FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aimbot and Radar hacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aimbot and Radar hacks
    Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
I like how bum gets good and everycalls him a cheat lol. just cuz your not good enough to land 90% of your shots doesn't mean he can't do it. Let the man play. At least he's not like strider and post in every thread about how he sh1ts on everyone in warfare and doesn't really have proof or anyone to back him up. Strider get over yourself and shut the fvck up, no one cares.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:25pm
All of you who believe I have an aim bot and radar hacks is completely stupid and ignorant.
All of you who believe I use keyboard and mouse is completely retarded.
There is always something with you guys. Clearly, I'm so far ahead of most of you on this dead beat game that I am being accused of hacking.

I use a red dual shock 3 controller that Helscream himself bought it for me, because the Sixaxis I had got worn out from me f***ing all of you haters back then.
How can I use keyboard and mouse on servers with them turned off and f*** you over?
How can I get on 360 and still f*** you over?

HOST A ROOM WITH CONTROLLER ONLY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
AIMBOT DOESNT EXIST ON PS3. ONLY ON COMPUTER. I PROVED YOUR DUMBASS WRONG ACE LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU GAVE US THAT RETARDED ASS SITE.

http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?p=218591
http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?t=12608&highlight=Playstation+x22s
http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?t=7932

f*** all the dumb f***s who f***ing think I use f***ing hacks - if we were ever f***ing cool - we not no mo.

PSN:Imaginative
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:37pm
^^^
LOL i dont think u use either ur a great  player one of the few that does **** on me,, the only reason i talk **** about u is cause when i first met u in a duel u talked **** to everyone u were beating including me, ever since then i tought u were a HOMO

anywAyz practice good sportsmanship "u were a noob once too"
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

All of you who believe I have an aim bot and radar hacks is completely stupid and ignorant.All of you who believe I use keyboard and mouse is completely retarded.There is always something with you guys. Clearly, I'm so far ahead of most of you on this dead beat game that I am being accused of hacking.I use a red dual shock 3 controller that Helscream himself bought it for me, because the Sixaxis I had got worn out from me f***ing all of you haters back then. How can I use keyboard and mouse on servers with them turned off and f*** you over?How can I get on 360 and still f*** you over?HOST A ROOM WITH CONTROLLER ONLY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. AIMBOT DOESNT EXIST ON PS3. ONLY ON COMPUTER. I PROVED YOUR DUMBASS WRONG ACE LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU GAVE US THAT RETARDED ASS SITE. http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?p=218591f*** all the dumb f***s who f***ing think I use f***ing hacks - if we were ever f***ing cool - we not no mo.
never said u cheated! you do use M/KB n the adapters u can use r the same as my friend uses everyday, it tricks the ps3 into thinking its a controller which allows you to enter servers with m/kb disabled!!! these kids on here might wanna be sme arse hair tarzan bandits but thats not me! u dont fool anyone with a brain whos been on da gamin scene for years, i knw all da blags n tricks n i defo knw who users a m/kb N who dont! 8 outta 10 times i beat u warfare US host so how can i be hatin! go ask helscream 4 sme lunch money n get da fck outta here wth yr sme ol BS
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:44pm
i think ACE was kidding.......
hope so anyways  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

All of you who believe I have an aim bot and radar hacks is completely stupid and ignorant.All of you who believe I use keyboard and mouse is completely retarded.There is always something with you guys. Clearly, I'm so far ahead of most of you on this dead beat game that I am being accused of hacking.I use a red dual shock 3 controller that Helscream himself bought it for me, because the Sixaxis I had got worn out from me f***ing all of you haters back then. How can I use keyboard and mouse on servers with them turned off and f*** you over?How can I get on 360 and still f*** you over?HOST A ROOM WITH CONTROLLER ONLY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. AIMBOT DOESNT EXIST ON PS3. ONLY ON COMPUTER. I PROVED YOUR DUMBASS WRONG ACE LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU GAVE US THAT RETARDED ASS SITE. http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?p=218591http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?t=12608&highlight=Playstation+x22shttp://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?t=7932f*** all the dumb f***s who f***ing think I use f***ing hacks - if we were ever f***ing cool - we not no mo.

quite well said tbf, u cant use hacks on ps3 ut3 and anyone that ses Im been a su.ck up then your an idiot coz im correct in saying you cant hack ps3 ut3 no matter who u are
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:48pm
Dumb f*** i use controller I dont have no adapter to trick UT3 game into thinking its a controller WHATS THE f***ING POINT IN THAT? U MUST BE STRIDER SINCE U TALKIN ABOUT WARFARE??
I DNT USE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE..LOL IM NOT PLAYING A f***ING  SHOOTING WITH A f***ING MOUSE AND A f***ING KEYBOARD. THE **** IS AWKARD
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by WaR

^^^
LOL i dont think u use either ur a great  player one of the few that does **** on me,, the only reason i talk **** about u is cause when i first met u in a duel u talked **** to everyone u were beating including me, ever since then i tought u were a HOMO

anywAyz practice good sportsmanship "u were a noob once too"

EXACTLY! I WAS A NOOB. I USE TO SUCK..PLENTY OF PLAYERS..THE O.G. ONES ATLEAST KNOW THIS.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:54pm
Ignore the f**s.

