| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fluffy MIA Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fluffy MIA Announcement
    Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I really hope ur not kidding hahahaha... welcome back dumb fvck, kinda missed ya...... did i say that?

Ive got pictures ... theyre too big for upload and im too lazy to resize. but we did it! we managed to travel some 13000 miles to desecrate an ancient and noble culture. 

The only thing that wouldve made it more american would have been if F-15's were flying over as the Star Spangled Banner was being butchered by a busty babe in a bikini. sniff ... sniff (wipes a tear) ... im sorry i .. i ... just love this country. And boobs.

To use a phrase that Beta404 uses - I have a question? (then several ? follow).
1 Why do you liken your penis to a civil war cannon? Is it that old its no longer firing just useful for public display or is it made of stone hence a strap-on?
2 Why are u taking pics of another bloke p1ssing on a wall? (who is this Garcia?)
If America is so great then u shouldn't enslave others for your pleasure. I say delete the pics and set Garcia free NOW! And u need a change of lifestyle son cos this aint healthy at all.

"but we did it! we managed to travel some 13000 miles to desecrate an ancient and noble culture" why didn't u go just to Egypt? Or was it a case of been there done that? Patriotism - post-communism, neo conservatism pppft!
Welcome back u gay fluffypink poofta!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123