FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

vCTF is not for camping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vCTF is not for camping
    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 1:47am
Guys, vCTF is not for campers, if u gonna play a great match, use ur vehicles for play not for camp, is fkng f** to see tanks, helbenders, scorpions, manthas and the raptor in suspense to protect their flag, thats f**.

we have great matches before to see some ppl that i dont want to mention, we have an amazing matches before they join. i know they are warfare players, but guys, vCTF is not for camping, is totaly diferent of warfare. if u dont know the concept of vCTF dont play it, sincerly.

so, in my team was another guy whose i dont want to mention too, i told him to not stay with the tank in our flag site on containmente and he never did. damn.

Confused

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 2:28am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

Guys, vCTF is not for campers, if u gonna play a great match, use ur vehicles for play not for camp, is fkng f** to see tanks, helbenders, scorpions, manthas and the raptor in suspense to protect their flag, thats f**.

we have great matches before to see some ppl that i dont want to mention, we have an amazing matches before they join. i know they are warfare players, but guys, vCTF is not for camping, is totaly diferent of warfare. if u dont know the concept of vCTF dont play it, sincerly.

so, in my team was another guy whose i dont want to mention too, i told him to not stay with the tank in our flag site on containmente and he never did. damn.

Confused

LOL, change your tactics son. Redeemer and scorpion suicide pwns tank campers. By the way I know who invented the tank camp on Suspense. I was there when it first happened lol.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 2:33am
i know i know, but did it all the times is the point i mean, that sucks. we had excelent matches in both teams, making pick ups, but these guys camp a lot and both team started to camp, that was my point. no action game, so boring.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 2:39am
Ya camping is only a valid strategy when your up a flag run in a clan match. And ya I guess it pretty gay especially if it's a pub. Actually this happened to me alot in pubs because players didn't even try to score flags when I hopped in a room, they just played D because they knew I'd be coming lol.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:18am
us warfare players suck you should have killed the campers w ease rudy..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:18am
rudys sry so he couldn't and doesn't know how to kill
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:20am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

By the way I know who invented the tank camp on Suspense. I was there when it first happened lol.

lol were we all there when we first started up the game and a bot put the tank on the flag??????? you cant tell me someone was original about that

I played UT99... aka the first UT, so was i there when camping with a sniper rifle on the original Facing Worlds map was invented???? lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:21am
LOL. It was a novice bot chill outt
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:49am
your a novice bot!!!!!!!!!

Damn booze strikes again

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:56am
lol more like godlike. Your a adapt bot lol.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:00am
when i sit idle maybe.... i make godlike bots look novice

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:03am
But not this godlike player.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 8:38am

Confused

LOL, change your tactics son. Redeemer and scorpion suicide pwns tank campers. By the way I know who invented the tank camp on Suspense. I was there when it first happened lol.

LoL. Scorpions and Redeemers are nothing for a good tank driver. Try that and you will keep getting killed.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 9:23am
LOL - that's what I was going to say Pinnacle.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 10:20am
I agree, vCTF is not for camping, it's For Flaking and Camping!   O:
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Penguin

I agree, vCTF is not for camping, it's For Flaking and Camping!   O:
LMMFBAO
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:17am
penguin ftw!
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:01pm
oh gosh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:50pm
Doesn't VCTF = Vehicle Camp The Flag?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:52pm
i always preferred TDM, make them come kill me or my teammates if they want points.. instead of making the game about camping an objective.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:57pm
what are you supposed to do with the vehicles? if you drive them to the other side of the map they just get destroyed. placing them strategically around your base is good defense. anyways , you guys should be playing CTF, the REAL flag mode.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Doesn't VCTF = Vehicle Camp The Flag?

Lol. This was exactly what i was thinking about.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 1:14pm
No matter How u drive ur own vehicles on da game, the point is dont doing it with all Only for defense. That makes a boring game. I prefer to Play And clear matches. Ya, scorpions And redeemer dont help a lot for a Good tank driver. Be random for it always help.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Confused

LoL. Scorpions and Redeemers are nothing for a good tank driver. Try that and you will keep getting killed.
you ever heard of a good flag runner?

i just take out raptor, tank, manta, and etc before i pick up the flag and the rest is child's playTongue

remember this, all eyes are on you when you grab the flag but when you go around taking out everything around the flag and THEN grab it, it makes things a lot more easyerWink bet you lunner didnt teach you that HA!

@BAIN LOLOLOL!!! you crazy manLOL and yes thats what the noobs say when they V.C.T.F

Penguin go get my flack cannon im going for the flagEmbarrassed

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 4:52pm
^^^ theres a lie.... he actually ask everyone over the mic to do it, for ex. this happens alot... "yo Seph, did you get that tank down?" "Feh im not even over there." "oh well let me know when you do im going to grab the flag, Hey take that raptor down too" "ok Feh there down".... Fehtalatee grabs the flag, Fehtalatee drops the flag.. "You said the tank was down!!!".... "oh sorry bout that, just wanted to see if you really had skills." "AHHHHHH SEPH!!! You big jerk!!!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>