FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:58pm
yeah I know I listed rican as a pro, that's my boy
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Penguin

LOL- I don't give credit? did you not see my all-time list?  Pretty sure I listed my opinion of top players and game changers   >.O!  and I listed rican as a game changer.  I just don't believe in making paragraphs gasming over someone  ;D  
LOOOOOOL I'll let you have your opinion syzygy, but I won't acknowledge it. I only listen to good players opinions   ;P  if a qM/FnA person says something then I'll care, cause they would be the only ones worth listening to, with a couple exceptions.
why is your name deep and deadly? did you make the acct and deep turned you down?  XDDDDD
Medic asked me to join Deep so i made the psn incase i did join.. the DEEP guys are all cool but there's never any matches and im not into being in a clan atm so i just havn't joined.. i havn't even ever talked to DEEP about joining so your off base about that genius.. as far as you only listening to good players? you sure respond to me an offle lot xD us 360 guys have been on the same team once in ctf on ps3 and it was a joke lol i played 4 real and it was a flawless victory VGP Seif JKD Minow Q80 no comp at all! but most of all ctf was fun on ps3 for once.. you might not want to trash 360 players until you come on 360? if you ever do? i'll make sure im there! :) but since you seem to always quit on ps3 against a good team? i doubt you'd ever go out of your comfort zone and get on 360 atleast Bum has the balls :)

As long as you know that q80face miinow and jkdman wouldn't team up with you for real.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 3:30pm

well it obviously shuts down 360 players with ease so why not do it   ;D

Yeah it's pretty sad that syzygy is the self proclaimed 360 representative. I know that me and the rest of the good 360 players never had a problem with camping on the ps3 because we played pugs. The 7v7 server was ridiculous with camping but the 360 version was exactly the same. Big servers means more players playing d. Syzygy knows he's not a top player which is why he surrounds himself with good players like seifer and vgp so he can seem good. Don't listen to him when he talks about owning on the 360 and the top players because he has no idea what he's talking about. He exaggerates constantly and straight up lies a lot of the time. He started playing almost 2 years after the game came out
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 3:45pm
i feel kinda bad for him   ):  
maybe one day he'll reach the ranks of "Awesome Old Guy" Like Ace and Bear  o:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Syz why do you keep standing up for 360 players when not one of them have said you were good on the 360?

for 1 i don't care if someone says im good or bad :) i'll still say there good if i think there good cause thats just how i am, for 2 im a 360 player, for 3 its just a game so why really get offended by someone elses oppinion or non opinion? for 4 i know what ive done on 360 against the best players :) but im not really defending Hatred or 360 players Foxy. i just have a different opinion about them then some ps3 players do because ive played with them a whole lot.. different people play different at different times Foxy especially in pubs. ive seen a famous 360 dude named COLDGAZE totally own the best players on 360 at times :) he'll play like a total noob and then just go the fk off and kick ass lol so who really knows how hard a person is try'n or how good there game is running anyway and so forth

part of the time on ps3 im going around ingame to see peoples playstyle and just testing them :) its nots like its a ctf match
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Yeah it's pretty sad that syzygy is the self proclaimed 360 representative. I know that me and the rest of the good 360 players never had a problem with camping on the ps3 because we played pugs. The 7v7 server was ridiculous with camping but the 360 version was exactly the same. Big servers means more players playing d. Syzygy knows he's not a top player which is why he surrounds himself with good players like seifer and vgp so he can seem good. Don't listen to him when he talks about owning on the 360 and the top players because he has no idea what he's talking about. He exaggerates constantly and straight up lies a lot of the time. He started playing almost 2 years after the game came out

oh sh1t its that fk's retard again? lmfao anyone see that episode of Jersy Shore where that crazy girl is stalking Vinny? ^ im bout to go hide behind the bush on reflection
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm
You say all that but then you act like you get offended because penguin is "negative" in your words XD
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:30pm
I like Hatred... he is like a slightly more literate version of StriderFUX_Men
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:32pm
LOL , every thread is the same X_X

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by FoXy

You say all that but then you act like you get offended because penguin is "negative" in your words XD

no not offended Foxy lol annoyed ingame listening to it :) there's a difference.. i switched so i wouldn't say sh1t that may cause some stupid drama.. which was obviously what he wanted
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:48pm

awe don't feel bad.. cheer up.. you may get as good as Bum, Veda, JKD, Seif, VGP, Phantasi and Weezy some day
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:57pm
don't hate cause im qM-Lite   XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 5:31pm

oh sh1t its that fk's retard again? lmfao anyone see that episode of Jersy Shore where that crazy girl is stalking Vinny? ^ im bout to go hide behind the bush on reflection

Nah It's just that I can't not reply to some of your posts because they are so ridiculous. It's funny how you completely changed after I typed that post. Let me know When you get your 360 back so we can play a 4v4. You vgp seifer and whoever
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 7:02pm

Nah It's just that I can't not reply to some of your posts because they are so ridiculous. It's funny how you completely changed after I typed that post. Let me know When you get your 360 back so we can play a 4v4. You vgp seifer and whoever

i totally changed? loool if you say so :) your wanting to show me you got skill ay? well me, Seif ,VGP and JKD really need to be on different teams or it isn't ever very competitive no matter who's on the other team.. but if you want it that way? i guess its ok :) if you can beat that team? even i will say your good but as of now your just good at stand still combo'n your own flag
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 7:24pm

i totally changed? loool if you say so :) your wanting to show me you got skill ay? well me, Seif ,VGP and JKD really need to be on different teams or it isn't ever very competitive no matter who's on the other team.. but if you want it that way? i guess its ok :) if you can beat that team? even i will say your good but as of now your just good at stand still combo'n your own flag

ok lets play then. when are you getting your 360 back?

