Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Black Op's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

T-BAG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-BAG
    Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 9:25pm
no explenation needed i think LOL . just post your t-bags in here Tongue

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 9:40pm

Uploaded with
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 12:56am
LAMO!!!!
ya the first one was fkn funny nos!!!! lol, and tell me, the other guy behind u, he killed u?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 7:54am
LOL thats funny xD another thing i love doing is finding campers.... running right next to them.. waiting for a while... maybe t bag em... and then put a claymore next to em so and watch me until they move... and... boom xD... its even funnier when u put it next to someone and u creep into their view just as u put the claymore down..... they know they cant move or they die and its hilarious.... just wait a few secs.... then claim ur free headshot :D hahahah
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 5:11am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL thats funny xD another thing i love doing is finding campers.... running right next to them.. waiting for a while... maybe t bag em... and then put a claymore next to em so and watch me until they move... and... boom xD... its even funnier when u put it next to someone and u creep into their view just as u put the claymore down..... they know they cant move or they die and its hilarious.... just wait a few secs.... then claim ur free headshot :D hahahah
LOL

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 5:14am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

LAMO!!!!
ya the first one was fkn funny nos!!!! lol, and tell me, the other guy behind u, he killed u?
unfortunately , he did kill me Dead but i was happy i had my t-bag first LOL i have some failed ones too but i have to find them and i'll put them later on

Uploaded with
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 7:18am
LOL nos now thats evil xD haha... have u tried putting claymores at the end of a zipline in kowlon? watch them go down it.. and drop down and die.. thats also funny :D
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:38am

LOL nos now thats evil xD haha... have u tried putting claymores at the end of a zipline in kowlon? watch them go down it.. and drop down and die.. thats also funny :D
i tried what you said . yet nobody went on the zipline , instead they kept running to my claymores , but i'll keep putting em there untill one has the luck to get hit using the zipline . then i'll post it Big smile

Uploaded with
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

LOL

hahaha that is brilliant!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 4:38pm
yeah it is pretty funnny.. one thing i have to show u lot though.. is well i was doing challenges 2day to unlock pro perks... as in only doing whats needed for the challenges and nothing else.... for tactical mask pro i was doing the challeneg to kil people wounded by your nova gas.. so when i used up my nova gas.. i always killed myself by holding my grenade until i die.... while holding my grenade i hear "losing c" (this was in summit).... and i was above it... soooo i dropped down... BOOM kamikaze killing 3 people!!!! hahaha imma have to upload it!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 7:05pm
LoL, I do that $h!t too tactical users or camp them out wit a tomahawk till they spawn!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

LoL, I do that $h!t too tactical users or camp them out wit a tomahawk till they spawn!
I saw Arkos do that $hit one time on Grid. Fu¢king random got tomahawked the moment he spawned! Hilarious!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:11pm
Next time i'm on my computer i'll have a fresh new T-Bag video too add.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 6:43pm
Yeah Buddy!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 12:25am
NuTz FrOm DiGgLeR ShOtZ To ThE DoMe FrOm ThC....YeA BuDdY

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 4:22am
Awesome clips . Couldn't stop laughing LOLLOLLOL

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 7:01am
He was just "dying" to get one Smile

not really a t-bag but hey ... Smile

Uploaded with
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 10:12am
hahaha brill clips guys xD but my favve has got to be DoDs xDDD
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 11:39am

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 8:50am
teamwork to t-bag em LOL

Uploaded with
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 4:55am
noss u crazy ass mo lmao
piss me off !!!! its your falt !!!!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by darkangel

noss u crazy ass mo lmao
Approve

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply