Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:39pm
has syzygy learned how to strafe jump yet? ..or does he still just double jump around everywhere? lol
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:51pm
u saying i have no foot skills is funny as hell. clearly u never played me in a dm or tdm. syzygy u just keep talking **** which doesnt make sense. first ur saying ur better than feh and bucket at flag running which clearly ur not  i think everyone agrees. than u say penguin isnt a top player than u say he is no one gets that. than u say i dont have foot skills when u really only seen me play vctf basically. im not great on foot, never said i was great. but ill hold my own ask lunchy, one man, feh or j dog they played me and mikey 2v2 tdm. no has ur back on anything ur saying cause ur making **** up. if ur judging me on my foot skills on kargo, the 2 hr ot map, or ctf ur looking in the wrong places lol. i have always said im not good at ctf and i always say i hate this map when either of those two r picked. soo come back when u have some facts and try to stick with one story. no one is gonna believe u syzygy.  
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:54pm
no matter what you do phantaci got midfield on lock

anyhow guys guys like real talk lets play instead of posting 8)
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:59pm
ur not even online. LOL
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 12:28am
phant you dont even come midfield anymore, u flag camping whore!!! lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 12:38am
Originally posted by jibba91

im not great on foot, never said i was great. but ill hold my own ask lunchy, one man, feh or j dog they played me and mikey 2v2 tdm.

Yeah, that was a good game when Lunchy and I played you & Mikey 2v2 in TDM.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 12:41am
Originally posted by jibba91

u saying i have no foot skills is funny as hell. clearly u never played me in a dm or tdm. syzygy u just keep talking **** which doesnt make sense. first ur saying ur better than feh and bucket at flag running which clearly ur not  i think everyone agrees. than u say penguin isnt a top player than u say he is no one gets that. than u say i dont have foot skills when u really only seen me play vctf basically. im not great on foot, never said i was great. but ill hold my own ask lunchy, one man, feh or j dog they played me and mikey 2v2 tdm. no has ur back on anything ur saying cause ur making **** up. if ur judging me on my foot skills on kargo, the 2 hr ot map, or ctf ur looking in the wrong places lol. i have always said im not good at ctf and i always say i hate this map when either of those two r picked. soo come back when u have some facts and try to stick with one story. no one is gonna believe u syzygy.  

sorry brut i jast kan't nake out any ob dat ^ u sack om feet
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 1:33am
I was on 360 lol
and seph that's ctf I'm talking about
@ sandstorm I am the best camper LOL
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 1:56am
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol hold on a second.... when u was playing Bum u was bragging about the kills and didnt mention how he capped flags and won against you... the score didnt matter to you.. and u play phantaci and its about the flag caps now is it?.... contradicting yourself now? ok cool.. glad thats clear

Well no. I wasn't going out of my way to kill bum, the way phantaci cleary was yesterday to kill me.

Actually though, in all honesty. I thought phantasi played quite well. He is smart to keep out of the way and pick his fights. He played very well actually. It was less "camping" and more strategic positioning. He a smarter player than bum, IMHO. All in all, very good.

Hope to see you around more.

And this will be the last trash I talk.

really i was just hoping to get more people to come on. It hasn't really worked, though. Maybe I'll buy a PS3.

PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:11am
Oh and hatred you lie..you do chase me down when you see me cause I see you all the time...ytying to..lmao you lie..you have a mic cause you join the chats and start whining about stuff..you lie..I did the exact same thing you do..just camp but do it much better..you lie about kdr..I got way more kills off you...phantaci probably smarter cause he is purposely trying to get as much kills off you as possible when I myself dont give a flying f*** because it is a public room where anyone is free to join and its CTF.

