| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by QwEsT

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Drokun involving in beef ! :o

Joking, Dro has a point it's stupid to randomly talk down other games, like don't you have anything else that bothers you in your life besides videogames that you don't play ? jeez wow

Well i guess we shouldnt give our opinions or thoughts on video games...I thought this was a gaming site, I guess i was wrong?  I should go find a priest & tell him what games suck & why..
DoD the only thing u are allowed 2 do is unispire. & wtf is up w/ a random telling me what i can & cant do?

You're involved in a text beef, Good luck.  Hope you make it out ok..

lmfao yo DOD i'll send QwEsT some “BIG BOY SHOES” just to make sure he's ok

Good look, Hook him up wit one of your FLAKPROOF vests...He'll be str8...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:32pm
i was thinking some Nike Flames, and a Kevlar cupcake proof vest should do the trick :)    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:39pm

I should go find a priest & tell him what games suck & why..
I'd tell you to send that same priest over to DeRkieS' house to save the LiL boys trapped in his closet. But then again, they'd have double the trouble: Eating milk chocolate M&Ms outta DeRkieS' a$$, while the priest gives them a personal “holy blessing” in their a$$! LmFao!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I should go find a priest & tell him what games suck & why..
I'd tell you to send that same priest over to DeRkieS' house to save the LiL boys trapped in his closet. But then again, they'd have double the trouble: Eating milk chocolate M&Ms outta DeRkieS' a$$, while the priest gives them a personal “holy blessing” in their a$$! LmFao!!

LOL, It's posts like this that i regret meeting you on that cold windy night in Sandstorm..."Hey Doctor can you pick me up in the Fury, I'm @ the Keg"...
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:30pm
This outage has forced me to play the copy of AC Brotherhood I bought and hadn't opened yet. Ugh.Ouch
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:03pm
still cant sign in :/
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:05pm
i know its getting ridiculous....
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:30pm
I think this is all a conspiracy too get us too pay 2 play online...I hope i'm completely wrong.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:42pm
I posted this at our website as well: Sony shuts down PSN, saves billions and blames Anonymous
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 8:52pm
44 hours and counting....... it won't be back up until May 15th around 2am CST.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:22pm
I posted same thing about Sony, I can see them making the most of this situation and future protecting PSN by charging for service - period! Play Stations have always been shipped out at an initial loss and PSN is missed revenue when compared to Xbox online. In their current economic plight I would expect them to claw back every coin the can. 44 hrs - wow!! Guess I'll have time to finish Crysis 2 then..lol
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:33pm
I can just imagine all the 360 jerkoff$ christening their controllers even whiter by eja¢ulating on them over this PSN debacle.
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:35pm
Well its finally happened...360 players finally cant take the fact their system sucks and they go insane, create this group called "Anonymous" and they hack the superior band and morbidly piss off MANY gamers..microsoft tisk tisk ya don't have the slightest idea who ur fckn with lol so i got a question 4 u basement dwelling butt hurt b***s.. You feeling lucky punks? lmao Ps3 has the better more experienced hackers haha as all ps3 users know. WE WILL GET U BACK MICROSOFT! Ps3 HACKERS READY THE ATTACK ON 360!! lmao
theVIRUSofLIFE69
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:40pm
fu*k that, im buyin a 360!! lol, this sh!t is starting to annoy me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

Well its finally happened...360 players finally cant take the fact their system sucks and they go insane, create this group called "Anonymous" and they hack the superior band and morbidly piss off MANY gamers..microsoft tisk tisk ya don't have the slightest idea who ur fckn with lol so i got a question 4 u basement dwelling butt hurt b***s.. You feeling lucky punks? lmao Ps3 has the better more experienced hackers haha as all ps3 users know. WE WILL GET U BACK MICROSOFT! Ps3 HACKERS READY THE ATTACK ON 360!! lmao
Yo V! we need a back up plan if this is going to last longer than we expect it to....whats better than online gameplay you ask? bit ches here we come...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I posted this at our website as well: Sony shuts down PSN, saves billions and blames Anonymous

I liked how the article was posted by 'ANONYMOUS' :P
If Sony actually planned something like that it's likely to backfire though..

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

Yo V! we need a back up plan if this is going to last longer than we expect it to....whats better than online gameplay you ask? bit ches here we come...

A bit of chess? The profanity filter doesn't bite :o
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:50pm
lol ive been working all week, i haven't messed with my ps3 much more than 4 a movie or 2. i see many MANY fine dime pieces at work walkn and jogging the track around the park. i wana blow so heads off on COD4, 5, 6, and 7 and leave b****es in the dust in need 4 speed lol i waited all week 4 my 3 day weekend to do so grrr....
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:22pm
After spending nearly $0,000,000.00 on my subscription to the PSN network, I've had enough.  So much money for this POS to crash for 2 days!  The constant updates to my BlueRay player (giving me 3D capability for example) at an extra $0,000.00 isn't enough either.  I'm out too.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:26pm
Do i sense sarcasm?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:27pm
lol just a bit
theVIRUSofLIFE69
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:51pm
i don't know how much more i can take. my head hurts, i'm shaking all over, my mouth is dry and my vision is blurry. i don't think i'll make it through the ni
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:53pm
You're husband will be home after bar close, dont worry im sure he's not cheating on you.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

After spending nearly $0,000,000.00 on my subscription to the PSN network, I've had enough. So much money for this POS to crash for 2 days! The constant updates to my BlueRay player (giving me 3D capability for example) at an extra $0,000.00 isn't enough either. I'm out too.
I LoVe it when you speak in Tongues! It makes me wanna start my own religion, penetrate myself with a holy cross & divinely re-name myself Linda Blair!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:50pm
Bill Gates is behind this.. I just know it...
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 12:12am
 Due to not having PSN for 2 days and not being able to waste my time playing Black Ops, i just met a gorgeous Russian lady! Body and face are a 8.5/10 (and i rate hard!), cute little accent is there, has an MBA, the whole 9 yards. If I had been playing Black ops, I never would've gotten my ass of couch and been in the right place at the right time. The best part about it, all she wants is sex! There is a god!! Thank you ANon!!

get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>