| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:48am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

@Lunner you just need to listen to MATT, lol i havent played you before but looking at your post and others i can tell you are not all that and a bag of chips. lol you need more than that to back you you up.

@Hate(something) i dont get it....so...you made a thread of killing Bum a few times? good job i guess...

@Szg duel?

not trying to start anything. we cool?Cool

duel? lol you would want to duel after i slaughtered you over and over in vctf and kept you from capping even once Seph was on my team.. he knows :) it was pretty satisfy'n after our little debate on who's better on foot.. i knew what i was talking about.. then you told Seph you were having a bad night? lmao that was my doing dude duel has as much or more to do with health, armor and map control then it does killing skill.. so duel don't necessarily show who's better on foot! duel experience, timing power ups and taking all the weapons and ammo.. knowing when to attack and when to gather.. but i don't duel because its boring period! if i liked duel and i would of been dueling all the time i would give Phantasi a lot tougher time then any of you guys are doing thats 4 dam sure lol he just wrecks all of you guys xD no wonder he don't stay more then 1 or 2 duels.. he needs a little bit of comp to atleast make it interesting.. i just totally own'd you in vctf all night on foot and you know it! you should just stay in your Fury with your over powered 500 foot shaft that kills people of foot instantly because your just not very good on foot on foot your just a headshot waiting to happen
omg lets not start this again it is a yes or no qustion. take your tough words into effect..."YES" OR "NO"
lets not start this again? lmao you randomly ask me to duel on here instead of pm'n me and now you say that? :) dude i just totally own'd you in vctf just realize it and move on i don't duel period! ps3 ut3 is acually dead! no ctf! no great duelers! and now vctf is half randoms and half over rated players! get AR or qm to do a pug and me you and Dagon can see if we can hang with them in different modes.. ctf vctf tdm.. you and Dagon will just see what acual top players can do.. but it aint going to happen because the top players aren't even play'n ut3 anymore! if you and Dagon could go against qm in ctf vctf and tdm right now you would see what im talking about when i say foot skills.. it don't mean you guys aren't good at vctf but your just not on there level on foot! qm showed how important foot skill is by beating the top eu clan in vctf when vctf isn't there mode! play qm in tdm and it would be much much worse! now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.. AR in vctf is just as bad! just take 3 AR guys Arkos, Chris ans Silly there all three great on foot! they can all three run the flag or kill any runner of foot.. in tdm they would beat most clans top 3 killers.. because there great on foot! heres you a tip Feh.. instead of try'n to get better at kill'n by dueling.. start using only shock and sniper for a while even when you run the flag.. hitscan is the key to good aim once your good with hitscan the other weapons are easy
i give up man...your garbage and you suck in all modes...i never try in pubs but always crush you...your just a noob with a mic thats all...ima chill

you always get own'd by this noob though :) just give it up dead game star.. no one cares
u do realize flag running can sometimes be like idk 1v3 or sometimes 1v5. so saying u killed him on foot alot doesnt mean anything really. i sniped feh plenty of times from the other side of the map but how many other people were shooting him?? its not hard to kill people when it 3 on 1.  he was flag running while everyone on the orther team is hunting him down ur one of many chasing him. it would be different if u said we both were flag running found each other killed him then cap the flag. ur just like this hater guy r u keeping tabs on how many times u killed feh during a match instead of just playing the mode and winning the match.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:54am
Originally posted by hieuy

so the other two are feh and syzygy since they always wanted to challenge each other for the 2 vs 2.

i done rayp'd Feh for a whole night in vctf.. it was straight up ugly for him.. he's still talk'n but it don't matter now because he knows i own'd his ass all night and so does everyone else in those games
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 2:22am
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

I think every one else is a troll and hatred4u is prob hands down best ut3 player ever. BASED on skill I haven't seen nor probably ever will

You don't know nothing newbie.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 2:42am

now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.

Yup. You all over there nutz.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 3:35am
Originally posted by jibba91

@Lunner you just need to listen to MATT, lol i havent played you before but looking at your post and others i can tell you are not all that and a bag of chips. lol you need more than that to back you you up.

@Hate(something) i dont get it....so...you made a thread of killing Bum a few times? good job i guess...

