Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

vCTF is not for camping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vCTF is not for camping
    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

^^^ theres a lie.... he actually ask everyone over the mic to do it, for ex. this happens alot... "yo Seph, did you get that tank down?" "Feh im not even over there." "oh well let me know when you do im going to grab the flag, Hey take that raptor down too" "ok Feh there down".... Fehtalatee grabs the flag, Fehtalatee drops the flag.. "You said the tank was down!!!".... "oh sorry bout that, just wanted to see if you really had skills." "AHHHHHH SEPH!!! You big jerk!!!"

Now that's some funny **** right there. LMAO!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:04pm
lol ^^^
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:35pm

^^^ theres a lie.... he actually ask everyone over the mic to do it, for ex. this happens alot... "yo Seph, did you get that tank down?" "Feh im not even over there." "oh well let me know when you do im going to grab the flag, Hey take that raptor down too" "ok Feh there down".... Fehtalatee grabs the flag, Fehtalatee drops the flag.. "You said the tank was down!!!".... "oh sorry bout that, just wanted to see if you really had skills." "AHHHHHH SEPH!!! You big jerk!!!"
AHHHHH!!! DANG IT SEPH!! I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT! Angry
i need a new master planCool
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:36pm

lmao that sounds like something you would do :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

By the way I know who invented the tank camp on Suspense. I was there when it first happened lol.

lol were we all there when we first started up the game and a bot put the tank on the flag??????? you cant tell me someone was original about that

I played UT99... aka the first UT, so was i there when camping with a sniper rifle on the original Facing Worlds map was invented???? lol

I was talking about the first time a player lined up the tank against the cliff and covered the flag with shells, not some bot parking the tank on it. Ya calling B.S. on me might not be a good idea here.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:16pm
Lmao

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:46pm

By the way I know who invented the tank camp on Suspense. I was there when it first happened lol.

lol were we all there when we first started up the game and a bot put the tank on the flag??????? you cant tell me someone was original about that

I played UT99... aka the first UT, so was i there when camping with a sniper rifle on the original Facing Worlds map was invented???? lol

I was talking about the first time a player lined up the tank against the cliff and covered the flag with shells, not some bot parking the tank on it. Ya calling B.S. on me might not be a good idea here.

It'd be a great idea. Boo hoo. I dare you to compare what the blackcats did with the tank against Helscream or Aqua. You'd be begging for mercy.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 11:47pm

Really?
1.) i was drunk and just being a smartass
2.) I'll call B.S. if i want to, im not scared of what you have to say cuz i've seen some of your other post and you may have been good at this game, but your full of yourself
3.) are you tellin me driving the tank 5 ft from where it spawns and covering the flag is a hard concept to figure out and someone had to come up with this and share it with others? Cant wait to hear what you have to say about this one
4.)Bring it
5.) Even i think im a douche bag for numbering these but seemed like a fun concept and im bored

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:30am
well i invented the wall jump. i was there when it first happened haha

srs tho theres that one jump on omicron thats MINE
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:35am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

wall jump? i saw that first time on UT2004, with the shield. dont remember the name exactly. u mean that?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:45am
no it was ut3, but i did have a shield. i was also the first number 1 on the leaderboards so i have dibs on that as well
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:51am
jajajaja, i see.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:53am

Really?
2.) I'll call B.S. if i want to, im not scared of what you have to say cuz i've seen some of your other post and you may have been good at this game, but your full of yourself
3.) are you tellin me driving the tank 5 ft from where it spawns and covering the flag is a hard concept to figure out and someone had to come up with this and share it with others? Cant wait to hear what you have to say about this one
4.)Bring it
5.) Even i think im a douche bag for numbering these but seemed like a fun concept and im bored

I was drunk and just being a smartass would of sufficed.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:34am

lol ;D

Really?
4.)Bring it
 lmao LOLLOLLOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:53am

Really?
4.)Bring it

I was drunk and just being a smartass would of sufficed.

wasn't enough to prove that your post was dumb tho, is funny seein you dont have much else to say about it Mr.  "Might not be a good idea to go there" :)

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:59am
Nah it's all good, just stick around till the next UT is released so we can battle. I can wait a few more years.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 2:11am
Me either... we'll battle, maybe you should jump back on UT3 tho since your good enough to write a duel tutorial. :) I'm always in vCTF... see ya there WinkClown

heres a lil something to remember me by

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:15am

PPPFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
way to steal my line
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 7:51am
Well, qM invented standing in line.  Before they organized UT3, everyone just kind of stood around and nobody knew who was next.  That brought significant order to dueling and other clan activities.

I know that's not as cool as someone flying off with the airplane in Suspense and then moving the tank over to its spawn point, but they should get some credit.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:14am

Really?

4.)Bring it

Is it just me or are you drunk at least once every 3 posts lately? :o
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Penguin

way to steal my line

HEY ur always stealing my lines. calm down. my rep. good defense. not so fast!!!

oh and that one run on shaft is mine as well so u and shockz can suck it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:30pm

Originally posted by Penguin

way to steal my line

HEY ur always stealing my lines. calm down. my rep. good defense. not so fast!!!

oh and that one run on shaft is mine as well so u and shockz can suck it
pfftttt, calm down wasn't yours, every uses rep, urs wasnt good defense it was tough defense and i dont use that anyway  XD  and im not gay enough to use not so fast   XDDD

pshaw nothing is yours, only in your dreams   :v
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:53pm
whoa time out champ. calm down wassss mineee i used that **** on shock808. hahaha thats rite it was tough defense, good times. i was there, u were there, pieop was there?  lol ur rite u dont use not so fast but it was so amazing i had to include it huhuhu (far away)

im pretty sure it was dubbed the "ram run" so i got dibs
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 12:56pm
but the way i used it wasn't from you   XD   the "HEY-calm down" thing was from foxy in a duel   :@
f*** pieop
pshaw none of my runs would be called something as gay as the "ram run"  good god   Dx
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:03pm
LOL same thing tho 

hey i didn't name it! LOL ..but somebody's jealous :O no "rocklee route" is there? haha 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>