- Best Coast

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 7:41pm

awe don't feel bad.. cheer up.. you may get as good as Bum, Veda, JKD, Seif, VGP, Phantasi and Weezy some day
im sorry syzygy but i dont know what ur talking about. penquin is one of the best who plays d in ctf. u act like every team is trying to put u on thier team. i dont know too many active goods clans that still play weekly. im not try to offend any 360 players but when i tried this game on the 360 it seemed soo much easier to do things. and stop trying to act better than penguin cause ur not even close to him.  
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by jibba91

im sorry syzygy but i dont know what ur talking about. penquin is one of the best who plays d in ctf. u act like every team is trying to put u on thier team. i dont know too many active goods clans that still play weekly. im not try to offend any 360 players but when i tried this game on the 360 it seemed soo much easier to do things. and stop trying to act better than penguin cause ur not even close to him.  

Hitscan is a lot easier on the ps3 version
- Best Coast

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 9:27pm
hitscan way easier on ps3
anyhow me "versus" hatred today in ctf LOL
teams were never even (i had no mics and other team had host and mics lololol)

anyhow 18-7
10-3
9-3

the bigger number of course was always me.
first game
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 9:58pm

can you acually read Jibba? show me the part where i acted better then Penguin if you can or just please stfu dipsh1t
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 10:35pm
yea i can thats y i said it cause ur just beating around the f***ing bush. saying he should go play on the 360 and play against you so u can show him what u could do. stop acting so stupid reread ur post and ull see what i mean. ur acting like penquin cant do **** in game but camp. i bet u if u played him 1v1 he'll probably be able to dance around u. when he plays he's joking around the whole time.  ur just another person who hates when he camps cause it makes it 10 times hard to get out the base. if u didnt think ur better than him y talk ****??????
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 12:38am

yea i can thats y i said it cause ur just beating around the f***ing bush. saying he should go play on the 360 and play against you so u can show him what u could do. stop acting so stupid reread ur post and ull see what i mean. ur acting like penquin cant do **** in game but camp. i bet u if u played him 1v1 he'll probably be able to dance around u. when he plays he's joking around the whole time.  ur just another person who hates when he camps cause it makes it 10 times hard to get out the base. if u didnt think ur better than him y talk ****??????

how do fk'n idiots like you and Tuna always get sh1t backwards? i didn't say sh1t about Penguin camping and he's the one thats always say'n im a sh1t player.. what i say is if he wants to see how good i am at ctf he needs to get on 360.. but im sure im just wasting my time try'n to explain this to someone like you or Tuna.. dam are you guys fk'n related? ive said Penguin is a top ps3 ctf player how many times now? :) never mind i'll just add you to my fan list
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by ax412

hitscan way easier on ps3
anyhow me "versus" hatred today in ctf LOL

anyhow 18-7
10-3
9-3

the bigger number of course was always me.
first game

haha, while it is true you killed me more than i killed you, your numbers are off. reflection was 9-5
and omicron was 9-4.

also, in your eagerness to kill me, you killed yourself at LEAST 4 times in the process, which ought to be counted in my favor...

On reflection you got 3-4 kills spamming rockets in an attempt to kill me.

Also, while this is a bad strategy overall... but I had the feeling you were doing nothing by lying in wait in corners, and coming out only to shoot me in the back, probably so you could post this...

Sigh...
I guess I was just too busy capping (3 caps) and winning...
 (and yes, teams were fair)

You just lost, which I'm sure hurt your little ego and which is why you left...

Reflection 3-1
Omicron dawn 1-0

Isn't playing without your friends scary!?!?!

hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by ax412

first game

This is absolutely false. I have no mic. Haven't for months. I had absolutely NO communication with my teammates. You were actually in a general chat with ALL of your teammates which were letting you know where I was with the flag... (although I couldn't listen, I popped in to see who was there so I know you were).

So truthfully, you actually had an advantage in this regard.

Doesn't surprise me you're whining about it though.

:)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 2:58pm
lol hold on a second.... when u was playing Bum u was bragging about the kills and didnt mention how he capped flags and won against you... the score didnt matter to you.. and u play phantaci and its about the flag caps now is it?.... contradicting yourself now? ok cool.. glad thats clear
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 3:31pm
didn't Deadaim post that he gets really annoyed with people posting pub game details? he must be so annoyed reading all these pub details lol hell i might as well add one.. i got 11 straight no scope headshots on the eu server on Corruption yesterday.. we still lost 1-0 even though Jibba and BDT just kept losing there heads :) Corruption can be a fun map if you just kill people and don't worry about getting the flag.. rocket ho's have absolutely no chance once there midfield and there's no mini in your weapon inventory like there is on Suspense so no one spams mini mid.. i must say 37-4 kdr with 11 straight no scope headshots on foot in the eu server felt pretty dam good even in a pub :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>