Duel me son..1v1. otherwise..everyone knows clearly. BuMrUsH24SeV > Hatred4you
i change games..people will always pick me over you to be on there team
your unreliable and you just arent good enough to f*** with me.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:32am
lol i try to kill everyone a lot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:45am
same here woahdey

YU CULD ASK ABOUT ME!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:29am
lol son we play other teams and they dont even have a midfield guy (ctf) they just know its a lost cause LOLOLOL
they just have 1 flag runner and 3 campers
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 8:12am
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

is there something that Im missing about A-R_one_five? he's a ctf player that I seen often, there isn't too many of those so I give him credit for playing a beast mode.... but who is he???

i dont know why they are talking about A-R_ONE_FIVE because he played clan matchs with DEVIL n he was f***ing good, stop to say it's a pub player !

PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 10:57am
Originally posted by ax412

no matter what you do phantaci got midfield on lock

anyhow guys guys like real talk lets play instead of posting 8)

Mid is what I play son. On 360 I'm twice as good as hatred so I think i can give you a good fight. I just need to play a few matches to get used to it again
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 11:02am
The last few matches I played I was just messing around so don't go off those bum. I was a beast on 360, I just don't play anymore. If this is goig to get competitive then I will play a lot more. Already gonna play syzygy in a 4v4. Funny thing is he picked 2 of the top 5 players to help him and I'm still not scared. Guess that says something
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 12:36pm
i didnt say anything bout yu?..lmao

oh and ill play 4v4 vs syg and his t0p players.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 1:30pm
lol tuna, you and rico were the ONLY guys i can remember whoever fought me and gave me some competition for midfield.
and paw if hes on the other team and not flag running, but we rarely play against each other unless its duel
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

The last few matches I played I was just messing around so don't go off those bum. I was a beast on 360, I just don't play anymore. If this is goig to get competitive then I will play a lot more. Already gonna play syzygy in a 4v4. Funny thing is he picked 2 of the top 5 players to help him and I'm still not scared. Guess that says something

omg TrueNa i picked people? lmao lie! and you never were a beast.. not even at duel.. you just suck up to any ps3 player that says your ok at ut3 lol you can't shock combo your own flag from mid :) so thats another lie! some people just can't handle cheap weed i guess? ^ and VGP hasn't even been play'n ctf for a long time so why did you put (recently) in your earlier post about him? another dam lie! lmao so why even respond to you Mr Fiction?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:03pm

lol tuna, you and rico were the ONLY guys i can remember whoever fought me and gave me some competition for midfield.
and paw if hes on the other team and not flag running, but we rarely play against each other unless its duel

i know thats not true for a fact!!! Seifer plays mid and he dies less then anyone who's ever played ut3!!! lets keep it real here fellas!!!

Seif's skill is off the chart!!! Tuna ain't even near Seif's fk'n level!!! :) Shooting Seif in the back while he's focused on the flag carrier is about the only way people ever kill him, and you'll never even hear Seif say he's good :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:04pm
whenever i play seifer hes on D, and in vctf he is definitely midfield.
but ctf i have no recollection of ever getting dominated midfield.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

i didnt say anything bout yu?..lmaooh and ill play 4v4 vs syg and his t0p players.

you better use all qm then! no one else will even be comp
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
sizzle who ru using?
paw will be gone again for another 2 months
so it would probably be: me bum, jkd, stefiroth maybe trendy i wish ahaha, or god biofreak perhaps.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:31pm
probably tuna, jkdman, & us two vs Syg & Top players.

ima beast midfield too..lmao..i remember when phantaci would flag run.."dang I didnt see anyone that run..LMAO"

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:31pm

sizzle who ru using?
paw will be gone again for another 2 months
so it would probably be: me bum, jkd, stefiroth maybe trendy i wish ahaha, or god biofreak perhaps.

lool Tuna is talking about going against me, Seif, VGP and JKD.. so thats the team Bum is talking about going against too.. thats my team. unless Jason Kills is on, and then its his team :) i put that team together for my tourney and they loved play'n together.. and there badass which you know from scriming them durring my tourney :) asking JKD to play against his own team is like asking you to play against qm.. you don't get JKD! nice try though :) im not that stupid JKD runs the flag as good as me, but he was better at kill'n the flag carrier then me.. i did have 88% packet loss though until right before i switched so who knows? if you don't have 4? thats just too bad lol but some day maybe?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>