Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon Now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon Now
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:15pm
yo this is a bull sht free thread and dana u always have somethin smart to say stay off my ass hole dude
Riff Raff - True Artist
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

camping like a nascar fan every match ( koz zoe ) that one kma guy

Which KmA guy? We all camp, roasting marshmellows, and killing anyone who ruins our relaxation as they pass by.

On a side note, you are climbing the ladder of being one of the most pathetic little kids on this site. Keep up the good work. You're almost there.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:26pm
dam do I get a trophy for that or somethin
Riff Raff - True Artist
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Ether404

My stamp says "Hammer".  So what does that make me?

A tramp.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 5:07pm
lol @sizzle trying to compare my skills on foot to urs
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Oh sweet, I have Vehicle stamped on my forehead too!!! Lets start a clan up.

Sorry Villn but telling people how they should and should not play to those who have been playing this game religiously for 3+years is not going to go well. You might as well be talking to a wall.
I dont think I ever complained about this like u n other people said or told ppl how to play..  but thread is basically more realistically you know your a noob when you.. etc..I said question ur self as a man/ person  ha didnt say quit or any thing or maybe quit unreal but who hasn't already ;)
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

lol @sizzle trying to compare my skills on foot to urs

i was try'n to help you out by say'n your foot skills are close to mine but no one would really believe that anyway :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 9:54pm
I know. they know my foot skills are better though thats why :) foot>someone who always plays vctf xD lol.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...

its all good Dagon, you, Feh, Tuna and Vlln just made my fan list so i give you guys a little more sh1t then other people :) your just about off the list now but Feh has taken over Tuna's spot as my #1 fan so he'll still haft to deal with my random clownig from time to time for a while
BAHAHAHAHAHAH! now that was funny man! lol i love you to SnOOpz XD

@Villn lol you realy are mad at me huh? lol its your fault for switching to the other team for Sandstorm and suspense(fury raptor) bet you wont do it again.Tongue

@Villn again LOLOLOLOL DANA!!!!!!LOLLOL

@Syg lol you should of been there for those AR games today. i was trying in those matches. when you join in, and the AR guys left(except for Cbizzy) i didnt realy try that much =/
lol you still got ownd tho lol 6 and 23 points to my 63 and 42(cant realy remember my points) all to easy.

this AR games are realy fun man keep it up AR and you will see the real FehtalaTee(when i turn off my mic). this games have been so epic that even DOD was playing ut3 ALL DAY 2DAY! we need more pplBig smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:36am

yo this is a bull sht free thread and dana u always have somethin smart to say stay off my ass hole dude

its not hard to be a smartass with alll the dumb sh1t you say

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:40am

C'mon Now.. Dana..  u know better, my threads/posts are the best, I speak nothing but the truth and like that kma guy said Im climbing the ladder to be the coolest guy on iamgaming I dont want to stop now!! thatd be insane :/

Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:48am
Which kma guy said that?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 1:43am
kma_pinanotcool
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...
its all good Dagon, you, Feh, Tuna and Vlln just made my fan list so i give you guys a little more sh1t then other people :) your just about off the list now but Feh has taken over Tuna's spot as my #1 fan so he'll still haft to deal with my random clownig from time to time for a while
BAHAHAHAHAHAH! now that was funny man! lol i love you to SnOOpz XD

@Villn lol you realy are mad at me huh? lol its your fault for switching to the other team for Sandstorm and suspense(fury raptor) bet you wont do it again.Tongue

@Villn again LOLOLOLOL DANA!!!!!!LOLLOL

@Syg lol you should of been there for those AR games today. i was trying in those matches. when you join in, and the AR guys left(except for Cbizzy) i didnt realy try that much =/
lol you still got ownd tho lol 6 and 23 points to my 63 and 42(cant realy remember my points) all to easy.

this AR games are realy fun man keep it up AR and you will see the real FehtalaTee(when i turn off my mic). this games have been so epic that even DOD was playing ut3 ALL DAY 2DAY! we need more pplBig smile

points? lol ok champ whatever you say Arkos and DoD were play'n good.. i just wasn't you still suck bad on foot though!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 3:37am

kma_pinanotcool

That was so FN funny im going to make that tag and play with it all the time so people remember how funny it was.... Shawn, you suck at life.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 4:33am
Fu to feht lol i was also beastin u punk
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:32am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

I was on your side in Suspense.  I was the guy with the high score on the losing team if that gives you a clue.  Now I need a new creeping tag.  Wink

I'll find you trainwreck, you filthy redeemer whore.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 7:07am

kma_pinanotcool

pinotcool wouldv been better....if ur gonna do it, do it right! dont be a noob! jeez...
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 8:38am

I know. they know my foot skills are better though thats why :) foot>someone who always plays vctf xD lol.

foot skills..
is that some kind of dance?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 11:00am
ge thanks Dana that lowers my pride a little for today :/
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

foot skills.. is that some kind of dance?

lool yea and James Brown was the master :)
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:01pm
 kma_immortal and his buddy pinacul practicing ut3 in real life, pretending the truck to act like a flag
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:12pm
^fail -_-
pinacul is in the tank camping and immortal is just a noob so he really isn't camping D:
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 6:16pm

kma_immortal and his buddy pinacul practicing ut3 in real life, pretending the truck to act like a flag

pretending the truck to act like a flag? WHUUUUUUUT?

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 7:51pm
^^ LOLLOLLOLPMSLFLMFAO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>