Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By
    Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 5:33pm

lol im happy you enjoyed it.. i was laughing my ass off writin it

RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

thanks bro do I have a commanding lead over mikeyb , dead aim, and ram slayer? respectively theyre prob behind me on the ladder to the coolest on iamgaming

who are u?
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

thanks bro do I have a commanding lead over mikeyb , dead aim, and ram slayer? respectively theyre prob behind me on the ladder to the coolest on iamgaming

who are u?

Hes the reason why some people shouldnt have unprotected sex, they lose and society loses =(, and i think hes a butt plug salesman on the side , but no ones buying so hes gotta keep the excess inventory on his "person"

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 6:06pm
ha 1st I didn even read this thread who cares bum rash blah blah blah ut3 skill blah  I just wanted to mess with ur ass n u had to write a novel to impress ur virtual friends on iamg I dont even remember what I said in that thread but I was bored and I made it and some times I like to act 'friendly' u said maybe everything that may have ever made me look dumb so who's really butt hurt dude??????? u HAD to make up a good diss nice job dude ur virtual popularity is still in tact please respond in another novel
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Lmao.

what is up with these like random ass nobody players..Not known for anything in the game itself until they post something on the forum..lmfao.
dam I guess my virtual popularity doesn match up to urs,  hopefully it can one day :'( 
Riff Raff - True Artist
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Lmao.

what is up with these like random ass nobody players..Not known for anything in the game itself until they post something on the forum..lmfao.
I can't help it man, I just suck.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:44am
I know who cokkenballs is..seen u plenty of times in warfare I believe.

Villin guy..I have no clue who he is. I think I seen him like twice before.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 11:49am
a lot of people got impacthammered yesterday in ctf :) i got everyone except Penguin and Phantasi.. there internet wont register a hit.. i went right through them multiple times with the hammer fully charged but the hammer didn't even go off? must be nice lol Penguin got me a couple of times with the hammer though.. he's got skill but he's very annoying to hear ingame lol i had to switch teams to give my ears a rest :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:00pm
I've heard that plenty of times   </3
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Penguin

I've heard that plenty of times   </3

well im sure most people give you a pass because your good.. Phantasi is fk'n sic at ut3 and he's still cool as hell with everyone.. but thats rare i guess? :)

you are good Penguin! but your not that good still need to act right my man
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:31pm
are you saying that I should be cool with everyone?
Why would I do that?  I really don't care what anyone thinks    ;P
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:45pm

are you saying that I should be cool with everyone?
Why would I do that?  I really don't care what anyone thinks    ;P

i could tell! i don't care what anyone thinks either, but i still try to be cool with most people ingame especially if there on my team
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:59pm
F*ck that, being an asshole is so much funnier. 
Yesterday we were all making fun of AR-ONE-FIVE while he was on our team.
Cuz he sucks  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

F*ck that, being an asshole is so much funnier. 
Yesterday we were all making fun of AR-ONE-FIVE while he was on our team.
Cuz he sucks  :D

you and Phantasi were cracking me up though before Penguin joined our team.. then everything was kind of negative :) who's good or not and sh1t like that

i know Penguins your friend Rican so its all good
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:15pm
Reekan is NOT my friend!   >:|

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:16pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH
</3
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:21pm
I'm friends with RealDealOrtiz, iAMGamingDotcom, tRi_ME_iAM_MEGA, I-1ntense-I, and Espada_Craig  XD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:26pm

I'm friends with RealDealOrtiz, iAMGamingDotcom, tRi_ME_iAM_MEGA, I-1ntense-I, and Espada_Craig  XD
ur mad u didn't think of it first... i know
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:27pm
Being on penguin, foxy, and bumrush's team was always fun for me. It was always TUUUUUNA every 5 minutes haha. But for real, making fun of people in game is fun.

Q80FACE was always my favorite person to chat with in game lmao. Whenever him and tourmentor got into it was freakin amazing

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:28pm
i think i might make pricanjeremy     O:
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:35pm
Q80 went hard!!!!!
The time he went off on Paw for saying something about Curlup was amazing!
And penguin, your not Puerto Rican, your obviously black. shut up
Watch in 720P....duh
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:36pm
Syz you use to talk **** about people not being good how you were better then everyone, how you would cap on any camper how this person sucks on the FORUMS.... just not in game, Penguin does it in game but not on the forums.... Rican that is the gayest f***ing name I have ever heard in my life. Bumrush moaning Tuna's name was graphical.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

And penguin, your not Puerto Rican, your obviously black. 

O_O
i guess theres a first for everything  XD!!!  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Syz you use to talk **** about people not being good how you were better then everyone, how you would cap on any camper how this person sucks on the FORUMS.... just not in game, Penguin does it in game but not on the forums.... Rican that is the gayest f***ing name I have ever heard in my life. Bumrush moaning Tuna's name was graphical.

come on now Foxygirl.. how many times do i haft to tell you that that was just to get ps3 people on 360? Phantasi and Weezy knew it.. just ask them.. i messaged Phantasi and Weezy and told them what i was doing but Paw still got piss'd because i posted about him too.. he even drop'd me from his friends list lol < that still makes me laugh :) id just rather say someone is a little better then they are then trash someone that loves ut3 just because there not a top player.. and i leave anything on here, on here
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:14pm
I don't remember you saying that...? but i'll just go with it... everyone who has played ctf knows that me and penguin call everyone trash.... Phantaci was on the other team and he killed me in the back and I called him trash, does that make him trash? if ppl get butthurt over it then they shouldn't be playing... who cares...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>