| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team PRO General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tEAm PRO_

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tEAm PRO_
    Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Veritas

Yeah, thanks Bain for removing that. ;)
I know they support it as far as they'll let you buy a server from them but they won't set it up for you anymore. The guy that always did the live chat stuff, Wizard, doesn't work there anymore. Mine and Astro's friend tried to get it from them and they wouldn't help him set it up
i leased mine on Feb. 19 and they had it set up for DM in about ten minutes. i had to create another command line for warfare and add in some maps which took another ten minutes.
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 2:36pm
[QUOTE=puertoRICAN]me, K1d_DyNoMiGhT, l-1ntenSe-l and soopermanluva vs PRO!!!
lololol

lol Rican vs PRO

you should definately talk to MEGA members bringt it back yall were ctf kings it will be fun to see how it goes down ..

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 2:37pm

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 4:51pm
[QUOTE=SilverJ-17]I think the Instagib DM server is and has always been Clanwars.

Also, I could of sworn there was someone with an E-name (Execution, Executor) with a Pro tag.  They were on last night.  They were pretty good (Then again, it feels like just about everyone's better than me at Duel.),  but now I'm wondering if they were copying you guys or something.

NO not copying uS their part of the cLAn,, wasnt sure what their tag was gonna be so i left them out of roster

PRO_-ExecutiON-
PRO_hitmanX

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 4:57pm
GL with ur clan War! I hope we'll make a DEVIL Vs PRO soon ;)

PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 5:04pm
yes PSN is bak N running

and for GL im down i havent seen u guys on that GL acc. add me on psn,, we can probably get A server for ctf (BEARS server)
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by WaR

yes PSN is bak N running

and for GL im down i havent seen u guys on that GL acc. add me on psn,, we can probably get A server for ctf (BEARS server)

LOL GL=Good Luck, not gl acc , yea i'll add u n we'll organize a clan match ;)
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 6:31pm
lololol, War, you failed!!!  Clap Hug
Step your internet lingo up!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 7:26pm
^ internet lingo WTFCensored
whAT happend to not giving a fRenchHug  lol
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
AsTRoNoMiCal View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote AsTRoNoMiCal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2011 at 9:58pm
ahh that's too bad it's F%^$$ing amazing
Every time I try to go where I really want to be it's already where I am cause I'm already there (.)Y(.)
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Pendulum

i see a few old faces , good luck to the new tOp

lol.
PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 1:07am
Originally posted by WaR

[QUOTE=puertoRICAN]me, K1d_DyNoMiGhT, l-1ntenSe-l and soopermanluva vs PRO!!!
lololol

lol Rican vs PRO

you should definately talk to MEGA members bringt it back yall were ctf kings it will be fun to see how it goes down ..

lol.
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Veritas

And ax, clanwarz.com doesn't support this game for PS3 anymore a friend of mine tried to get a server from them not too long ago. WaR try midnightgaming.com I think they still do it, but it may be a little more expensive.. That's the only other one  know of.
they still support this game on the ps3. go to clanwarz.com and you can have a server up and running in ten minutes.

how easy is it to have custom maps installed on it? and what other customizations can you make to a server?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:29am
custom DM and CTF maps are ok. custom VCTF and Warfare maps generally won't work. it's not hard to upload and install custom maps. the main problem is that the version on the server and the versions that everyone is installing need to be the same. one little difference and it won't work. Veda knows more about it, he's installed a bunch  of CTF maps.
you can use most of the stock mutators like instagib, low gravity, big head, etc. never done any mods though.

just remember, you need a PC file to install on the server and you need a "cooked" version of that exact file for everyone to install on their PS3.
dA^o^voicE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dA^o^voicE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 6:23pm
whos this guy bumrash all he ever does is cry me a river LOL.

anywayz for any of u who doesnt know him personally here she is

lol
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 3:08am
LOL  ^

cTf has been really actvie lately ,,  will take on any group of people wether they are a clan or just good group of players.. i see alot of replys on clan matches so hit me up on psn PRO_jEkt-iXi

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 3:17pm
Bumrush is the ctf BEAST.. Incase anyone don't know? he's da Don of ctf
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
dA^o^voicE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dA^o^voicE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lol
NO Penguin will **** on him all day lol, i know who Bumrash is,,,hes just laME
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by dA^o^voicE

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lol
NO Penguin will **** on him all day lol, i know who Bumrash is,,,hes just laME

Penguin will sh1t Bum ay? lol if you say so
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 5:35pm
ClapPRO_MONEYMAKER (add to roster)

wasnt sure if he was gonna be active but he confirmed he is

PRO_HEMLOCK
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 12:52am
bumrash is penguin..lmao I am bumrush. completely different. 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 10:37am
yo war hit up my GOW_Zellot Account so we can get a warfare match going
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yo war hit up my GOW_Zellot Account so we can get a warfare match going

LOL ive already added u about a week ago bro, check ur friends list

ANYWAYZ WERE SCHEDULED TO MATCH VS DEVIL THIS FRIDAY NEXT FRIDAY ITS iAM
LET ME KNOW WHAT DAYS U GUYS ARE AVAILABLE AND ILL TRY AND GET SUMTHING GOING ON.

OH YEAH AND WILL DO WARFARE BUT YOU GUYS GOTTA GIVE US A MATCH ON ONE OF OUR MODES
WHICH IS ctf, or tdm,............
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 1:30am
still seen a few PRO tags playing not listed on your roster..  SuM_Rand0mN008 keeps poopin on a few lol Wink
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 3:33pm
QUOTE=XxXDEATHXxX101]still seen a few PRO tags playing not listed on your roster.. 

yeup i know this thread is not the official roster.. I put it up this roster da second day we started the claN most players hadnt made a PRO acc. and alot of people wanted to see the roster so i posted up what i had so far
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>