| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 12:21am
Originally posted by chisox666

Due to not having PSN for 2 days and not being able to waste my time playing Black Ops, i just met a gorgeous Russian lady! Body and face are a 8.5/10 (and i rate hard!), cute little accent is there, has an MBA, the whole 9 yards. If I had been playing Black ops, I never would've gotten my ass of couch and been in the right place at the right time. The best part about it, all she wants is sex! There is a god!! Thank you ANon!!

what the.....
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 12:43am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by chisox666

Due to not having PSN for 2 days and not being able to waste my time playing Black Ops, i just met a gorgeous Russian lady! Body and face are a 8.5/10 (and i rate hard!), cute little accent is there, has an MBA, the whole 9 yards. If I had been playing Black ops, I never would've gotten my ass of couch and been in the right place at the right time. The best part about it, all she wants is sex! There is a god!! Thank you ANon!!

what the.....

Tonight has been a good night. It's a long story, but the gorgeous woman that fell into my lap today happened as a result of no PSN. i know it's weird, but it's the cause. She is the effect. Had to be an f'n nerd with a random post in the process. And no, it's not Russian brides.com or a dating site. Although I did meet her by random through an online ad selling baby clothes. If i had been playing Black Ops, i wouddn't have taken the time to take pics of all the damn clothes and post a long FS ad . And she wouldn't have fell in my lap. She wasn't even the one buying the clothes! It was her friend and she just came along for the trip. We bull**** while they are here. Her and I are getting along great. She is hot too and I was baked out of my mind. Anyway, they leave and that's that. i was going to get her number, but I was intimidated by her professionalism and how much she worked out. Thought she was a little out of my reach. Low and behold, I get a random call from her several hours later. She got her number from her friend, and we really hit it off. I hope she is not a non US citizen looking for someone to marry her so she can gain her citizenship, lol! That would be f*cked up. Either way, I should get laid. Thank you AnonCool
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 12:54am
Nothing wrong with being used

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 2:01am
Good Deal chisox he's gonna get his cherry popped
and f***in psn is pissing me off with no connection i heard it was a ddos idk would be wild if they pulled that on sony
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 5:41am
theseph...? would be wild if they pulled that on sony? what do u think the psn problems were a few weeks ago when no one could sign in?... lol that was a Ddos attack.. who knwos wtf this is xD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 5:52am
http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/23/hack-attack-sony-confirms-playstation-network-outage-caused-by-external-intrusion/
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:25am
just signed into psn XD
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:38am
me 2
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:49am
u lie. Shame on u both
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

u lie. Shame on u both
sent you a message via psn!! whats weird is its letting me download all things 4 free from playstation store XD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:55am
lol u serious? i still cant get back on! :( lol
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:57am
No course not... strider is being a tool.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:01am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol u serious? i still cant get back on! :( lol
Nexuiz beta is on playstation plus store! i will be pro by the time u get it!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:02am
lol.. we shall see who beats who in that game :P
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:03am
o yah its got duel mode matt
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:05am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. we shall see who beats who in that game :P
dude im just gnna whoop u so bad u will think your dual shock is a anal vibrator XD lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:08am
tbh...... i kinda like the sound of that! :O lol jk
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:09am
i knew it! lmao
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:12am
just admit it... i know u like tjhat kind of stuff too O_o
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:13am
yeah but only on sundays
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:18am
make 6 new accounts en 1 of em will sign into psn 4 sure
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 11:13am
58 f***ing hours and counting. Sony could have built a totally new network by now. WTF!!!!!

and where is President Obama during this global catastrophe? f*** libya, the economy, the tsunami and all that other ****. get your priorities straight!!!!!
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 12:15pm
as for not being able to sign in weeks ago i have no idea what you're talking about must be something about psn not wanting to let noobs on :D  this is the first time i havent been able to sign in in probably 2 years
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 4:08pm
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>