| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP vs Strider & Goons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP vs Strider & Goons
    Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 7:33pm
seph when u wake up holla me lol
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 7:52pm
LOL wasn't sleeping, had to make supper and needed a break from ut3, played all damn afternoon :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:05pm
alright im lockin my server... you want vctf or warfare?

cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:10pm
dude r u 4 real its 1am terror asleep n me high as mofo! hitting gay ass pubs in ten min
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:13pm
were looking to play QM n iAM aswell lets set smething up??? lets call it EU vs US lets do this no BS style!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:15pm
lol half hour ago u wanted to, its alright tho

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:20pm
whatever bro me, matt n terror sat in a chat for 2 hours waiting on you! so dats 3 of da best playas ever 2 touch ps3 ut3 who now knw u full of BS! dont mug yourself mate! be eazy n kool
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Bahaha well i was waiting to make this call but im going to have to look like a lil b1tch... i have 2 players, Me and Deep_silense..... cant get ahold of two of my others and Ether is out for medical reasons.... I'll keep tryin to field a team but its lookin kinda rough
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:23pm

sorry, its pointless without ether, We had a deal that we were going to set you in your place... without him this is just a pug, not a clan match... I'm tryin to put together a team to play your pug with you. Ppl i want.... King_eternal, Phantaci, Darakoom, Feh, Trainwreck, TX and i could keep going but no one seems to be online right now, so your sh1t outta luck. I like how this went from a beat me on my own host, US warfare and vctf, to a EU warfare match... i have a server, when we play its US, your going to own up. Then get shut up. Sorry i can't field a team right now, not my fault, i tried.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:24pm

i could ask chrisc and arkos, they're playin right now....
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:24pm
^^^ this is why ut3 is DEAD!!! think about it
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:27pm
yeah cuz we were on earlier in the afternoon playing like we orginally had planned, but you didn't start making plans till later, its half your fault for not being on to, stop tryin to make it look like you're the one that showed cuz in all reality you didn't, i played ut3 for 4 hours this afternoon. by the time you came around no one was on anymore. Be on time next time. i'm not full of ****, you'll see my server is locked right now ready to go....

And now i can't log on to playstation network so thats pissin me off as well.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:28pm
your above posts say different n me, matt n terror knw different
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:34pm
matt knows my story, i've been talkin to him this afternoon... unlike you who doesn't even have the balls to message me... I was on at the time we were suppose to play, you shoulda showed up then, instead of coming on late and givin me a small window to get things going before mommy puts you to bed.... get off my nuts strider, the only thing your good as is talkin about how good you are... but when it comes to settin something serious up you get silent and barely talk about it.... its like we have to torture you to get info out of you.... then something finally goes your way and you're all over it.... you dont deserve to play with great players like matt or terror..... nice you found someone to carry you're team for you

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:39pm

matt knows my story, i've been talkin to him this afternoon... unlike you who doesn't even have the balls to message me... I was on at the time we were suppose to play, you shoulda showed up then, instead of coming on late and givin me a small window to get things going before mommy puts you to bed.... get off my nuts strider, the only thing your good as is talkin about how good you are... but when it comes to settin something serious up you get silent and barely talk about it.... its like we have to torture you to get info out of you.... then something finally goes your way and you're all over it.... you dont deserve to play with great players like matt or terror..... nice you found someone to carry you're team for you
your mugin yourself again seph! will c whose a good player or not! u r delusional str8 up n down! cut da sh1t talk n wait till we play!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:41pm
well if u read all of the thread (dunno if u have) but this really was a grudge match kinda thing with ether & seph versus strider and any team he can field.. and since ether wasnt available it wouldnt of been much of a point
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:41pm

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:43pm
n its not my team its the EUs team! its a campaign 2 save ut3 n imo US vs EU is da best way forward!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

ok bro well if we hafe 2 set diffo date 2 play deep its kool!! can we set up a scrim 4 tonight u can use sme other peeps they dnt hfe 2 be deep??? lets get sme ggs
i knw matt
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:48pm
lol im muggin myself? how am i stealing my own wallet?

And show up on time next time so i have more then an hour to find ppl. If you want EU's team and thats how you want it to be then fine, pugs tmw or sometime soon. I'll get the "US team" in order. US players message me if you want to play or post here, lets make this public then.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:49pm

lol im muggin myself? how am i stealing my own wallet?

And show up on time next time so i have more then an hour to find ppl. If you want EU's team and thats how you want it to be then fine, pugs tmw or sometime soon. I'll get the "US team" in order. US players message me if you want to play or post here, lets make this public then.

thats better fella! me, matt n terror hve already picked a vctf team we wanna field n we 90% done on the warfare team! foot mode team still in discussion! peace n i really hope we can all mke this happen n do something positive 4 ut3
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 9:00pm
Me too... Times are going to be the only issue i think. Just cuz of the time zone differences.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 12:54pm
lets try 2 scrim this evening???
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 1:39pm
This happens today strider!! I'm sick of you dodging me for the last 4 days. Man up and face me, i'll even play on a EU server, YOUR HOST.... it goes down in a hour, if you dont show again im claiming the victory...... ;)

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

there is no team 3v3 that could get past me,terror n matt in warfare no one!
Lunar/EnVy/Lunchy?    Lunar/Harmerty/Lunchy?    Noot/Hel/Lunch?   JP/EnVy/OneMan? Ace/OneMan/Lunchy?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>