@Szg duel?

duel? lol you would want to duel after i slaughtered you over and over in vctf and kept you from capping even once Seph was on my team.. he knows :) it was pretty satisfy'n after our little debate on who's better on foot.. i knew what i was talking about.. then you told Seph you were having a bad night? lmao that was my doing dude duel has as much or more to do with health, armor and map control then it does killing skill.. so duel don't necessarily show who's better on foot! duel experience, timing power ups and taking all the weapons and ammo.. knowing when to attack and when to gather.. but i don't duel because its boring period! if i liked duel and i would of been dueling all the time i would give Phantasi a lot tougher time then any of you guys are doing thats 4 dam sure lol he just wrecks all of you guys xD no wonder he don't stay more then 1 or 2 duels.. he needs a little bit of comp to atleast make it interesting.. i just totally own'd you in vctf all night on foot and you know it! you should just stay in your Fury with your over powered 500 foot shaft that kills people of foot instantly because your just not very good on foot on foot your just a headshot waiting to happen
omg lets not start this again it is a yes or no qustion. take your tough words into effect..."YES" OR "NO"
lets not start this again? lmao you randomly ask me to duel on here instead of pm'n me and now you say that? :) dude i just totally own'd you in vctf just realize it and move on i don't duel period! ps3 ut3 is acually dead! no ctf! no great duelers! and now vctf is half randoms and half over rated players! get AR or qm to do a pug and me you and Dagon can see if we can hang with them in different modes.. ctf vctf tdm.. you and Dagon will just see what acual top players can do.. but it aint going to happen because the top players aren't even play'n ut3 anymore! if you and Dagon could go against qm in ctf vctf and tdm right now you would see what im talking about when i say foot skills.. it don't mean you guys aren't good at vctf but your just not on there level on foot! qm showed how important foot skill is by beating the top eu clan in vctf when vctf isn't there mode! play qm in tdm and it would be much much worse! now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.. AR in vctf is just as bad! just take 3 AR guys Arkos, Chris ans Silly there all three great on foot! they can all three run the flag or kill any runner of foot.. in tdm they would beat most clans top 3 killers.. because there great on foot! heres you a tip Feh.. instead of try'n to get better at kill'n by dueling.. start using only shock and sniper for a while even when you run the flag.. hitscan is the key to good aim once your good with hitscan the other weapons are easy
i give up man...your garbage and you suck in all modes...i never try in pubs but always crush you...your just a noob with a mic thats all...ima chill
you always get own'd by this noob though :) just give it up dead game star.. no one cares
u do realize flag running can sometimes be like idk 1v3 or sometimes 1v5. so saying u killed him on foot alot doesnt mean anything really. i sniped feh plenty of times from the other side of the map but how many other people were shooting him?? its not hard to kill people when it 3 on 1.  he was flag running while everyone on the orther team is hunting him down ur one of many chasing him. it would be different if u said we both were flag running found each other killed him then cap the flag. ur just like this hater guy r u keeping tabs on how many times u killed feh during a match instead of just playing the mode and winning the match.

my team won every game.. it was me killing Feh every time on foot.. i cap'd flags and he couldn't even cap once.. if he's so dam good and i suck so bad how is that even possible? lol and whats it to you anyway jibba? you a fan of his? :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 7:01am
Maybe your team was a lot better, it was a pub I understand ? Feh doesn't amaze me very often, but that's cause he usually fks around. When he does really try he is very good, obv better than you and hell syz you know I even kill you on foot on US servers so get down from your trip. Jibba is totally right, and you think way too much just from playing a pub. Play a clan match, then talk.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 7:31am
well, if boredom caused you to start this thread, have at it now :o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Maybe your team was a lot better, it was a pub I understand ? Feh doesn't amaze me very often, but that's cause he usually fks around. When he does really try he is very good, obv better than you and hell syz you know I even kill you on foot on US servers so get down from your trip. Jibba is totally right, and you think way too much just from playing a pub. Play a clan match, then talk.

lol your opinion is rediculious.. if im the only one that see's that then im affraid there's a lack of iq on here! :) LISTEN! you aint better and Feh dam sure aint better! you 2 always try hard in pubs! against a good team you aint nothing on US servers and youve never did nothing on a US server so your the one who needs to climb down off that imaginary high horse of yours!

Feh is in denial.. i kick his ass all the time! its just the truth! if you think different? you just don't know what your talking about

Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:10pm
Hatred, you have never proven yourself to be anything more than an average pub player who uses nothing but rockets.

Let's run down a list of the many times you have punked out and been put in your place:

1. Phantaci and I come back to 360 for ****s and giggles to check out the competition, and we absolutely dominate you and everyone else we played against.

2. Syzygy plans a tournament and you are too afraid to even scrim against us, let alone face us in the tourney.

3. You and Frag are nearly brought to tears in a xbox live chat because we call you out on your cowardice. This kid and his "team" choose to play campaign instead and claim that they are getting off soon. 3 FUCCKING  HOURS LATER they are still nerding it up in campaign.