Such a stupid thread.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:55pm
somehow i doubt bum is playing all the time just to plug in an aimbot and watch it go.  obs not even possible with ps3.
The rocket is my master.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:24pm
when i throw a full bio on someone and they still have the belt on ofcourse im going to question it.. because something is fk'd up about that? i have no idea how thats possible? lag and packet loss can cause some real strange sh1t, but a full bio that lands don't even take off a fk'n belt which is only 100? it doesn't neccesarily mean cheapating though! i also seen Bum get screwed the other night on 360 3 or 4 times straight when he had the flag, so i don't know what the fk happens at times? i was right behind Bum, and nothing hit him on my screen, but he died and then the flag got returned, and i didn't see anyone? lag maybe? i don't know?

my internet or whatever gets so bad at times that i might as well lay the controller down, because even if i see flak or rockets hitting people it don't kill them, so im not going to claim any certain person of cheating! some people have some sic connections and they're great at the game, its like there always on host no matter what server.. others have sh1tty connections or there system messes up, and they get screwed a lot because of it.. i havn't tried kb/m yet so i can't say exacty how much it helps your aim, but i know it would obviously give you better aim.. i will say that Bum has defending the flag down pat, and thats more about know how then kill'n.. he obviously has a great connection or he couldn't kill the way he does! maybe its that Helscream connection that qm was talking about with TX durring that vctf tourney? :) i use a $20 Walmart controller, and when my connection is ok in head to head snipe, and shock fights the controller isn't great, but i win my share.. ive still handed guys like Feh and DEVIL_Banki there ass's :) its hard as hell though!     

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:25pm
lol can we just go back to laughing at ace for being old and paranoid about technology. the whole kb/m mouse argument is really boring so everyone just stappppp now
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

when i throw a full bio on someone and they still have the belt on ofcourse im going to question it.. because something is fk'd up about that? i have no idea how thats possible? lag and packet loss can cause some real strange sh1t, but a full bio that lands don't even take off a fk'n belt which is only 100? it doesn't neccesarily mean cheapating though! i also seen Bum get screwed the other night on 360 3 or 4 times straight when he had the flag, so i don't know what the fk happens at times? i was right behind Bum, and nothing hit him on my screen, but he died and then the flag got returned, and i didn't see anyone? lag maybe? i don't know?

my internet or whatever gets so bad at times that i might as well lay the controller down, because even if i see flak or rockets hitting people it don't kill them, so im not going to claim any certain person of cheating! some people have some sic connections and they're great at the game, its like there always on host no matter what server.. others have sh1tty connections or there system messes up, and they get screwed a lot because of it.. i havn't tried kb/m yet so i can't say exacty how much it helps your aim, but i know it would obviously give you better aim.. i will say that Bum has defending the flag down pat, and thats more about know how then kill'n.. he obviously has a great connection or he couldn't kill the way he does! maybe its that Helscream connection that qm was talking about with TX durring that vctf tourney? :) i use a $20 Walmart controller, and when my connection is ok in head to head snipe, and shock fights the controller isn't great, but i win my share.. ive still handed guys like Feh and DEVIL_Banki there ass's :) its hard as hell though!     

ok this is the boring stuff im talking about. im not reading that. u can't post anymore ok?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:30pm
you save up enough for another ps3 yet RamSpam? no? guess this site is all you got then? :( so sad im still play'n UT3 though, so i guess i can post about it :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

ok this is the boring stuff im talking about. im not reading that. u can't post anymore ok?

lmao

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

lmao

you just a clown now Seph
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:59pm

lmao

I wasn't posting against you, just thought it was funny, simmer down killer.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:22pm

lmao

whatever you say
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:34pm

lmao

whatever you say

You're the clown, go play toy story. "Boring"

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 4:59pm

you save up enough for another ps3 yet RamSpam? no? guess this site is all you got then? :( so sad im still play'n UT3 though, so i guess i can post about it :)
meh i use this site now and then to chat with old buddies and laugh at weird ppl. guess which category u fit in?  wait dont answer, its rhetorical.  no posting remember? 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 5:09pm

meh i use this site now and then to chat with old buddies and laugh at weird ppl. guess which category u fit in?  wait dont answer, its rhetorical.  no posting remember? 

You only do that on here coz your to much a pu.ssy to man up to some1 in real life coz your just a little streak of pi.ss 16 year old that would get crushed like a snail in real life. I bet you couldnt even put up a good fight over a game of UT coz you sound like such a girl it must be embarassing. Ram face it your a complete Pu.ssy that can only fight in txt form, so insult people all you like but I hope people remember this post and laugh everytime u attempt to insult sumone
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 5:28pm
I'm pretty confident BuM uses a controller guys.  Enough said.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 5:51pm
BAHAHA-
Just because there's an ACTUAL good person among a bunch scrubs doesn't mean he uses hacks. It's called skill and it wouldn't seem so abnormal if there weren't so many scrubs. 

He's obviously WELL above the average skill level of UT3 console, which is pretty low  ;P

Also, you can usually tell when a person uses KB/M by their dodging/shots and Bum doesn't use it   ;3

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:11pm

chat with old buddies? lmao ahhahahaha when do you do chat on here RamSpam? you dousche on here thats about it
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:23pm
first, big LOL at colossus's little tantrum. go play zelda loser

and second, syzygy, wat did i say about posting?  but fyi, its called pm'ing. and what do you do on here?       and please again, i dont actually want u to answer. just think
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>