| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP vs Strider & Goons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP vs Strider & Goons
    Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:57pm
Instead of spammin other threads like iAMs clan section, I figured we could move it here to get everything figured out. I'll update as i get info on the match.

DEEP       Vs.     Striders Goons

Ether                 Strider
Seph                 QuickRC
Papa

Time/Date:  April 19, at 2:30 P.M. est. 6:00 UK

Warfare: 

Maps: ?
           ?
           ?
VCTF: 

Maps: Suspense
          Necro
          Sandstorm

Just an opinion on the maps, let me know what you think. Warfare: Downtown, Avalanche, Torlan????? Your call. Still need to get ahold of a US server we can borrow too.

If you can get 4 let me know, I'm sure Fluff is going to feel left out. Then he'll end up taking it out on his boyfriend.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
yo my money's on the SG clan your going Down seph and yo stop using my moves on downtown you pissant of a FF7 villian jp i'm not taking any side i would like to spectate this **** though
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 8:14pm
oh me me strider recruit me!! pick me! :( Ill bring my hacks
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 9:21pm
lol i think nxt week maybe thursday?? i mean u guys got a nice eu server aswell :) so maybe we can do bth! jst mke sure its no boo-key US server i wanna test it first peace
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 11:19pm
Next thursday is my birthday so the chance of me being sober enough to play is not looking good, lol.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:31am

LOL 3 v 3 Torlan, that would take some smart tactics, You guys should throw in a smaller map to test out foot mode skills in warfare like Market District

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:52am
Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.

if one map out of the three is smaller how does it make the match evolve around foot mode skills lol

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:13am
Market District and Sinkhole arn't Warfare maps, more CTF maps IMO. Even tho i do like Sinkhole once in awhile.. Anyways hopefully he can get more then a 3v3, maybe a 4v4 or 5v5 so Torlan is a better choice. I do see your point tho ying aka charlie sheen aka black panther. lol ;) 

All up to you tho Strider, tell me what maps you like. I also like Power Surge myself.

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 6:01am

if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

Maybe if there are 6 players... CTF 4v4 or Duel I'd say is foot mode skills game
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:42am
even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out.

no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have.

all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:53am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out. no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have. all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.
wtf happens en when u dnt hve a vehicle lmao!! foot skill is a big part of UT n is why QM, tri n devil were/are so good! i mean spammin random rockets its effective but it dnt cut da mustard imo!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:55am

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out. no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have. all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.
hhmmm on this amnesia haze morning i find myself agreeing with u
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:57am
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

wtf happens en when u dnt hve a vehicle lmao!! foot skill is a big part of UT n is why QM, tri n devil were/are so good! i mean spammin random rockets its effective but it dnt cut da mustard imo!
didnt mean to quote u i CS i meant to reply to the retarded post of JPs!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:58am
this choong is 2 much i go aslerp i think
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 8:04am

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch. I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.
u dnt know how we play on it lol cough cough! we dont know how any of u play on EU servers.............o wait a minute yes we do all we hafe 2 do is look at the warfare servers o look EU is allways empty dats the biggest clue to whose got the best warfare players peace!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 8:25am

i must be high XD! CS what was the last mode u saw me playing?? i play all modes! like i have said if u guys have got a ctf,dm or tdm going invite me n i will play! peace
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 10:39am

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch. I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.
u dnt know how we play on it lol cough cough! we dont know how any of u play on EU servers.............o wait a minute yes we do all we hafe 2 do is look at the warfare servers o look EU is allways empty dats the biggest clue to whose got the best warfare players peace!
because the EU players always play that gay ass titan mode, that's why.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by BAIN

because the EU players always play that gay ass titan mode, that's why.
Lol Im finding myself agreeing with u there Bain. At least with no servers there is effectively a solution to the problem. This game revolves around many issues (aside from ping) foot modes and vehicle modes are different. You dont necessarily have to be good at fragging to hold down nodes or flags. Lets not forget there are avrils, an overpowered flak also nightshades, tanks, raptors, mantas, scorpions, hellbenders, darkwalkers and vipers. Also bigger maps means team tactics, intelligent positional play, quickness of thought and action in all modes would be important as well as hand-eye coordination, accuracy and movement. I do however agree if you are good on foot and have all the other attributes to transfer to vehicles then u will b the more accomplished player. You don't necessarily have to duel tho TDM is probably nearer to what u experience in WF or vCTF and CTF gives u that sharpness of mind and movement. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:35pm

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been.

+ 1

no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode.

"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:54pm

You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out.

HEY!!! Dont make fun of Shaker like that!!!     lmao

Wow Strider, MONSTER kill on the post huh?

You can get by in Warfare on stradegy but thats only if you run orbs and get rides. Otherwise being good on foot is going to be a must when it comes to holding nodes or attacking them without the orb carrier. ColossusSlayer is right, the game is about fragging, so anything you do in it is going to require some skill on foot in order to be good at it.

Back to the match, Strider, any luck on more players? And who do you have playing as a third? I would like a 4v4 :)

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm

didnt mean to quote u i CS i meant to reply to the retarded post of JPs!
king of the retards calling a post retarded? now that's funny. i think JP meant that if you want to really see who is better at Warfare then choose a true Warfare map, not a TDM/Warfare hybrid.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm
Thats exactly what I meant Bain.. thanks.. don't know how that got twisted around. Anyway, Strider.. stop spamming this thread. We need to get back on topic though, this is Deeps thread so please take your little issues somewhere else.

*edit.. also.. all I said to Yingyang was if you guys want to test out your footmode skills, play DM instead of Warfare, so didn't that just agree with CS post? lol.. you guys get all antsy in your pantsy when you feel like your mode is being threatened.
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:50pm
spam* spam* spam*
can we just get this sh!t on the road for once??
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
and tbh SEPH ur the fvcking goon brov... get ur facts right in the future.
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>