4. When I was still playing UT3 you played one mode, CTF, that's it. One single mode and you still couldn't touch us.

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure. I mean come on kid, this game has been dead for years and you are STILL trying to make a name for yourself. You missed the boat nerd, just go away.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

awe sh1t i didn't see this one.. lmao should i lie and say qm sucks? :)
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:26pm

Lol. I was messing around syzygy. We all know qM is good.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:33pm
yeah qm are aight :) lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:35pm

Lol. I was messing around syzygy. We all know qM is good.

you got me laughing out loud 4 real.. i figured it was a joke.. qm acually fk'n sucks though :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:43pm

did Tuna really raype you all the time on 360 Hatred? :) if so i must not of been in those games lol
yeah because i never played with you. you bought the game like over a year after it was out. hatred isnt as good as he thinks. i havent played ut3 in awhile so give me 30 minutes to warm up and ill show you. hop on the 360.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:45pm
ill be back in 10 mins with my 40 paragraph defense of qm.

j/k
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by hatred4you

I try not to pay too much attention to anyone who ends their posts with quotes from linkin park. :)

lool

so dumb. if you were referring to me hatred then lets play. ill get on tonight.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ill be back in 10 mins with my 40 paragraph defense of qm.

j/k

lol im in qm now right? jk
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 1:54pm
you gotta beat phantaci and weezy 2v1 on deck or sentinel and your in!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

did Tuna really raype you all the time on 360 Hatred? :) if so i must not of been in those games lol
yeah because i never played with you. you bought the game like over a year after it was out. hatred isnt as good as he thinks. i havent played ut3 in awhile so give me 30 minutes to warm up and ill show you. hop on the 360.

i play'd ctf for 1 year on 360 and now ive played vctf for 1 year on ps3.. i think thats enough ut3 for me lol its still a great game and there's still nothing like it out there so i'll play sometimes but just not that much.. thats why i havn't joined a clan.. not because ive been rejected like Feh and Dagon are say'n :) acually most clans have offered me to join! but i didn't really see the point because ut3 clans don't really play many matches.. 360 ctf does sound great for a change though Tuna and i miss those dam party chats but i still havn't got my 360 back.. i will soon though or i'll just go buy a new one.. you can't say Hatred sucks because he's dam good dude.. he's been a top player on 360 for a long time.. he's probably just fk'n with Bum a little like i do people on here.. in reality it don't really matter who the the top dogs are as long as its fun.. at least thats how i feel about it.. im better then most but there's a few better then me and thats fine.. its just a great game that ive enjoy'd playing for 2 years inspite of all the dipsh1ts that come and go :) ive also made SIZZLE famous on this site and thats been very amusing i live for sh1ts and giggles
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

you gotta beat phantaci and weezy 2v1 on deck or sentinel and your in!

lmao dam thats all? you mean i could of been in qm all this time? motha ******
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

Hatred, you have never proven yourself to be anything more than an average pub player who uses nothing but rockets.

Let's run down a list of the many times you have punked out and been put in your place:

1. Phantaci and I come back to 360 for ****s and giggles to check out the competition, and we absolutely dominate you and everyone else we played against.

2. Syzygy plans a tournament and you are too afraid to even scrim against us, let alone face us in the tourney.

3. You and Frag are nearly brought to tears in a xbox live chat because we call you out on your cowardice. This kid and his "team" choose to play campaign instead and claim that they are getting off soon. 3 FUCCKING  HOURS LATER they are still nerding it up in campaign.

4. When I was still playing UT3 you played one mode, CTF, that's it. One single mode and you still couldn't touch us.

Frankly I'm impressed that you haven't killed yourself yet, it's gotta be tough to be such a failure. I mean come on kid, this game has been dead for years and you are STILL trying to make a name for yourself. You missed the boat nerd, just go away.
trennndddy get off starcraft and add me on xbl
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 9:55pm

Originally posted by jibba91

@Szg duel?

my team won every game.. it was me killing Feh every time on foot.. i cap'd flags and he couldn't even cap once.. if he's so dam good and i suck so bad how is that even possible? lol and whats it to you anyway jibba? you a fan of his? :)
i realy dont remember this matches man 4real. even if i dont try, i scored flags on you with only my impact hammer out. this is stupid man, im not going back in forth with you anymore, lol i asked for a duel and you put 3-4 par talking trash. when i try you will know. thats when i get over 70 80 points and start getting in the 100s. your nothing Syg and everyone knows it. Jib just gave you the main reason why you get 2 or 3 kills on me.
plz keep going about with saying qM is good blah blah and saying how you beasted on me in 1 match. duel me and ill see if your better than me at killing. im still waiting on some one to tell me how good you are like you and only you been saying. btw you like my SIg?SmileTongueWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:12pm
syzygy and fehtalatee, shut up you both suck
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Penguin

syzygy and fehtalatee, shut up you both suck
LOL farm animal? realy? lol get out of here! you cant even fly! PENGUIN you suck!LOL

you havnt seen me play in a while, bet i can hold my own in a duel with you. i might even win if i triedTongue
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 10:24pm

you havnt seen me play in a while, bet i can hold my own in a duel with you. i might even win if i triedTongue
o_O;
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>