| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY BDAY SEPH!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY BDAY SEPH!!!
    Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:18am
HAPPY BdAY BrO!!! i hope you leave some brain cells for another day....LOVE YOUEmbarrassed
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:23am
happy bday.. EAT.. get drunk.. get laid
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:29am
Happy B-day!!! Do whatever SoDakotans do on there B-day!! Drink and f*** with farm animals wooooooo doggie!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:33am
Start a fight with those bastard Farming North Dakotans, if your not a rancher your not a True Dakotan or however the f*** you spell it.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:34am
I see the love that your life partner IHOP has for you and know you'll be getting a special something from him. Have a great day drinking. Happy birthday!!!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:47am
Happy bday Seph! Have a good bd dinner, for example you could cook the raw spaghetti that's in your signature.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 7:34am
Go easy on that liver, it deserves a rest Seph !

Naw joking, happy birthday mate. :)
Have a great one
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 7:36am
Happy Birthday Seph... don't forget where you park your truck... ;P

Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:00am
happy b-day, don't wake up knocking a hooker dude.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:27am
Happy B-Day you f***er. Bain said since its your B-Day he'll let you take him for one ride, but he said your not aloud to look him in the eyes. Sorry his rules.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by hieuy

happy b-day, don't wake up knocking a hooker dude.
yeh Seph b careful drinking too much and ending up with hooker dudes unless ur Richard Pryor or summit? Sounds more weird west than wild west imo. Ah fk as long as u dont kiss him with tongues or have his name tattooed on ur shock rifle its all good right??? 
Anyhow have a beastly b'day m8 id send u some Wray and Nephew overproof white rum from Jamaica but I cant seem to find ur address Shocked
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:20pm
Lol thanks guys, i'll be sure to have a shot or 17 for ya'll tonight

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:08pm
Happy Birth Day Broke Back!!!

Now I cant rememebr are you Heath or Jake?   Hopeless always comes across as Jake to me.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
wow you know the names? must love the movie ;) but thanks man, you're still awful at ut3 tho

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:15pm
even though I was 1st on iamgaming to say it, happy bday :p
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Now I cant rememebr are you Heath or Jake?   Hopeless always comes across as Jake to me.

thats not all you cant rememebr u gay film critic! (not that id hold that, or anything for that matter, against u Pink1).
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

wow you know the names? must love the movie ;) but thanks man, you're still awful at ut3 tho

Well its Heath Ledger (the Joker) and Jake Gyllenhall (Donnie Darko) fairly simple Broke Back.

speaking of aweful, I wont recount the events on Rails with you and hopeless yesterday since its your birthday.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:42pm
That u had to kill me with a tank? lol And we were just talkin, barely playin and still beat your ass ;)

Ps. you are just awful in a tank... but its ok i still like you :)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

thats not all you cant rememebr u gay film critic! (not that id hold that, or anything for that matter, against u Pink1).
we might need Villn in here lol

Yo why are yall picking on Fluff when im not there? you jerks
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:43pm

lmao i was thinking the same thing bout the names :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:43pm

That u had to kill me with a tank? lol And we were just talkin, barely playin and still beat your ass ;)

Well you asked for it:

So I step into rails and there's Broke Back and hopeless raping a  bunch of complete noobs 3-0.

I get in and decide to have some fun in the Tank.
Shut them down completely! So much so that the  noob on my team capped a flag against these two!!

now its 3-1. One of my guys leaves and they get a 3rd ... I'm still blowing em away get a dominating.
PS i got both of you on foot a couple times as well.

It was so hilarious that I decided to send Broke Back a PSN message letting him know how awful he was. While I'm messaging he kills me in the tank which allows them to cap a flag. He proceeds to taunt after this spectacular achievement.

You spawn killed me once and one more time when i grabbed your flag with 0 health and no boots hoping to delay you from scoring.

It was hilarious ... I'm sure you guys were beating your chests after that one lol!

it was all fun though. Happy Birth Day Broke Back I love you!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:47pm
Happy Birthday!!!! :)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:51pm

Well you asked for it:

So I step into rails and there's Broke Back and hopeless raping a  bunch of complete noobs 3-0.

I get in and decide to have some fun in the Tank.
Shut them down completely! So much so that the  noob on my team capped a flag against these two!!

now its 3-1. One of my guys leaves and they get a 3rd ... I'm still blowing em away get a dominating.
PS i got both of you on foot a couple times as well.

It was so hilarious that I decided to send Broke Back a PSN message letting him know how awful he was. While I'm messaging he kills me in the tank which allows them to cap a flag. He proceeds to taunt after this spectacular achievement.

You spawn killed me once and one more time when i grabbed your flag with 0 health and no boots hoping to delay you from scoring.

It was hilarious ... I'm sure you guys were beating your chests after that one lol!

it was all fun though. Happy Birth Day Broke Back I love you!
woah woah woah, calm yourself, hes taken.
Happy Bday!!!!  <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 4:49pm
happy bday seph! hope u have a good one... and damn that story from fluff was pretty embarrassing seph.... jeez... u must feel pretty ashamed right?
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 5:08pm
Happy B-Day Priebe69 ENJOY IT !!!
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>