Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aimbot and Radar hacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tOp_xACEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aimbot and Radar hacks
    Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:23pm

I believe Bumrush uses both.
He is locked in and shooting you before you can even move one stick.
He also always knows where you are.

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:28pm
LMAO! are u srs? c'mon man
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:39pm
lol isn't aimbot only available for the PC?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
tOp_xACEx View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote tOp_xACEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:42pm

Epic goes after websites that adveritise it. So its hard to find.

They did make some anti- hacking software for the servers in the past.

It would be nice if they would have made it for ut3

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:44pm
people dont hack ut3 ps3... simple lol
tOp_xACEx View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote tOp_xACEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:45pm
They do and bumrush has it.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:56pm
ace u thought i could hack, and its pretty obvious i dont hahahaha
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 10:03pm

rofl

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 10:06pm
HE DUBLE JUMPED AND SERVIVED DA BIO!!!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 10:20pm
Ace, r u mad because Bumrush is better than you? He's good. We all know that. Hard work and dedication make players get better in games and that's what Bumrush has. Get over it...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Penguin

HE DUBLE JUMPED AND SERVIVED DA BIO!!!

HE FEIGNED DEATH TO THROW OFF THE BIO!!! HACKER!! LMAO 

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 11:03pm
well how big is bum's wieny seems like you guys would kno
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 1:38am
I dont play on U.S servers anymore coz they suck and its all spam anyway but my point is that know one uses hacks on ps3, the only way you can cheat is by getting the console and typing stuff like "FLY" or "GOD" in it and you cant play online I think when you get the console, if we were on PC then It wouldnt suprise me that certain people use aimbots but im pretty sure all bum does 95% of the time is flak people in the his flah room
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:35am
after i hit Bum with a full bio in duel, he still had the belt on? something is fk'd up! and certain people do have some kind of aim assist imo too bad there isn't a way of proving it
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:22am

lol twisted sent me a message saying i use aimbot like 20 mins ago after a match he said i was a aim bot using pu ss y. i ONLY use controller. no headphones, no k/m, no hacks, no nothing. i do think that bum is using k/m tho, lol that guy's S/T goes up and down. he turns fast to flack me and turns slow to snip me, come ON! idk, he might just be that good with his thumbs O_o

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:10am
bumrush got his secrets thats all i know and talking about aimbot, thats not a bad guess bcuz not to miss one bullet with both of the enforcers thats pretty weird if you are "just" using a controlller
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:33am
Aimbot? Doesn't that mean that he wouldn't waste any bullets and hit always? But that's just fantastic!
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:39am
all i kno is bum is a bum who users M/KB big deal! alot of players who say they use controllers dont they use m/kb u would hafe 2 be retarded not 2 be able to tell da difference! all i know is i shock/rocket da sh1t outta bum in warfare where i have 150/200 ping n he has 50! he dies very easy in dat mode! dnt let it bother u, u hafe to understand that without M/KB these guys couldn't do ****! a inferior controller user will always pick up a m/kb so they can feel superior! l

let me put this 2 you= if you c two people having a fist fight n one of the guys is getting his arse kicked, he has anuff of the beating so he picks up a bat n destroys the other guy! what does this make him a HERO?? or a PUSSY??
if any of u have balls or are real ps3 competitors u will knw da answer! peace
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:41am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Aimbot? Doesn't that mean that he wouldn't waste any bullets and hit always? But that's just fantastic!
read again numpty
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:45am
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

Originally posted by summ3rblink

read again numpty
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 7:03am
weirdo mofo of ut3! cross between herman n a begee
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:10am

Mouse & kibård is cheating. ask Headhunter who will agree after 10 hours of torture...

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:01am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Mouse & kibård is cheating. ask Headhunter who will agree after 10 hours of torture...

YOUR DAMN RIGHT!

M&KB and FragFX are BANNED from any official PS3 tourny.

You all a bunch of F u King cheats period!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 11:28am
Aimbots for PC, like the clip, is well known but not for PS3 - that is not to say thats its impossible tho. Dont know about anyone on UT3 having such a programme I mean u get some incredible situations arising in-game which leaves u perplexed. Id agree some playas r doing something u r unaware of, not mastered but Id like t think its cos theyre just better/wiser not cheating. As for k/bm yes it creates an uneven playing field but then it cant b cheating cos UT was a pc designed game as most originals were so have to be customised for consoles. If anything blame Epic 4 allowing a game to be played this way. In the end ppl will always find a solution/advantage ie programmes and hardware that allow u to play using other input devices with faster response rates/better control etc. Maybe its simply human nature to seek out advantages and exploit them?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

YOUR DAMN RIGHT!

M&KB and FragFX are BANNED from any official PS3 tourny.

You all a bunch of F u King cheats period!
lmao u stole that tourny line off sme1 XD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>