FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Duel Tourney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duel Tourney
    Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

hold up HOLD UP! just ca me and Phant got beef with each other dont mean yall can get on my homie like dat!

if yall want to get on Phant about his two loses where it dont count, good for you. but the qustion is can you beat him in this/any Tourney? put your money where your mouth is and duel.
quit sucking phants co.ck

lol jk you are right
Naw you be sucking mines in game when im running dat flag, dats why Grx always call you d***Gon
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:19pm
*Presses Like button* hahahaha

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:20pm
Wait when was that ? :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:20pm
and we dont call him that we call him DaGoon, being a goon and all :P

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:23pm

Great, I just realized the meaning of 'goon'. You will pay Demon. :D

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:32pm
uhm i was joking.... :P:P:P i never used the word like that tho, i only said it coz it sounded good :D:D

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:07pm
lol so what if anybody beat phant...? it was pubs he got beat in when he did and does that even mean that he was trying 100%?... people should just stop bragging about beating people on this game lol...
and yeah demonz i actually likie the idea of the "like" button idea hah maybe its an idea that could be bought to wopr's attention? xD would be funny
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by ax412

biofreak what are you talking about? 9 to 2?

nobody has beaten me like that in over a year.

my last two losses were without headfones, one on a dedicated server, another on homicides laggy server.
neither player had 9 kills -_-
WOAH WOAH WOAH, hold up a minute champ.
u are including me in that list of 2 correct? 
u were on ur blackfang account, and u were going hard, and i beat you, don't think i forgot about that scrub
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 7:53pm
LOL is this a how im almost as good as phantaci thread now?

Rican take phants balls out of your mouth, you know i dont like it when you cheat on me.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 3:40am
Mikey's ready to take over! dude ready to show everyone he got duel on lock! :) sorry Phantasi but your just no Mikey Brennan

ps.. Phantasi.. you and Bum should get on 360 tonight for ctf.. VIDEOGAMEPRINCE is back now.. we'll do some pugs.. had some good games last night.. we'll switch teams up and keep it even

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 6:02am
Originally posted by ax412

<FONT style=": #000000">The wonderful world of what if ;)

If anyone believes they are better then me that is fine and dandy.
I just suggest you back it up ;)

two losses without headphones :(

HA I beat you in one of those random tourneys on that one map you'd never played when you played from a friend's place
!!!
probably over a year ago though

also, i'll play
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 11:55am
Lol yeah dro I remember that I was trying to go pro with mouse and controller, ahaha never again.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 12:17pm
HardhatTuna
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

HardhatTuna

the best is back on 360 :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by ~HaCkeR~

Me, phant ,and bum for u.s already know and Disco for EU. I think Disco will just dominate EU all day thou.

Who is hacker?
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

HardhatTuna
the best is back on 360 :)

Don't have a 360 atm :/ gonna get one in a month or so
- Best Coast

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by ~HaCkeR~

Me, phant ,and bum for u.s already know and Disco for EU. I think Disco will just dominate EU all day thou.

Who is hacker?
 According to his sig with a screen shot of him playing on one of his alt accounts it's Mikey.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Im sure most people would be down for this, enough pro dueler's still play and this would be a great way to boost the community's interest abit.

I know its not just that simple and funding is needed for a small prize and server support, also WOPR will need to approve of this for the support of the website.

The reason I picked duel is because I believe its the most competitive game mode and the most intense for a tourney

This thread is just for feedback coz some people might not agree but there's no harm in throwing it out there.

Players List

- ColossusSlayer
- -DaGoN-
- Fehtalatee
- Phantaci
- BuMrUsH24SeV
- DEVIL_associate
- Anomolitics
- Xx_WaR-xX
- remY_is_Fn_a

NICE!!!!!!!HOPE THIS HAPPENSBig smile
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:22pm
I fear me Feh n War will get our butts kicked first :D
it would still be fun :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I fear me Feh n War will get our butts kicked first :D
it would still be fun :)

lol U MIGHT BE RIGHT, BUT I BELIEVE IF I JUST  STAY OFF THE K_RONAS I MIGHT DO AIGHT

ME VS.  FEHT. OR DAGON FIRST I WANT TO STAY IN THE TOURNEY LONGER THAN 1 GAME LOL
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:59pm
Pending on date/time, i don't mind playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 10:37pm

ok im feeling the love in here....Ouch

but realy, playing at my best i might have a chance at beating, Dagon, War, and Slayer(US serverEmbarrassed). hey can we just have a kiddy duel for the noobsTongue lol plz

and hey dont count me out yet yall, i was killin Phant today in duel. had him picking up daisiesWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 1:26am
Originally posted by WaR

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Im sure most people would be down for this, enough pro dueler's still play and this would be a great way to boost the community's interest abit.

I know its not just that simple and funding is needed for a small prize and server support, also WOPR will need to approve of this for the support of the website.

The reason I picked duel is because I believe its the most competitive game mode and the most intense for a tourney

This thread is just for feedback coz some people might not agree but there's no harm in throwing it out there.

Players List

- ColossusSlayer
- -DaGoN-
- Fehtalatee
- Phantaci
- BuMrUsH24SeV
- DEVIL_associate
- Anomolitics
- Xx_WaR-xX
- remY_is_Fn_a

NICE!!!!!!!HOPE THIS HAPPENSBig smile
HOLD ON A MIN,  if fehtalatee is in this i want to join and i want to play him first lol.  as long as he doesnt bring a spare glock inforcer for duelies on me ill get a win.  just to give you sh*t feh.  your duel inforcerers are my weekness.Angry
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

ok im feeling the love in here....Ouch

but realy, playing at my best i might have a chance at beating, Dagon, War, and Slayer(US serverEmbarrassed). hey can we just have a kiddy duel for the noobsTongue lol plz

and hey dont count me out yet yall, i was killin Phant today in duel. had him picking up daisiesWink
lol lol lol, i agree feh i would really like to see a pro am tourny for sure, i think that would be cool.  maybe we could set one up just for fun n to keep the commun active.  theres you and me to start who else you got in mind?  maybe sydeaffect and a few others ive seen playin latey.  maybe we start a new thread and try to get something going?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 1:33am
quote feh... had him picking up daisiesWink 
dont you mean "pushing up daisies" lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>