| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 42>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:02pm
hahaha Warhore, if its free speech you're talking about then I should have the right to tell the guy to shut up, cause what he is saying is annoying. Did I post that if he doesn't I'm going to ban him? or delete his posts? lol nope. I not once did I say I'd use any of my "powers" on him, so stop assuming.

We all understand everyone is pissed.. im pissed.. you have the right to be pissed.. but voicing it for 3 straight weeks starts getting annoying, so excuse me for growing a pair and speaking what most on here would like to say to this guy.

You guys can b**** and complain all you want on here.. I'm not stopping anyone.. but then give me the right to b**** and complain about you b****ing and complaining! lol
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:09pm
Ok well than if your going to complain about him complaining about sony...than I'm going to complain about you complaining about him complaing about Sony....Fair enough...lmao
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:09pm
Ok well than if your going to complain about him complaining about sony...than I'm going to complain about you complaining about him complaing about Sony....Fair enough...lmao
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:10pm
oh I see what you did there!!! hahah alright.. fair enough! 
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:13pm
Oh didn't mean the double post my machine froze...seriously
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

I'm convinced you're just a big fat retard who wears a thong backwards.

So, I'm going to complain about you complaining about JP complaining about that kid who is complaining about PSN.

Ventrilo?  Every time I go in there you are idle, just like now-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:20pm
Thank you war & that!!! In this country we do have freedoms here!! Now if u checked the forum on the 2 this thread, It does read: psn problems!!! ( i didn't jedi-mind-trick u in here!!) This is the place u vent!! J/AS$!!   I'm just simply warning others that sony may be in ALOT of trouble possibly more then then we can fathom!!!!   Be prepared!! We may all have 2 start with fresh accounts when & if psn goes bck up.   that's all
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:24pm

People don't understand. WHEN PSN GOES BACK UP,IT'LL COME RIGHT BACK DOWN. Enjoy sitting around waiting cause if you think its gonna even come up and if it does,you'll be sitting and waiting.. MUCH LONGER THE NEXT TIME.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:32pm
lol you guys post in here like you know whats going on, you don't... you're a bunch of gaming nerds like the rest of us. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:34pm

smh.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:51pm

I want to complain about him complaining about the people complaining about the kid that keeps complaining the same thing over and over again.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:56pm
smh?    Sony May Help???   lol
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:17pm

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I'm convinced you're just a big fat retard who wears a thong backwards.

So, I'm going to complain about you complaining about JP complaining about that kid who is complaining about PSN.

Ventrilo?  Every time I go in there you are idle, just like now-
You should know you love to sniff them every night..

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:20pm

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Crypto-_-421

smh?    Sony May Help???   lol
LOL? Shake my head.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:33pm
I dont give head, sorry bro.
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:36pm
blah blah blah balhdy blah. haha haha haha.

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:37pm
e he he he hee e... F u K in hell.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

I want to complain about him complaining about the people complaining about the kid that keeps complaining the same thing over and over again.
I want to complain about your big peni$ & your small ball$.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I want to complain about your big peni$ & your small ball$.

I want to complain about your small penis and massive balls!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:43pm

http://isxboxlivestillup.info/

X-BOX is 4 kids & molesters!! Hmmm wonder if they_________________?
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:47pm

X-BOX is 4 kids & molesters!! Hmmm wonder if they will accept me over there?

Yes they will. Bye bye Smile

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

might I add the PSN official blog has never said a thing about the 31st. You guys can give us loads and loads of links on what this site says.. or what this guy says.. but its not helping, its useless information and its getting Mr. Crypto here all excited over nothing.

I'm pretty sure one of the posts on the ps3 blog said something about psn being fully functional at the end of the month... could mean anything...
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:36pm

X-BOX is 4 kids & molesters!! Hmmm wonder if they will accept me over there?

Yes they will. Bye bye Smile

ahahahahahaha owned haaha nice 1 danj xxx

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 42>