Q: How will PlayStation Plus members be affected by the PSN downtime? A number of games/items were slated to go live or come down on April 26th.
A: We will be picking back up with the PlayStation Plus content calendar where we left off to ensure that you won’t miss out on anything.

Q: Sucker Punch has indicated that they will extend the inFAMOUS 2 beta. Any details?
A: Sucker Punch is evaluating extending the inFAMOUS 2 beta, as well as expanding its scope. Stay tuned for more details here in the coming days.

Q: Is anything special planned for the SOCOM 4 multiplayer community?
A: Zipper will announce details on activities to re-engage fans of SOCOM 4 who have patiently waited to play online.

Q: What about the Call of Duty: Black Ops Double XP weekend that was missed while PSN was down?
A: We have been in discussions with our friends at Treyarch, and they have ensured that all Call of Duty: Black Ops fans will get an extra Double XP event as soon as PSN comes back online. We don’t have details on timing just yet, but look forward to an announcement as soon as we have news.

Q: How can I redeem the Welcome Back offer that was mentioned by Kazuo Hirai? What’s in it?
A: Hang tight – we’ll be announcing all the details soon.

Q: How can I sign up for the Debix AllClear ID Plus protection announced last week?
A: More details are coming soon.

Q: When will the PlayStation.Blog start talking about games again?
A: Tomorrow! Thank you for bearing with us as our role changed over the past few weeks. We’ll be once again talking games every day leading up to E3, which is just a few short weeks away.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:42pm
sweet. looks like i can get my clan account back!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142>