| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

so.... you are jealous of him? :O lol

Yes, its my life long dream to live in a house paid for by the council, smoke drugs and wear hoodies. 

I just want to be a mindless chav with no education!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:33pm
..... thats ur dream? well... good luck and i wish you well in all of your endevours... :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:34pm
Don't tell me you've turned totally American and don't understand sarcasm!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Yes, its my life long dream to live in a house paid for by the council, smoke drugs and wear hoodies. 
you r like a broken record of BS!! i cnt helps thinking your talking about yourself to me! why would i try n defend myself against BS
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:44pm

weren't you offered a position in Qm??? lmao
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:47pm

im glad u said dat to matt because as soon as psn is bck up im gnna show him what a BS artist you are! do u wanna join dat chat when psn is bck up???
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:48pm
a mindless chav with no education? sounds like someones been jaded?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:48pm

maybe ur the one turning american dan cos i was also being sarcastic! xD haha jokes
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:58pm

huh? so ur saying americans don't understand sarcasm o.O
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:00pm
and yo i just saw the family tree of the royal family man those f***er are sick they're marring cousin
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Zellot

and yo i just saw the family tree of the royal family man those f***er are sick they're marring cousin
Touche...
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

well.. ain't that the dumb fk calling the kettle black.. honestly dan your so fk'n clueless dude lol it really is hillarious :) but your the best looking person on this site so you must be the real gift right? lmao

isn't say pot calling kettle black admitting ur stupid? lol in an argument thats a retarded move lol xD

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm
the Royal family? oh yea.. well i call em the Brittian hillbillys so it don't suprise me that they keep it in the family
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

Alright who is a nancy boy when comparing hockey to rugby HuH? Cause almost all those ***ers half fake teeth

During the NHL playoffs (Hawks vs Sharks) last year , Duncan Keith took a hockey puck TO THE FACE and lost 7 teeth. That tough motherf*cker stayed on the ice for the Chicago win!

I remember watching a Sox vs Yankees game maybe 5 years ago. Former Yankee Hideki Matsui was running full speed towards the 4 foot left field wall chasing a foul ball. This guy ran full speed into the stands, flipped over, smacked his face, mainly the bridge of his nose right off the top of a hard plastic seat. It looked extremely painful. The announcers were flipping out over it. But he just shook it off and kept right on playing. His nose had to be broken. Every time they panned the camera to him in the outfield he was holding his schnoz. Thank god for him it was pretty flat to begin with.

Anybody who questions the toughness of hockey and baseball can go choke on some d1ck. 162 game regular season. Anybody know of a major sport that has a more rigorous schedule than baseball? I didn't think so...

get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

well.. ain't that the dumb fk calling the kettle black.. honestly dan your so fk'n clueless dude lol it really is hillarious :) but your the best looking person on this site so you must be the real gift right? lmao
isn't say pot calling kettle black admitting ur stupid? lol in an argument thats a retarded move lol xD

really? dam i didn't even realise i was in an arguement? what was i argueing about again? must of been something specific ay? you sure it wasn't random sh1t talk just for sh1ts, and giggles there genius? :)
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Alright who is a nancy boy when comparing hockey to rugby HuH? Cause almost all those ***ers half fake teeth

During the NHL playoffs (Hawks vs Sharks) last year , Duncan Keith took a hockey puck TO THE FACE and lost 7 teeth. That tough motherf*cker stayed on the ice for the Chicago win!

I remember watching a Sox vs Yankees game maybe 5 years ago. Former Yankee Hideki Matsui was running full speed towards the 4 foot left field wall chasing a foul ball. This guy ran full speed into the stands, flipped over, smacked his face, mainly the bridge of his nose right off the top of a hard plastic seat. It looked extremely painful. The announcers were flipping out over it. But he just shook it off and kept right on playing. His nose had to be broken. Every time they panned the camera to him in the outfield he was holding his schnoz. Thank god for him it was pretty flat to begin with.

Anybody who questions the toughness of hockey and baseball can go choke on some d1ck. 162 game regular season. Anybody know of a major sport that has a more rigorous schedule than baseball? I didn't think so...

In my first game against Finland i got a concussion after 4 min into first period... And missed out the games against USA, Russia and slovakia. After that i didnt look at the puck so often. We were at a place called verumaki in Finland (where the Russians did blood transfers before the scandal in Calgary olympics)
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:39pm

the Royal family? oh yea.. well i call em the Brittian hillbillys so it don't suprise me that they keep it in the family
lol USA has more coverage of the fkn royal wedding than we do in UK...bet uve even watched the garbage TV movie bout William and Kate - made in USA. And on the subject of cousins marrying well we dont need laws here to discourage it we allow our morals to guide us. Im sure Einstein married his cousin, I know Darwin did (how ironic and yes hes a Brit) but didnt one of ur Presidents?? And im sure Priscilla was Elvis's cousin..and quite young she was too....c'mon get real!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Originally posted by chisox666

In my first game against Finland i got a concussion after 4 min into first period... And missed out the games against USA, Russia and slovakia. After that i didnt look at the puck so often. We were at a place called verumaki in Finland (where the Russians did blood transfers before the scandal in Calgary olympics)
Shaker ur my Nordic her0 <3 post the pics m8 lets see yer in yer pomp haha! I would say the my di.ck is bigger than yours argument is totally arbitrary this is more about culture than sport. And the majority of sportsmen/women have to be tough to get where they're at. I know american football players weighing 16 st can shift 50 yds in full kit in 6-7 secs and I sure as hell would not be standing in opposition for all the tea in china. Same with Rugby - Jonah Lumu in his pomp, er no tnx X_X
The only exceptions to this I would say is any Arsenal player cos they're gutless, spineless and trophyless!  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

lol USA has more coverage of the fkn royal wedding than we do in UK...bet uve even watched the garbage TV movie bout William and Kate - made in USA. And on the subject of cousins marrying well we dont need laws here to discourage it we allow our morals to guide us. Im sure Einstein married his cousin, I know Darwin did (how ironic and yes hes a Brit) but didnt one of ur Presidents?? And im sure Priscilla was Elvis's cousin..and quite young she was too....c'mon get real!

come on now Trinity that was obviously a jk.. have you heard me ingame? a voice can't get no more hillbilly then mine :) im just lucky enough to have some really hot family members jks :)
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:52pm

really? dam i didn't even realise i was in an arguement? what was i argueing about again? must of been something specific ay? you sure it wasn't random sh1t talk just for sh1ts, and giggles there genius? :)

if 2 or more ppl disagree on something n says thing that go against what another person is saying n agrees with then that is an argument.

doesn't take an flawless education to realise that

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

if 2 or more ppl disagree on something n says thing that go against what another person is saying n agrees with then that is an argument. doesn't take an flawless education to realise that

thats good, bacause i can tell your education was far from flawless
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 6:01pm
is psn working yet?
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by RUSH_CHOCHY

is psn working yet?

no, thatsmatt posted a link saying it might be a couple of days more

RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 6:05pm
oh thanks ill take a look :)
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

come on now Trinity that was obviously a jk.. have you heard me ingame? a voice can't get no more hillbilly then mine :) im just lucky enough to have some really hot family members jks :)
k man thats cool but most of us in UK dont give a Fvk bout the royal family cos theyre out of touch with reality. I admire ppl for what they make of themselves NOT what rights and privileges theyre born into. Some of them serve this country we live in but most are a drain and just suck on the queen's titties who sucks on the di.ck of the state so her brood gets handouts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>