FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon Now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon Now
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...

its all good Dagon, you, Feh, Tuna and Vlln just made my fan list so i give you guys a little more sh1t then other people :) your just about off the list now but Feh has taken over Tuna's spot as my #1 fan so he'll still haft to deal with my random clownig from time to time for a while
What, I'm off the list now ? Haha niiice.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:44pm
syzygy, im sorry but your voice is creepy and pedophilish beyond all reason   </3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Penguin

syzygy, im sorry but your voice is creepy and pedophilish beyond all reason   </3

Whos voice isn't like this? honestly?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:50pm
Mine :) Have you heard my sexy fn voice? I mean its like i'm a gift :P jk
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:50pm

I wish revered crow was here to post his baby crying youtube vid.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

ha ok mikey take a gander at the 9th bullet listed.. an I seen that girl u was machin on on facebook last night I was suprised a gaming nerd like u could have game xD
dam Mikey's got game? hel naw dude can't even spell game xD
Yeah thats cool i guess? coming from someone who is ALWAYS on a gaming site right? I'll give it to you. You sure did work for you'r little what? 4,000 postClapTrolling around is what yall call it right?

lmao dam that was too easy Mikey? does everyone really take sh1t to heart on here? :) and you still didn't answer my fk'ing question.. so just calm the fk down and focus.. WHATS THE NAME OF YOU AND ENVY'S NEW CLAN? lol the rest was just me fk'n wit you a little
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:55pm

I would answer ur question if i had one a answer . I roll alone with my brothers.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:56pm

Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...
its all good Dagon, you, Feh, Tuna and Vlln just made my fan list so i give you guys a little more sh1t then other people :) your just about off the list now but Feh has taken over Tuna's spot as my #1 fan so he'll still haft to deal with my random clownig from time to time for a while
What, I'm off the list now ? Haha niiice.

yea your ok in my book Bucket.. perfect timing too cause now there's room for Mikey and he may be becoming a fan? :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:57pm

lol i can't ever tell if your serious? not that it matters
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:58pm
A fan? You wish i was a fan of yours or anyone else on this site. But if im on the list... I wanna see what you gotta say about me. Cause i'm sure it's all fake as hell.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:01pm
its Hp

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:07pm

I would answer ur question if i had one a answer . I roll alone with my brothers.

well you asked me to join you and Envy's new clan so i figured there acually was a new clan? hell i may have even joined you guys? so are you a SIZZLE fan too now? you fk'n noob lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:10pm
lol. Yeah we were gonna start up like eMp or something but never got to it. So i decided to go back to duel to get my skills back with my brother. Which i did.
And no,i'm not you'r fan? I'm no ones fan. Everyone sucks.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:13pm
undefeated stamped on our jerseys lol
you can't see my forehead cuz my character has a helmet :(
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Whos voice isn't like this? honestly?

actually i thought syzygy's creepiness is one of a kind  O:!!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:13pm

A fan? You wish i was a fan of yours or anyone else on this site. But if im on the list... I wanna see what you gotta say about me. Cause i'm sure it's all fake as hell.

lmao fake as hell ay? dam you must be psycic? naw you make me laugh to much ingame to be on my fan list maybe i'll add Spamguin? he'd be more fun because because of his ego :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:14pm

didn't you hear me on the mic the other night  :X  do i ever sound serious   XD!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ax412

undefeated stamped on our jerseys lol
you can't see my forehead cuz my character has a helmet :(

haha wtf
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:17pm

lmao fake as hell ay? dam you must be psycic? naw you make me laugh to much ingame to be on my fan list maybe i'll add Spamguin? he'd be more fun because because of his ego :)

i dont play vctf no more its to wack. CTF,WF,TDM,and Duel.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:19pm

didn't you hear me on the mic the other night  :X  do i ever sound serious   XD!!!!

oh ok then.. you almost made the fan list though just so you know
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:20pm

NICE EDIT  :@
i'm only a fan of 1 person   O:!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:22pm
Mikey?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:25pm

i dont play vctf no more its to wack. CTF,WF,TDM,and Duel.

hell naw.. ctf, vctf and warefare have objectives so there good.. dm, tdm and duel are wack.. guys spam eachother for10 to 20 minutes.. that even sounds gay xD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:27pm
Not if you vs me and my brothers o.O . Sizz just come duel me. One match you can even host.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:04pm

Not if you vs me and my brothers o.O . Sizz just come duel me. One match you can even host.

duel is boring! i wouldn't care enough to even try so whats the point? remember when i ask'd you to join duel that night and duel so i could see how you would do against Feh or Streets and you asked me to come duel you and i told you i don't duel period.. thats the same night Feh claims i dueled him 4 real lol that dude is wack :)

no need for us to duel cause i know you got good skill on foot.. almost as much as me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>